It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are planning to come to Japan here's some good news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
the US embassy in Tokyo has sent me a letter stating that if you have a Japanese resident card permanent resident card and you're live in America you must have a certificate of clearance of the coronavirus 2 days prior to departure to Japan once in Japan you have a two-week quarantine and you cannot travel by public bus or taxi or train or Subway you have to travel by private transportation provided by someone who can bring you to your destination
Also if you are a US citizen with permanent residence in Japan you can now travel back to America but you have to have a clearance of coronavirus 2 days prior to departure.

But this really amounts to is people that got stranded in America they weren't allowed back into Japan unless they were Japanese national now it's open up to Americans that have permanent residents here in Japan which is good news especially if your family's been separated but the problem is trying to get a certificate of clearance of coronavirus 2 days prior to leaving America could be a big setback.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Hope Japan recovers quickly. My sister and I had to cancel our trip to Japan this year because of this pandemic.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
Hope Japan recovers quickly. My sister and I had to cancel our trip to Japan this year because of this pandemic.

we're on a slow recovery and actually the good news is that the Olympics is now being set to open next year the exact date I actually forgot but they've all agreed upon open reopening the Olympics so now all the Olympians can start practicing with the goal of Japan is going to be open for them unless something tragically happens with the coronavirus epidemic of pandemic whatever.
I had posted earlier about Japan being able to pay something like half price of your hair coming to Japan you'd have to really search my my threads concerning that because I don't have the access to my computer to follow up on where it is maybe I can do it on the phone I don't know but it's something to check out also that see if it's still valid that Japan pays for like half half the fair to come to Japan.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Good news.
Fan of Japan.
Have faith.

top topics

join