It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris says Russian interference could cost us the election

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I never thought that I would be welcoming martial law. Bring it on!

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
After what she said here how could anyone vote for her I am really puzzled!

that is kinda terrifying no?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
I never thought that I would be welcoming martial law. Bring it on!
Maybe that’s the point?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The DNC with it's terrible strategy, and worse candidates, can blame themselves..just like 2016..not a god dammed thing learned.

It almost feels like pro wrestling.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That dumb broad is a clown.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
"Groundhog Day"
Wash.
Rinse .
Repeat.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Russia. Russia. Russia.

Let's all ignore China. China. China.

Of course other nations try to influence our elections... Duh!!!

However... Or maybe supposedly is a better word...

Supposedly we're all capable of making up our own minds. Looking at the facts. Looking at the people running. Then mull all that information around in our heads and make up our own minds.

Russia. Russia. Russia.

So, how much money is Saudi Arabia spending?? Israel?? Japan?? South Korea?? Germany?? Great Britain?? Shall I go on??

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

So is "russian" the new code word for antifa and BLM, or does she mean that thi sarticle is their next excuse?
Article here: esquire.com

According to ABC News, anyway, Chad Wolf, who heads the Department of Homeland Security illegally, is doing his bit for the president*’s re-election campaign. That he is supposed to be working for all of us is, of course, entirely beside the point.

The draft bulletin, titled “Russia Likely to Denigrate Health of US Candidates to Influence 2020 Election,” was submitted to the agency’s legislative and public affairs office for review on July 7. The analysis was not meant for public consumption, but it was set to be distributed to federal, state and local law enforcement partners two days later, on July 9, the emails show.

The best part is this;

As an example of Russian efforts to raise doubts about Biden's mental acuity, the draft bulletin points to a March story on a Russian proxy website that "refuted media claims that the candidate’s gaffes are a result of a stutter, instead arguing these verbal miscues are symptoms of dementia.”

So yep Russia is making Joey-Joe all confused acting, and not his mental state of decline. I'm surprised harris has accused Russia for her having to smoke pot while getting "bussed" and listening to Tupac Shakur while she was in high school (or whatever her next story is going to not be about)

So in the immortal words a the DNC:
"Russia, Russia, Russia"

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

No, you politi-ho windbag, your mouths and lack of forethought is what's going to do your chances in. LISTEN & LEARN, WOMAN.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Neither Russia nor China can do as much damage as our own boot-licking MSM. They are what has divided us and what keeps churning the bull sh*t to make sure there is news to report tomorrow. The really sad part is what it says of our fellow Americans to be led by the nose by know-nothing, incompetent people "with an opinion" disguised as journalists.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
After what she said here how could anyone vote for her I am really puzzled!

that is kinda terrifying no?

It is, it really is!

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Russia, Russia, Russia...after four years you would think they could get a new bit.

How about worrying about a boatload of fraudulent mail in ballots being discovered and the entire parry being barred...William Barr’ed

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Kamala believes Americans are gullible and naïve. That's one reason why she only got 2% of the Democrat Primary vote before dropping out of the Presidential race this past Spring.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Russia Bad
United States Bad
China Good

Repeat Over and Over.

My humble opinion on Russia is that
it will play "Devils Advocate"
and stir up the coals whenever
possible. No matter who is running
for office.
It is amazing what they have been capable
of over the years on a shoestring budget.

Old cold warrior revenge I guess.
It is a shame, as Russia and the west have much
more in common than Red China currently.

S&F

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I just figure with all the money the Chinese will spend it will just baance itself out.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Some very very low-IQ people think that Russia influenced the election last time around

They didn’t

Trump won. And will again.

This time without the 5 million illegal/dead/fraudulent votes for the fascist dEmocrats working against him

“Popular vote” is about to become a trigger word

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It's less complicated than that.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
It's too bad we have to deal with the threat of an interference. Both the right and the left say the same thing. It's too bad Americans didn't have to worry about any interference.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

If she's the trophy wife, he must have some pretty low standards...

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Already setting up for another post-defeat baseless witch hunt i see.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result”

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join