It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Dice just blew my mind!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I don't always watch the guy, but a lot of his content is on point. He brings news from the political arena, and adds some humor to the mix.

I started watching this vid and was halfway through before I realized it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. It's satire.

But his case for Miss Ocasio-Cortez ended up being a truth bomb.

We like to laugh at AOC, right? Maybe she really is a comedic genius and doesn't drop character in front of the camera.

As I said in a previous thread, the lines between politicians and comedians have been blurred. Is AOC putting on an act, channeling a persona for the lulz? I don't think she's the oblivious air-head she appears to be. She's pulling a Tony Clifton on us. Not a bad way to earn some bread.

edit on 7-9-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
She is an actor/actress (I wouldn't want to misgender), this was well known when she was elected, she was recruited to play the part, she is a muppet.
edit on 7-9-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
She had not breeded. Hanging my hat on that fact. No offspring like a donkey. It stops right there.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I've been saying for a long time now that we live in a time when satire seems to reflect the reality more accurately then what passes for "news".

This is a perfect example. It actually seems more plausible than her candidacy and public persona.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
BTW, what in hell was that thing on Robert Hockett's head at about 6:40?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
She had not breeded. Hanging my hat on that fact. No offspring like a donkey. It stops right there.

I can't stop laughing

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Those videos were shocking.

Thanks OP S&F

“ Sometimes you just have to play the role of a fool to fool the fools who thinks they are fooling you.”

edit on 7-9-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

The big takeaway from this,

Politicians have term limits, can fall out of favor, be voted out. The wizard behind the curtain has no term limits, and no accountability.

I mean I knew some things were a sham, but this went far deeper than I anticipated.

Glad you took the time to watch both and got something out of it

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I think we’ve always known that the power behind the throne was what to really fear.

What really strikes me, and it’s not just your videos Is that nothing you see is real it’s all scripted and manufactured.

Right after I watched your videos I clicked on a video from a news article that proposes that Joe Biden was reading off a Teleprompter in a virtual Townhall for god sake‘s and clearly he was,

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

And I’m still pretty sure that Jacob’s Blakes mother was reading off a Teleprompter in their news conference.

m.youtube.com...
Relevant footage 7:30 approximately

Nothing is real.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Yep. We went from reality TV right into 'the truman show.'

Entertainment, news, and actuality aren't even distinguishable anymore. They have become this twisted lab amalgamation, a bizarro mirror.

Scary stuff.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
You should start a new thread with a different title this needs to be seen

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Check your inbox PM

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Pfft...

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
He is a duelist. Only here to advocate for the alternative right. The same guy who hates on vegan ism and pretend s its a nwo conspiracy.

Has mark dice ever criticized trump or anyone on team alt-right? If not, then his opinion is useless and hes only here to divide ys. Not bring us together.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I've been saying for a long time now that we live in a time when satire seems to reflect the reality more accurately then what passes for "news".

This is a perfect example. It actually seems more plausible than her candidacy and public persona.

That’s no joke (pun intended). For years, South Park got it’s content by pretty much watching the US do it’s thing. Once 2016 rolled around the show lost a lot of it’s charm because it was almost like a reality show in a cartoon format. It became far too easy and predictable to keep coming up with content based off our politics.

It’ll be interesting to see what this upcoming season brings us.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Why are you criticizing such a dynamic new chamberperson?
This is our WW2, the world will end in 12 years so we have to stop climate stuff.
You know the thing

top topics

join