It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Biden Is Getting Secret IV Drips Before Appearances?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Viewers are noticing a suspicious-looking bruise and mark on the vein of Joe Biden's left hand...while he is holding a mic at a recent campaign stop.
People with apparent medical training are saying the mark is consistent with receiving IV drips on a major vein in Joe's hand...likely so he can function reasonably well during his campaign events.

Could this be common knowledge behind the scenes of Joe's campaign...and why Trump asked for drug tests before the debates?
Does Joe need to have amphetamine drips just to function?
Or...has Joe recently secretly received medical attention for something else?

Admittedly, it is extremely suspicious, if true.

Biden on a 2day stretch, has an injury on his left hand, consistent with usage of an IV Cannula used x intravenous drip from a variety of medications that may include amphetamines.
@POTUS
has called x drug testing prior to debates. I agree.
Here is Biden's hand today in Kenosha.

twitter.com...

Just snapped this screenshot from Biden's speech today. Look closely at his left hand and you'll see needle holes for an IV.

twitter.com...

Check out this apparent bruise on his left hand, which looks like it had needle holes in the center. Did Biden have an IV placed in him recently?

www.pacificpundit.com...

edit on 8-9-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They are most probably pumping him up with drugs that can keep him coherent and lucid for a period of time.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Sure looks like the aftermath of an IV. If so, it's ridiculous they didn't insert it in his forearm, which is also common. That way his clothes would hide the evidence. It's almost like they're flaunting their escapades.

edit on 9/8/2020 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I totally agree that he is getting some type of chemical "assistance". I wonder if they will now put a bandage on his "spot". Something to keep an eye on. The US Air Force was well known for using "go pills" for pilots.

www.theage.com.au...
"It is the gold standard for anti-fatigue," Colonel Peter Demitry, chief of the US Air Force surgeon-general's science and technology division, said outside the military warehouse where the hearing is being held. "We know that fatigue in aviation kills . . . This is a life-and-death insurance policy that saves lives."

For Biden, this is a life-and-death insurance policy that attempts to save elections.

www.latimes.com...

goflightmedicine.com...

www.nbcnews.com...

edit on 8-9-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

He doesn't need an IV drip, he is surreptitiously sucking the stem cells from all those girls people think he's sniffing.

+31 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I will bet anyone a shiny nickel that Biden will not be debating Trump ever.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
IV drips are usually in the middle of your arm, unless they can't find a vein.

I know of no drugs for dementia that would require a daily IV drip. He can swallow, so any drug could be given in pill form.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Yes, that's not where Cannula go to introduce fluids/drugs into the body.

Next. x
edit on 8-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   

This thing on his hand can be many things: maybe he gave blood, or blood was taken from him, or it was an infusion because of tinnitus, or it was really iv drips (i think such an election campaign is exhausting), or something completely different. I would be more concerned about the mental and physical health of the current president.

link   

I don't like Joe Biden, but c'mon. He's an old man. That is just as likely an age spot. Plus if he was getting IV drops wouldn't his handlers be smart enough to do it on the inner elbow so his shirt would cover it?

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

Absolutely not true.Some drugs are IV only and after you do it a few times in your arm the vein collapses and you have to find another vein

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

TDS much?

Derp Derp Derp

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It actually looks like a sun blemish, I have some exactly like that on my right hand only....the side I drive on!

Sheeesh.
edit on 8-9-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Old people simply hit their hands against surfaces and bruise like 3-week old fruit.

Could simply be that.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Ya, no. I have sunspots none of them have a little hole with a scab in the middle.

Nice try

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

This just gets crazier... Think of the movie Dead Silence. It's like he's Edward Ashen, and Ella Ashen (Mary Shaw's granddaughter) is controlling his voice and movements. If Biden starts getting wheeled out in a wheelchair, don't stick around.

(not for weak stomachs)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Maybe he bomered his hand with a poorly constructed spliff.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Do you think Joe Biden has been working on a car? Or possibly be doing some home repairs?

Can you get a bruise like that wiping your own ass because I’m pretty sure that’s about all he’s capable of.
edit on 8-9-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

This thing on his hand can be many things: maybe he gave blood, or blood was taken from him, or it was an infusion because of tinnitus, or it was really iv drips (i think such an election campaign is exhausting), or something completely different. I would be more concerned about the mental and physical health of the current president.

Why? He stands for hours and doesn't screw up in his speeches. Trump shows no sign of mental or physical health issues. If you see one, post it instead of just telling us we should be worried. Tell us why so we can judge for ourselves what it is that you may have noticed.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

He's just old mate, disparaging or humorous remarks aside, old people's skin is apt to be wafer-thin, they can simply bruise/cut by brushing against the side of a wall, nevermind home auto repairs.

Entropy being a thing and all that jazz, its simply unavoidable.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join