It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris says Russian interference could cost us the election

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: xuenchen

I have yet to hear anything original from the left.

I thought defund the police was pretty original. Insane. But original.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Get that Russian ball rolling asap!

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Instead of helping Joe Biden, Kamala Harris is hurting Joe Biden.

Smart Latino voters in Florida are abandoning Joe and Kamala in droves.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
a reply to: Gothmog

It's less complicated than that.

Yeah , I did not put it into anything simpler just to confuse liberals.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Here are the reasons the Biden campaign is attempting to reel in his vice presidential running mate, Kamala Harris.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Maybe Joe and KAMAla should have the FBI investigate...

Oh...wait!

They already are, only the ones under investigation now
are Joe Biden's cronies. Just ask Obama and James Comey.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Ha,

I think bags and bags of fake mail in ballots will cost us the election. Of course, after election night they will know how many they will need and each state and keep "finding" trucks and bags full of them until they win.

Otherwise, they will try to stretch it out till January and attempt to swear in Pelosi.

They claim the ballots have to be post marked by the day of the election to qualify...

I haven't seen a post mark on a piece of mail in years...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
😆 Democrat VP candidate Kamala told CNN that Russian interference in the 2020 election could cost her and Biden the election !!

You know what will cost them the election?

Not vocally condemning every time there's looting, rioting, arson, assault, or murder by their supporters or by the people they themselves support and encourage. And if they don't have a verbal plan to stop all that criminal activity, they won't get elected. It is the biggest thing in their way. They've most likely already lost the Police vote. That's the Police and anyone who supports the Police, not voting Biden.
edit on 10-9-2020 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
The DNC with it's terrible strategy, and worse candidates, can blame themselves..just like 2016..not a god dammed thing learned.

It almost feels like pro wrestling.

I was just thinking the same thing. We didn’t want white Hillary in 2016 so they’ll try to ram black oops I mean Black Hillary down our throats in 2020. Are they stupid or insane? I can’t tell anymore
edit on 10-9-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Great Britain?

We've got no money to spend on anything, skint again.....leave us out of this!

Dems constantly mentioning Russia and getting their excuses in early.
Dems preparing to refuse to accept the result of the election if they lose.

Reps constantly mentioning mail-in voting and getting their excuses in early.
Reps preparing to refuse to accept the result of the election if they lose.

Two sides of the same coin.

Seems to me no-one has much faith in the American people or the American system.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Saw schiff is trotting out his super serial double secret source that shows a new russian collusion conspiracy...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Yep.

That's because they, the GOP and Democrats, both know that many, hopefully most, US voters have a habit of deciding for themselves.

Can't have that. So they trot out the same ol' tired ass rhetoric hoping that enough people will toss up their hands and just vote for someone to shut them the Hell up. Unfortunately, it works in far too many cases...which would go a long ways to explaining how too many of them become 40 year Senators or Representatives.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I've got news for Camel-uh. Russians aren't costing them the election, they're costing themselves the election by acting like a bunch of idiots too blind to see their mistakes.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: infolurker

It’s not this election you need to worry about, it’s 2024 they are aiming for.
They know Trump has this one, you really think they (Dems) are sending out thugs so they’ll have to deal with them the next four years?
No, they want chaos so you will beg for them next time. It will be “The Make it Stop” movement.

They are warning us about what they are planning. I advise everyone to take heed to their words.

I believe it. But luckily for us, there will be plenty of video evidence to use against their "Make it Stop" slogan that shows them enabling the chaos.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

In that same interview, Colbert asked her about calling Biden out for his segregation views and she said as she laughed "Oh that? That was just a debate, that's what you do in a debate" and he said "so it didn't really mean anything?"

She changed the subject.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

As I said in another thread today; don't you just wish politicians would just tell us it as it is?
Stop with the bull#, the deflections, the 'what about them', the technobabble, the self-aggrandising, the posturing, the party politics blah blah blah.

Politicians have always been guilty of this, but the current set of nefarious toe-rags have taken this to a whole new level, both sides.
And I don't just mean in the US, its equally bad over here in the UK.

Trump has been as guilty as any of his predecessors of procastination and prevarication....and I have absolutely no reason to believe any of the current alternatives would be any better than he.
Probably quite the opposite.

If any politician with integrity and with the genuine interests and well being of ordinary, everyday people was to stand up, raise his/her voice and just tell us it straight there'd be an avalanche of support for them.
But our politicians are so wrapped up in preserving our existing political systems and processes, they have become symbiotically entwined with the industrialists and bankers, the military complex and the political and established elites.
For all his blustering Trump is one of them, as is Boris Johnson.
And so are the alternative options, just presented with a slightly different hue for public consumption.

I think the party political system has failed both our countries, possibly for different reasons.

It's time for a change.

How that change is going to happen and who is going to deliver it are beyond me.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
K.H. is a "lawyer" by trade. It is an "art form"... "practiced"... over hundreds and thousands of years.
And it ain't no accident that just about every politician is, or has been a "lawyer".

She's merely trying to establish "reasonable doubt" before the "trial". Which is what an "election" is. Every "voter", is a member of "the jury". The power to make "law" or "nullify law" is in the hands of the voter.
K.H. is one of them that wants you to forget that, wanting you to believe, that her kind knows what "laws" are best for you.

edit on 10-9-2020 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Why do cryptic if you have the answers? What are they REALLY planning?

a reply to: TheLieWeLive

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join