It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Harass People and Mayor in Pittsburgh

page: 1

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Maniac elements of the hopped-up BLM gang went wild in Pittsburgh going after people in restaurants and busting things up and even attacking a bicyclist !!

They went to the the Mayor's house and protested like crazy too !!

This is just another Democrat stormfront because the police apparently stopped nothing and the show at the Mayor's house was just a ruse to make people "think" these "protesters" are somehow "neutral" when we know Democrat orgs are behind 99% of the BS.

Looks like police have been degenerated by Democrat leadership !!

In case you thought the BLM rampaging through restaurants was just restricted to Rochester, think again. They just keep upping their game of terrorizing people.

They were marching in Pittsburgh on Saturday when they began harassing people in a restaurant, screaming at them from the street. But then they entered the outdoor dining area, one stole a diner’s drink and drank it, and then they smashed things to the ground, all while disgracefully cursing out an elderly couple.

Warning for language.

BLM Harass Elderly Diners, Smash Things in Restaurant, Assault a Bicyclist in Pittsburgh

edit on Sep-07-2020 by xuenchen because: 🤣🤣🚬🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Damn those Biden supporting rioters.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope Trump Declares both Antifa and BLM as radical terrorist organizations.
And they track down and charge each and everyone of those thug lowlives threatening people, vandelizing property, and assaulting innocents.

edit on 7-9-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Given the past several years of 'unstable' lone mass shooters on unsuspecting crowds that plastered the headlines for weeks and months I find it really odd there hasn't been one, yet. These rioting hoodlums are like an open season invitation to an 'unstable' gun totin extreme right winger.

Prior to Corona 2020 it certainly makes ya wonder about the past mass shooters agenda.

Looks like monkeys jacked up on meth on the loose from the surface but underneath very tightly controlled, orchestrated chaos. Though, seems like the Dems have lost control over some of it.

You know this chaos is gonna run all the way to election and assuming Trump wins, I'm betting that's when the military hammer will come down with a vengeance. Law & (Martial) Order at a city near you! Eh, maybe not, who knows but it wouldn't surprise me.

The evil cabal members funding this insurrection need to be air-dropped to an uninhabited penal colony island.

Still have October surprise in the pipeline.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Antifa already is a terrorist organisation.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
At this point? Water is wet too...

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Doesn’t matter if they have the police. Let them run around making fools of themselves. They’re just adding Trump voters each time. Just make sure you stay armed and protect yourself because the police seem to have a hands off policy.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

To think when I was young I hated living in my small town with the population of 7000. Now I kind of welcome it.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

during the obama administration in 2016, the DOJ labeled their efforts as terrorism.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul

To think when I was young I hated living in my small town with the population of 7000. Now I kind of welcome it.

I grew up in the boon docks.....2 hour drive from the closest city. Was thrilled when I packed up and left home.

.. I've been dreaming of getting back out there for the past 10 years

eff cities.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

< gasp>

LIES! Some poster playing osterich-donkey in another thread insisted it's BOTH sides doing this! And yet, here you are, displaying one-sided racism, pfft. Figures, you right wing lunatic.

/sarc

(we know which thread and which poster I mean, betcha they don't touch this thread)
edit on 9/7/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

I know, right??

I grew up in a small town, approx. 15,000 when I was young, it's considerably larger now... Hated it. Too small. Too parochial. Too not big enough...

40+ years later, I live in NE Alabama in what may safely be called the country... Wouldn't live in a city now for any amount of money...well, perhaps there is an amount, but ain't no one anywhere going to pay me that kind of money...

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Some eye popping maps !!!

Protests Maps

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

i think i remember reading on ats a few years back about homeland security camps being built if they were maybe now's a good time to fill them

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Bill Peduto came on his porch about 3 weeks ago. He got angry because protesters showed up at his house making noise late in the evening ( his neighbors complained ). To Bill's credit he showed up at his rental in pittsburgh. Then left back to Fox Chapel which is NOT PART OF PITTSBURGH. Bill whom does not live in Pittsburgh yet requires all his city employees to do so. He said he felt his life was in danger. At the end of the night he had Pittsburgh police arrest 5 people. He's a spitting image of Lori Lightfoot.

I live here in Pittsburgh. The guy is a joke.

Wtae had a beautiful live feed that nite.
edit on 7-9-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I hope Trump Declares both Antifa and BLM as radical terrorist organizations.
And they track down and charge each and everyone of those thug lowlives threatening people, vandelizing property, and assaulting innocents.

Which BLM? There's apparently 2 or 3 diff BLM's now, all w different agendas. They think they are helping Black ppl and it looks like they are screwing them over even more by thought-policing them. Black conservatives are rising up in YouTube as we speak.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The mayor in Pittsburgh needs harassed and run out of town.

Another leftists shill.

Just like corrupt Pittsburgh politician Conor Lamb who helped make up the false accusations about President Trump saying derogatory things about military members.
edit on 8-9-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Do it. Go back home.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull
I grew up in a small town. Then I moved to the burbs, and I respectably moved back to my black hole. I'll take the country life.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

Well that's a good sign.
Hopefully, more and more in the black community stand up to this garbage.

new topics

top topics

join