It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Biden Is Getting Secret IV Drips Before Appearances?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes, that's not where Cannula go to introduce fluids/drugs into the body.

Next. x

I've had an IV in the back of my hand many times, I'm not easy to hit a vein in the arm. That's exactly where they put in in your hand if your inner elbow doesn't work out.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

They are most probably pumping him up with drugs that can keep him coherent and lucid for a period of time.

lol drugs do the opposite

what about trump sniffle...that would make more sence considering what comming from is mouth

by the way Biden healt conspiracy been prove wrong by the intelligence community

its russian propaganda to help trump...and all the intelligence in the world are saying the same thing but trump arm with a twitter account a tv and a bucket of kfc knows better than all the intelligence agency in the world...

by spreading russian propaganda you help russia #ed up the democracy of your country

helping russia destroy your country make you guys traitors

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Your post is un intelligible

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Biden is probably getting the same drugs that reanimate the corpse of Infamous RBG.

BTW why has there been zero proof of life for Infamous RBG for 2 years now?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Maybe different procedures for different areas.

But, where old people are concerned, the veins in their hands, are a lot more apt to collapse/tear, than the ones in their arms.

Hence the reason Doctors and nurses endeavor not to place Cannula in their hands, which also reduces there mobility.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Do they not get IV’s?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: infolurker

They are most probably pumping him up with drugs that can keep him coherent and lucid for a period of time.

lol drugs do the opposite

what about trump sniffle...that would make more sence considering what comming from is mouth

by the way Biden healt conspiracy been prove wrong by the intelligence community

its russian propaganda to help trump...and all the intelligence in the world are saying the same thing but trump arm with a twitter account a tv and a bucket of kfc knows better than all the intelligence agency in the world...

by spreading russian propaganda you help russia #ed up the democracy of your country

helping russia destroy your country make you guys traitors

Russian propaganda? We see him flub, gaffe and go blank every time he speaks. We don't need any Russian assistance to watch TV.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Generally not in the back of there hands, no.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

I don't like Joe Biden, but c'mon. He's an old man. That is just as likely an age spot. Plus if he was getting IV drops wouldn't his handlers be smart enough to do it on the inner elbow so his shirt would cover it?

I don't think his handlers are smart, that's why it's not hard to believe the OP. Their first mistake was electing Biden because he's been funking up since the primaries and would always stop his own speech when he thought his time was up. Second was letting him choose a VP who couldn't get more than 2% of the primary vote and who's only good line that gave her a brief boost was questioning Biden for his segregationist views. None of his handlers or party seem too smart.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yes they do.

most get a port but that would be a medical procedure that would be reported on.
edit on 8-9-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Your post is un intelligible

funny how you got star for a stupid comment like this

own the libtard...right?

lmaol

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I will bet anyone a shiny nickel that Biden will not be debating Trump ever.

If he doesn’t debate Trump, it should be the biggest landslide in history for Trump.
I am talking 538-0 Electoral votes or maybe 483-55 because the idiots in California would vote for any stiff the Dems put out there.
If Biden wins without any debates, it’s time for war.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
It actually looks like a sun blemish, I have some exactly like that on my right hand only....the side I drive on!

Sheeesh.

That is 100% not a sun spot. They don't cause holes. andy06shake says he could have hit his hand. That could also be the case. The puncture looks just like a needle hole though.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Please turn your predictive text off.

link   
a reply to: Aallanon

That port would be a Cannula in there arm not there hand, again simply down to mobility as well as extended age.

link   

a reply to: oloufo

TDS much?

Derp Derp Derp

tds is not a real disease, but madness and paranoia are. some trump followers practice a leader cult that reminds of dark times.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Jesus Christ.
Russian propaganda?
Stop watching CNN and MSNBC, they will rot what’s left of your brain.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

TDS much?

Derp Derp Derp

tds is not a real disease, but madness and paranoia are. some trump followers practice a leader cult that reminds of dark times.

What do you think TDS is?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

TDS much?

Derp Derp Derp

No?
What would you call the absolute hysterical meltdowns by the Liberals almost every day for the last 4 years?
It’s real, that’s a fact.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Never heard of Newton’s 3rd law I guess

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join