It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Biden Is Getting Secret IV Drips Before Appearances?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Its called Adrenochrome, that's what they're giving him.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

One of his sniffing/groping victims clawed at him to get his hands off of them or stabbed him with a pen or whatever they had nearby to defend themselves with.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Its called Adrenochrome, that's what they're giving him.

I think that substance makes you act and look younger.

Joe Biden continues to disintegrate with every public appearance.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If anything, possibly Dexamethasone which is a form of glucocorticoid and steroid/ant-inflammatory but with a longer half life. Just a wild guess. As far as I know, it's only taken orally.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I'm going for an in important x ray in a few hours and need blood tests, why don't i get a thread???

because he's a politician.

C'mon people the guy is old enough to remember the cretaceous period, he's bound to have some kind of ailment, who knows what could it could be; a fall, cancer, or just old age etc.

Raise your hand if you are Bidens physician-didn't think so. Whatever Biden may be or not be suffering from is none of our business, most of us are not qualified medical practitioners, but not doctor google search.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Barely covered by the MSM, for obvious reasons. But revealed last week:

Joe Biden takes multiple Blood Thinners, an Acid Reflux drug, a drug for Elevated Cholesterol, and an Allergy drug.

Source: www.nbcnews.com... ader

Joe had better stay in his basement.
edit on 9/11/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Whatever Biden may be or not be suffering from is none of our business

I completely disagree!

As long as Biden was out of office, sure, it's none of our business. But he is running for President! His physical condition is important, and his mental condition is critical to that job!

As for me not being a medical practitioner, you're right. But I don't need to be one to recognize symptoms I have seen before. Joe Biden has dementia.

The fellow I knew well who died from dementia had kids who also tried to deny it, in that case despite multiple medical diagnoses. The old man wound up living in agony because his kids couldn't accept the fact that he wasn't all there. To do the same to Biden, to dismiss the fact that he clearly has dementia, is cruel and horrific. I don't care if he's a Democrat; no one "deserves" that.

Dementia and Alzheimers are the best proof I can imagine that there really is a Devil. Pray you do not get it; pray even harder that if you do, you are not treated the way you are treating Joe Biden.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Yes, that's not where Cannula go to introduce fluids/drugs into the body.

Next. x

Wrong! I have had a cannular in the back of my hand on multiple occasions.

I still have the scars where they went in.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Can you get a bruise like that wiping your own ass because I’m pretty sure that’s about all he’s capable of.

Debatable.

Pun intended. yw.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Barely covered by the MSM, for obvious reasons. But revealed last week:

Joe Biden takes multiple Blood Thinners, an Acid Reflux drug, a drug for Elevated Cholesterol, and an Allergy drug.

Source: www.nbcnews.com... ader

Joe had better stay in his basement.

is the reason because its boring?

jeebus acid reflux drugs are a conspiracy?, high colesterol is a conspiracy? allergies are a conspiracy?

High Cholesterol in the United States

Slightly more than half of the U.S. adults (55%, or 43 million) who could benefit from cholesterol medicine are currently taking it.2 93 million U.S. adults age 20 or older have total cholesterol levels higher than 200 mg/dL. Nearly 29 million adult Americans have total cholesterol levels higher than 240 mg/dL.3

Acid Reflux

More than 60 million Americans experience heartburn at least once a month and some studies have suggested that more than 15 million Americans experience heartburn symptoms each day. Symptoms of heartburn, also known as acid indigestion, are more common among the elderly and pregnant women.

Allergy Statistics in the US

It is estimated that 50+ million people in the United States have allergies, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Medical IDs for Blood Thinners

Each year, about 2 to 3 million people in the United States will need to take a blood thinning medication

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Aallanon

Generally not in the back of there hands, no.

Last three IVs for me they did hand hand and ankle right at the bone there ouch. Was in for days each time too.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join