It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Now Says National Mask Mandate Probably Unconstitutional

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That’s because Joe is not cool enough for 25 or 6 to 4.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Kamala was directly questioned about the "mandatory masks". The reporter asked her "Do you mean mandatory or recommended?" Guess what the new answer was? Oh, it's only a recommendation a suggestion, LOL. A Federal suggestion policy for masks, LOL.

That's not going to go over well with Whitmer, she said we need a national mask mandate now.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
What a # show of a circus the dems have become. They seriously don’t know their heads from their a$$. While Biden’s trying to make a feeble attempt at denouncing the violence (after weeks of silence), Harris is condoning it and saying it shouldn’t stop. Aren’t they on the same team or something like that?

It’s baffling to me that some of you defend, support and believe this # show of muppets.

Liberalism is a mental disease. The first step in getting through it is recognizing you have it. They don't yet understand that's where all of their hate is coming from.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The old "Potomac Two Step".

What a lecherous old pervert.

I wonder how often he had to dig
into that taxpayer funded sexual allegation
slush fund.

Remember that?
This is important public information.
Lost in the shuffle of the weekly news cycle.
FOIA those files,,,pronto if you can.
S&F

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The U.S. Constitution doesn't allow a President with debilitating Dementia either.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
For all you leftists reading this and not commenting becasuse you haven't been told what to say yet, remember;

A man who's been in political office for 47 years openly stated that he would do something unconstitutional and got caught and is back-peddling.

Hey, DB, to me, it's OK, because, at the end of the day,

- Biden isn't president
- Biden Didn't Do anything
- Biden Can't Do anything
- Biden has no authority to do anything
- Admitted it would probably be unconstitutional before he even has the authority to do anything

So, I don't care. It's slightly different from when George W. Bush and the Republicans stole your 4th Amendment on the basis of fighting terrorism and then convinced you the Democrats were the unconstitutional ones 🙄

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Nice word salad.
🤡

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Yeah, I know you don't care if your candidate endorsed anti-constitutioinal actions.

That's obvious.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Yeah, I know you don't care if your candidate endorsed anti-constitutioinal actions.

That's obvious.

Years ago, I put a solid black line through the 4th Amendment in my little paper copy of the Constitution with a sharpie. Everytime I look at the constitution I remember the GOP and what they did. I can't have a discussion on Constitutionality without thinking of it.

Is there a National Mask Mandate? Did President Biden enact an unconstitutional mandate? It's a little concerning, but when the other guys literally took away your 4th Amendment it's not as big of a deal to me.

I suggest grabbing your copy of it and crossing out the 4th, DB. And everytime you look at it, I hope you remember the side you align yourself with.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Harris just flip-flopped and joined Biden in supporting fracking because they're in trouble in Penn.

Are they lying now, or were they lying then?

Which time were they pathetic lying authoritarians?

I think the answer is every time

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: mtnshredder
What a # show of a circus the dems have become. They seriously don’t know their heads from their a$$. While Biden’s trying to make a feeble attempt at denouncing the violence (after weeks of silence), Harris is condoning it and saying it shouldn’t stop. Aren’t they on the same team or something like that?

It’s baffling to me that some of you defend, support and believe this # show of muppets.

Liberalism is a mental disease. The first step in getting through it is recognizing you have it. They don't yet understand that's where all of their hate is coming from.

The hate is what makes me want to drive away as fast as I can and I’m talking nitro top fuel away.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Kamala in her interview.

www.realclearpolitics.com... .html

It would be a "standard", not a mandate.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

For all you leftists reading this and not commenting becasuse you haven't been told what to say yet, remember;

A man who's been in political office for 47 years openly stated that he would do something unconstitutional and got caught and is back-peddling.

Hey, DB, to me, it's OK, because, at the end of the day,

- Biden isn't president
- Biden Didn't Do anything
- Biden Can't Do anything
- Biden has no authority to do anything
- Admitted it would probably be unconstitutional before he even has the authority to do anything

So, I don't care. It's slightly different from when George W. Bush and the Republicans stole your 4th Amendment on the basis of fighting terrorism and then convinced you the Democrats were the unconstitutional ones 🙄

Biden wants to be President... for 2 years and about 30 seconds. Check.
Biden didn't do anything for America for 47 years besides sponsor a bill that put a lot of black people in prison... check.
Biden can't do anything... but his owners can... check
Biden has no authority to do anything... but yet he had a lot of authority for doing EVERYTHING for a whole lot of years yet did nothing as a Senator or as the Vice President but line his pockets.

So you don't care.

It's slightly different from where the Progressive GW Bush ran things from where the Progressive Clinton ran things to where the Progressive Obama ran things.

YOU need to be banned from voting in an American Federal election.

Simply because you have no damn idea what is going on.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Kamala in her interview.

www.realclearpolitics.com... .html

It would be a "standard", not a mandate.

Joe Biden's flip-flopping is causing Kamala Harris to avoid the media. During this briefing today, she suddenly opted-out of taking media questions at the end.

Quick Clip: twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

That's why they've got his records sealed tighter than a nuclear waste drum 🦃😎

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

That's obvious.

Years ago, I put a solid black line through the 4th Amendment in my little paper copy of the Constitution with a sharpie. Everytime I look at the constitution I remember the GOP and what they did. I can't have a discussion on Constitutionality without thinking of it.

Is there a National Mask Mandate? Did President Biden enact an unconstitutional mandate? It's a little concerning, but when the other guys literally took away your 4th Amendment it's not as big of a deal to me.

I suggest grabbing your copy of it and crossing out the 4th, DB. And everytime you look at it, I hope you remember the side you align yourself with.

I still have mine, did you give up yours?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Shocked he could even say the word without a
major gaffe/stumble. Not that he even remembers
what The Constitution might be!

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Wildmanimal

That's why they've got his records sealed tighter than a nuclear waste drum 🦃😎

Biden says if his records were released, they'd give people "the wrong impression".

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

That's obvious.

I don’t see you denying at all. Quite proud as you pretend you’ve won some tit for tat, remember you’re the one championing and supporting the gutting of America. The ones your battling against aren’t doing that as much as you are trying to claim otherwise.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

burntheships!!!
Good to see you are still afloat!

Whenever I think of those horrendous
fishing vessels off the coast of Ecuador
I think of your handle.

Live long and prosper.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>