It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Needs A Teleprompter To Answer A Scripted Question

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

About 50% of what you said is partially true.

The list of positives is a lot longer, and positively impacts far more Americans.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Betcha cant prove all that bullsheist 😎

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The list of positives is a lot longer, and positively impacts far more Americans.

Perhaps, but perhaps his 'victories' are like the travel restrictions from China. They appear to have been a good idea but were ineffective (perhaps because they didn't stop American citizens from coming in from the affected areas?).

Clearly the state of the US is currently worse than when he took office (but there are always excuses).

Please post the data that disproves what I have said.

edit on 8/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Clearly

Trump is a great President and is doin a great job, he is widely supported by the majority of Americans

That’s a fact

Clearly, he’s going to serve a second term

That’s been clear for the last four years

None of that is fact.

He no longer has majority support (which I believe he has had a few times during his Presidency). - LIE

He shut down the government to blow more public money on his wall (where's that at now?). What??? You don't know what you're talking about.

He failed in his negotiations with NK. - LIE - Kim Jong Un would be launching missiles over Japan if not ON Japan if Trump weren't in office.

He still has Obamacare, but it's been renamed. Renamed??? He cannot cancel it by himself, Congress has to.

He denied the virus and fumbled the response to it. - LIE

He did absolutely nothing to reduce the numbers of mass shootings (but neither have previous Presidents). Then why mention it? Oh, because you don't know what you're talking about.

He sent armed forces in against peaceful protests and didn't against rioting. - LIE For one, after all this time and discussion you still don't know how our Constitution and legal system works. And two, he never sent military forces against peaceful protesters. You should be muted for continuing to tell that lie.

Almost everything you said there is a lie and has been thoroughly debunked and/or proven to be flat-out false. You keep spewing this crap and we keep showing you why you're wrong, yet you continue to spew this crap anyway. Why? Do you think you're doing anyone any good? You're not, you're just proving that you have no idea what the truth is.

Yes, I removed a couple of your statements that were true, even a broken clock is right twice a day and a blind squirrel can find a nut now and then.

Biden has a neurological problem. If it's not dementia maybe it's another brain aneurysm. Something medical is making him turn into mush and no one is doing anything about it. It really makes you wonder why the Dems put him there knowing his mental facilities were spiraling downward. I know it's so the VP can be president, but Harris? Half the Dem party hates her, they barely gave her any attention in the primaries.

Or... maybe it's the "good ol' boys club" at work, putting her there to lose in the election to shut her up. I would say to humiliate her but she has no shame, like most politicians.

edit on 8-9-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Come On Man , That's Not True You Dog Faced Pony Soldier ! I'll Be Back !

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Perhaps, but perhaps his 'victories' are like the travel restrictions from China. They appear to have been a good idea but were ineffective (perhaps because they didn't stop American citizens from coming in from the affected areas?).

Clearly the state of the US is currently worse than when he took office (but there are always excuses).

No one can post "data" against your opinions. You neglected to post data that shows the China travel ban was ineffective. Where is that data? Hm? You don't have any. Democrats railed against him for doing that, saying it was far too early, but six months later they rail against him again saying he didn't do it soon enough. The Democrat party would love you, you're echoing everything they're saying, almost all of it false.

The current state of the US is getting better now that places are opening up and available jobs have dropped the unemployment rate to something over 8%. That's a huge comeback in a short amount of time. Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about. Again.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten
PM4U

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Since a number of posters have requested some sort of validatory proof:

He no longer has majority support (which I believe he has had a few times during his Presidency).

Donald trump Popularity ratings over 4 years - FiveThirtyEight

He shut down the government to blow more public money on his wall (where's that at now?).

2018–2019 United States federal government shutdown
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Trump ramps up border-wall
construction ahead of 2020 vote - Washington Post

He failed in his negotiations with NK.

North Korea fires missiles hours after Trump boasts of receiving ‘very beautiful letter’ from Kim Jong-un - Independent

... and now,

'Faded away into a dark nightmare': North Korea says diplomacy with Trump has failed - USA Today

He still has Obamacare, but it's been renamed.

Repeal Obamacare - Politifact

Trumpcare (AHCA) vs. Obamacare (ACA) - eHealth

A side-by-side comparison of Obamacare and the GOP’s replacement plans - LA Times

He denied the virus and fumbled the response to it.

