It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOBODY is above the law! except Pelosi.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Looks like Pelosi has a hangover in your still photo. Shoe's aren't even matching.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I could really care less if someone gets their hair cut, colored, coiffed, or curled during the lockdown. I also don't think the fact that one doing so, without a mask, is dangerous.

However, the point for me is that she did it while telling everyone else they couldn't. Literally... the day before on the news stressing the importance - no, the vitality - of wearing a mask all the time. Then, proceeded to talk about how the virus was so dangerous that the only responsible way to vote was by mail.

So... I also agree with another poster who said that it points to a bigger question... NP is OLD - thereby, in the highest risk group. If there was really something so serious about the virus **right at this moment** - so dangerous that we have to keep things shut down, keep wearing masks and only vote via mail as she insists, why was she out and about without a mask getting her hair done? Wouldn't she be in hiding - or at least in protective gear - if she was out in public and it was all as serious as she claims?

NOTE: I am NOT saying the virus is fake. I am saying that I - like many doctors - think that most people who would have gotten a serious case, have likely already had it. At this point, I think they (the Democrats) are now just "in it to win it" in terms of the continued lockdown, restrictions, and clamouring over how dangerous in person voting is. It definitely seems like a lot of smoke and mirrors at this point and NP's little beauty outing seemed to reinforce that idea.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
my issue is that she couldn't wait one week. One week later literally Salon started opening in Alameda County. They've been open in Contra Costa County for a while.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”
― George Orwell, Animal Farm

A proclamation by the pigs who control the government in the novel Animal Farm, by George Orwell. The sentence is a comment on the hypocrisy of governments that proclaim the absolute equality of their citizens but give power and privileges to a small elite.

edit on 8-9-2020 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
She's an entitled, disconnected from reality piece of sh*t.

Once I had that old bag in the chair, the interrogation would have begun.

-So why are you here, when nobody else can be?

-By your being here, are you telling me I'm allowed to open my business again?

-No, you say? And what exactly makes you better than any of my other clients?

Following that, a "friendly" reminder that she's supposed to serve the people, followed by a line shaved down the middle of her head.

Absolute scumbag.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
So why wasn’t she wearing a mask? Surely not the shop owners fault too...?

a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
You’re correct to bring up your points of concern regarding Pelosi and her poor reflection of just leadership and trading that in for some Botox booze and a hair job.

a reply to: nicevillegrl

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808
One can be seen around her neck in the surrveillance video that's been shown by the news. It's reported that she temporarily removed her mask, while her hair was being washed, at the direction of her stylist.
edit on 9/9/2020 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

She gets to wangle private salon dates in defiance of the law for herself.

And elsewhere in San Fran, the public employees have their personal gyms open and have had them open all summer. Like the private gym owners are saying - it has built a pretty good body of evidence that gyms can be open safely for business and that people can indeed workout indoors without spreading COVID all over the place, so why aren't private gyms being allowed to open by now? Why is it only the San Fran political class that has access to workout facilities?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: derfreebie

80 proof Vodka(40% alcohol) flash point is 79 F with an ignition source. 100% alcohol is 62 F with an ignition source. Absinthe is about 80% alcohol on average and is 68 F.

I blithered bigly, Ahab... MisQuoted the flash point with boiling.
Big difference. Back to the thread...

This whole hairdresser debacle in a diaper is nothing but a setup.
It proves that until a LOT of stuff gets fixed in the system, it will
remain as multi-tiered as the need for control at the bottom vs.
"elitist entitled discretion" at or near the top.

As much as I would love to see the Wicked Witch of Wherever Lite
get her nest egg scrambled; I'm sure everything between [joined at
the hip to China to destroying a government doc] won't raise an
eyebrow hair. Not on Chief Justice Roberts' watch, anyway.
I would also love to see a reasonably covert version of Lew Black's
favorite fix-- and a full-on military takeover. Just the justice system,
though: because right now it looks exclusively the UCMJ hasn't got sepsis.
edit on 9-9-2020 by derfreebie because: Send JAG hitters with lotsa hash on the sleeves... forget the guns 'n' money

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join