It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Needs A Teleprompter To Answer A Scripted Question

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Both hilarious and sad at the same time. I'm surprised he didn't read this out loud on the teleprompter. "Joe Biden: Use talking point below to answer the scripted question"

I'm guessing you missed the thread where he actually did read the teleprompter header during one of his answers.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I think itss fairly obvious that when he makes these videos someone behind the teleprompter is telling him what to say. Im guessing this is to reduce the amount of crazy stuff he says lately.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Clearly

Trump is a great President and is doin a great job, he is widely supported by the majority of Americans

That’s a fact

Clearly, he’s going to serve a second term

That’s been clear for the last four years

I always get a kick out of you guys speaking in absolutes like this. I’m not sure if it’s to help keep momentum up among each other or to convince yourself, but it at least provides me with a little comical relief.

I just don’t trust our system at this point. I don’t trust either side. I don’t trust people behind the scenes pulling strings. With the amount of distrust I have, there’s no room for absolutes as far as I’m concerned.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Lol. Why do you support trump? The swamp remains intact and trump fully supports the military industrial complex.

Clearly, you trump supporters only care about a war with the left. Same with Biden supporters. They only care about a war with the right.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Lol. Why do you support trump? The swamp remains intact and trump fully supports the military industrial complex.

Clearly, you trump supporters only care about a war with the left. Same with Biden supporters. They only care about a war with the right.

That's not true at all... I, like most Trump supporters, couldn't care less about a war with the left. Their entire party is like that nagging 5 year old that won't stop pulling on your leg to get your attention while you're trying to have adult discussions so you have to slap their hand and tell them to hold on while the adults talk. That is literally how I see the democrats now.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Very painful to watch. Why are his kids, his spouse, hell even President Obama allowing this guy to sunset like this?

These people support murdering unborn babies.

Not exactly a big shocker that they'll exploit a mentally declining elderly man with no guilt.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

That's not true at all... I, like most Trump supporters, couldn't care less about a war with the left. Their entire party is like that nagging 5 year old that won't stop pulling on your leg to get your attention while you're trying to have adult discussions so you have to slap their hand and tell them to hold on while the adults talk. That is literally how I see the democrats now.

Don't mind him. They've been continually lied to by the media about who Trump supporters are, what they think, what they want, etc. etc. That's why we get all the "Look, Trump did xyz!!! Pleeeeeease vote for our side!" stories that we really don't give a # about.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He can say and understand the word "Yosemite" so there is that.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: CopeLongCut
It doesn't matter if any of us are right, or wrong, about Joe Biden at this point.

Even Kamala Harris is getting sick of being his VP running mate, due to his flip-flops, failing mental health, etc..

When it was time for media Q&A today, she said, "No thanks. We're done!", then left the room.

When Harris doesn't want to take softball questions from her base, you know they are in panic mode.

Biden and Harris better get ready, the ride just gets bumpier from here on out.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: LSU2018

Don't mind him. They've been continually lied to by the media about who Trump supporters are, what they think, what they want, etc. etc. That's why we get all the "Look, Trump did xyz!!! Pleeeeeease vote for our side!" stories that we really don't give a # about.

I agree. If they would just take their blinders off, most of them would see that he's actually helping the people and the country. I've never been a democrat, but if a democrat came along and made the moves that Trump is making then I'd support it. I think most Trump supporters care about the policy, not the person.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Looks like Biden is reaping the side effects of some type of drug, like Namenda.

* confusion.
* shortness of breath
* sleepiness
* interruption of awareness

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It sure isn't the Biden of 1 year ago. He is slipping fast. Come November he will be bound to a wheelchair and drooling all over himself.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

When answering questions without a teleprompter yesterday, Joe was a wreck.

"Thousands of Donald Trumps are demanding defunding of police"

twitter.com...

Joe.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
THIS IS BEYOND SAD!

Joe Biden orders his staff to move up his teleprompter and lets out a very labored sigh while waiting for the prompter to scroll.

Is he ok? Why can’t he answer a question without a teleprompter?

Video:
twitter.com...

The hard breathing may be because Joe Biden has Asthma. He avoided military service 4 times because of it.

www.thestar.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: trollz

I think itss fairly obvious that when he makes these videos someone behind the teleprompter is telling him what to say. Im guessing this is to reduce the amount of crazy stuff he says lately.

That's a growing theory.

Someone in his staff is typing these answers onto the prompter for him to read as he takes questions. If that's so, then debating will be very interesting. I'm not sure how they rig the tech to allow for someone not in evidence to answer on the fly for him so he can appear to be verbally sparring with Trump and answering moderator questions and follow-ups too.

I think it's time for the TOTUS account on Twitter to resurrect and give us the deep scoops we've all been waiting for.
edit on 8-9-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I bet the Democrat owned/operated Presidential Debate Committee will have some kind of "assistance" in play for Joe Biden on September 29th.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Clearly

Trump is a great President and is doin a great job, he is widely supported by the majority of Americans

That’s a fact

Lol. He lost the popular vote with almost 3 million to Shillary. Saying he's supported by majority is a joke

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

He's supported by majorities of people living in the majority of areas of the country meaning he's the most acceptable candidate to the largest area of the states and territory.

Just because the largest population centers want to be ruled by this or that person doesn't mean most of the people living in the rest of the country agree.

And the system set up in the COTUS is supposed to weigh that all out so that it doesn't work that way. Believe it or not, they had states with large populations even back then that could out-vote every one of the smaller states if they chose, and the Founders had to design a system to take it all into account or else the smaller states would never have agreed to join the country.

Mega population states like California and New York are not a new phenomena, and the system of the EC is actually working as intended.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Clearly

That’s a fact

Lol. He lost the popular vote with almost 3 million to Shillary. Saying he's supported by majority is a joke

Enjoy your "popular vote" excuse while you can because after Nov 3rd, you'll never mention it or abolishing the EC again.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Clearly

That’s a fact

None of that is fact.

He no longer has majority support (which I believe he has had a few times during his Presidency).

He shut down the government to blow more public money on his wall (where's that at now?).

He failed in his negotiations with NK.

He still has Obamacare, but it's been renamed.

He still hasn't caused a boom in the car industry (which was his big talking point about revitalizing industry).

He denied the virus and fumbled the response to it.

He did absolutely nothing to reduce the numbers of mass shootings (but neither have previous Presidents).

He sent armed forces in against peaceful protests and didn't against rioting.

And there are a number of cases against him and his company currently before the courts (and a few for him in regard to his 'whatever'gate accusations).

The list goes on...

But he has done a few good and successful things, too. That doesn't mean he has done a great job. It means he has been fairly average, or even a bit lackluster, for a US President.

He might get a second term, but who knows. I think it is too early to call.

edit on 8/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join