Trump’s handling of coronavirus outbreak - Pew Research

Is This Timeline of Trump’s Coronavirus Responses Accurate? - Snopes

How Americans View The Coronavirus Crisis And Trump's Response - FiveThirtyEight

Timeline: Trump administration's response to coronavirus - NBC News

Trump Touts 'VERY High Marks' for Coronavirus Handling, Doesn't Say Who From - Newsweek

He did absolutely nothing to reduce the numbers of mass shootings (but neither have previous Presidents).

Here's what Trump tweeted about each of the 62 mass shootings of his presidency - Insider

Presidents and Mass Shootings - National Affairs

He sent armed forces in against peaceful protests and didn't against rioting.

Please note, I did not write 'military forces', I wrote 'armed forces'. However,

Obama calls out Trump for using military against protesters - The Hill

... but, back on the previous topical thread,

Nearly all Black Lives Matter protests are peaceful despite Trump narrative, report finds - The Guardian

Military leaders condemn Trump over protest response - CNN

Some Republicans Criticize Trump’s Response to Protests - US News

Trump inadvertently reveals the truth about the police response to the protests - The Week

after all this time and discussion you still don't know how our Constitution and legal system works.

What has that to do with what I posted?

Almost everything you said there is a lie and has been thoroughly debunked and/or proven to be flat-out false. You keep spewing this crap and we keep showing you why you're wrong, yet you continue to spew this crap anyway. Why? Do you think you're doing anyone any good? You're not, you're just proving that you have no idea what the truth is.

I think I have posted sufficient support for what I wrote.

Yes, I removed a couple of your statements that were true, even a broken clock is right twice a day and a blind squirrel can find a nut now and then.

An admission that he isn't the superman, but is just a fairly average to poor US President? Colour me shocked!

Biden has a neurological problem. If it's not dementia maybe it's another brain aneurysm. Something medical is making him turn into mush and no one is doing anything about it. It really makes you wonder why the Dems put him there knowing his mental facilities were spiraling downward.

And Trump also has had his 'episodes'.

Trump's cognitive deficits seem worse. We need to know if he has dementia: Psychologist - USA Today

I know it's so the VP can be president, but Harris? Half the Dem party hates her, they barely gave her any attention in the primaries.

Or... maybe it's the "good ol' boys club" at work, putting her there to lose in the election to shut her up. I would say to humiliate her but she has no shame, like most politicians.

As I have posted previously. I wouldn't vote for either of them, even if I could.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Not necessary. The PROMISES KEPT ( www.promiseskept.com... ) far outnumber and outweigh the accusations you levied, even if 80% of those accusations are 100% true.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

No one can post "data" against your opinions. You neglected to post data that shows the China travel ban was ineffective.

Yet despite the 'early implementation' of the travel bans, which country in all the world has the largest numbers here:

Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center Global Map

Wouldn't that be a fairly 'in your face' indicator that they didn't work?

Where is that data? Hm? You don't have any. Democrats railed against him for doing that, saying it was far too early, but six months later they rail against him again saying he didn't do it soon enough. The Democrat party would love you, you're echoing everything they're saying, almost all of it false.

I said it was ineffective, not that it wasn't early or late enough. The WHO, beforehand, said it would be ineffective. It has proven to be ineffective.

It was ineffective because it was based upon the nationality of the travellers (it was racist in conception and implementation), not on all travellers from affected regions. The virus doesn't descriminate based upon what country provides your passport but the travel ban did.

The current state of the US is getting better now that places are opening up and available jobs have dropped the unemployment rate to something over 8%. That's a huge comeback in a short amount of time. Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about. Again.

U.S. Economy at a Glance - Bureau of Economic Analysis

Sorry, but that's a hard fail. And all the intervening years, where's the incredible boom?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Come On Man ! I don't have Dementia !

edit on 8-9-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Not necessary. The PROMISES KEPT ( www.promiseskept.com... ) far outnumber and outweigh the accusations you levied, even if 80% of those accusations are 100% true.

In the linked page, the second one of those promises was about the ACA. A promise kept?

And the very next one was about Trump killing the TPP free trade deal, suggesting that it would 'kill jobs'. The TPP was between these countries: Australia, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, the United States, and Vietnam. Do you really think that a free trade agreement with those other countries would be likely to negatively affect the job market of the most economically powerful country on that list?

Killing TPP will benefit China, won’t solve US jobs worries, US Trade Rep. Froman says - CNBC

Also, is it valid to claim that incentives begun under previous administrations, like the Dakota Access Pipeline, the F-35 fighter purchase & etc, are his promises kept? And is the declaring of March to be "American Red Cross Month" a promise kept, or even some sort of political milestone at all?

I sort of stopped there and didn't bother to read all of the "promises kept" when I realized they were scraping the barrel for content.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Nope, not playing your stupid games anymore. I'm tired of trying to show you where you're wrong about so many things and you still deny it. Trying to correct you has been futile and I don't have the energy to do it anymore. I'm so disgusted with you and others like you that think you know what's going on here when you clearly don't that I have been staying away from ATS somewhat this past week. Almost all of your statements are false. Period. You've been given facts and sources so often we could almost repeat them from memory but I've had enough.

I understand the personal desire to voice an opinion but too many people here (a small but vocal number) ignore facts and that makes this place no better than Reddit or Twitter. It's frustrating and maybe it's time to stay away for a while. It's not worth it anymore.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Where you aware Democrats came out against the TPP as well? It had two things that hurt US jobs one it required the removal of farming subsidies. And countries also had to agreed to open up their automotive industries. That would cost local jobs especially in the more developed countries. Also reduced the amount of generic drugs available because rues placed on patents.

Most of the gains in income would have gone to workers making more than $87,000 a year.
 Free trade agreements contribute to income inequality in high-wage countries. They promote cheaper goods from low-wage countries. In other words the US gets flooded with low end merchandise which undercuts our businesses. However wall street loves it because it boosts trade numbers.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Foreign press has started talking about Joe Biden and they are bringing up dimentia as well. And lets face it they hate Trump but even they say Biden isnt a good choice for president.

www.realclearpolitics.com... bate.html#!
edit on 9/9/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Nope, not playing your stupid games anymore. I'm tired of trying to show you where you're wrong about so many things and you still deny it. Trying to correct you has been futile and I don't have the energy to do it anymore. I'm so disgusted with you and others like you that think you know what's going on here when you clearly don't that I have been staying away from ATS somewhat this past week. Almost all of your statements are false. Period. You've been given facts and sources so often we could almost repeat them from memory but I've had enough.

I understand the personal desire to voice an opinion but too many people here (a small but vocal number) ignore facts and that makes this place no better than Reddit or Twitter. It's frustrating and maybe it's time to stay away for a while. It's not worth it anymore.

I posted supportive links.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Where you aware Democrats came out against the TPP as well? It had two things that hurt US jobs one it required the removal of farming subsidies. And countries also had to agreed to open up their automotive industries. That would cost local jobs especially in the more developed countries. Also reduced the amount of generic drugs available because rues placed on patents.

Most of the gains in income would have gone to workers making more than $87,000 a year.
 Free trade agreements contribute to income inequality in high-wage countries. They promote cheaper goods from low-wage countries. In other words the US gets flooded with low end merchandise which undercuts our businesses. However wall street loves it because it boosts trade numbers.

While many of those objections are valid, and free trade agreements do disadvantage national manufacturing, where products for consumers can be sourced more cheaply elsewhere.

But the current protectionist situation leads to American manufacturers no longer have to compete with their overseas rivals. This leads to the American public paying more for inferior goods, but the national manufacturers do okay (the few get an advantage that disadvantages the many).

edit on 9/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Dont forget you aint black jack.
we so need to laugh at this stuff .

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Update 9.10.2020

It's become so bad, even the MSM is asking Biden's campaign staff if Joe is using/needs a teleprompter to answer questions.

Get this... His staff refuses to answer that question!! Which means, YES HE IS!

Source: www.foxnews.com...

OMG..

originally posted by: IAMTAT
THIS IS BEYOND SAD!
Biden is given yet another scripted question from the audience...and he STILL needs to tell his teleprompter operator to move up his response in the machine so he can read his prepared response.

Beyond the fact that he clearly can't extemporaneously answer a simple question without having his response written for him...his sighs, lethargy and labored breathing indicate Joe is as physically lacking as he is mentally.

The man is simply not all there--No question about it...and his handlers can't risk him attempting to answer an honest question on his own...even if he was actually capable of doing so...which he obviously is not.

Watch the short video and judge for yourself.

Joe Biden orders his staff to move up his teleprompter and lets out a very labored sigh while waiting for the prompter to scroll.

Is he ok? Why can’t he answer a question without a teleprompter?

Video:
twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join