It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris says Russian interference could cost us the election

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
😆 Democrat VP candidate Kamala told CNN that Russian interference in the 2020 election could cost her and Biden the election !!

She was very stern and serious (all part of her usual act) and made sure people understand she's on the Senate Intel Committee and that they have published reports !!

Of course those reports as well as all Democrat BS about Russia never establish how many votes were swayed and where !!

Democrats are nervous. They are very nervous.

Watch for more major catastrophic events as the election heats up !!

And be wary of government reports of interference that may be produced by deep insiders still loyal to the NWO !!

Remember too the Democrats were in total charge for 7-1/2 years prior to the 2016 election !! Hmmm.

Any Means Necessary !!

Biggest threat to the 2020 election is Democrat deep cover operations and Democrat sponsored rioting and looting !!

Sen. Kamala Harris, the running mate to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, said foreign interference by Russia could cost the pair the 2020 election.

"We have what happened in 2016, which is foreign interference," Harris said during a CNN interview that aired Sunday. "We have a president who is trying to convince the American people not to believe in the integrity of our election system and compromise their belief that their vote might actually count. These things are all at play."

Earlier this year, the U.S. intelligence community warned China, Russia, and Iran are seeking to influence the 2020 election. That assessment, released in August by Bill Evanina, who leads the National Counterintelligence and Security Center, said Russia is “using a range of measures to primarily denigrate” Biden. The same report said China wants President Trump to lose reelection and that the Iran regime is seeking to undermine his presidency.

Although the Trump administration has raised a lot of concerns about China, Harris said she believes Russia will be at the forefront of any meddling efforts in 2020.

Kamala Harris: Russian interference could cost us the election

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ha,

I think bags and bags of fake mail in ballots will cost us the election. Of course, after election night they will know how many they will need and each state and keep "finding" trucks and bags full of them until they win.

Otherwise, they will try to stretch it out till January and attempt to swear in Pelosi.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I’ve said it and I’ll say it again, the DNC isn’t looking to win this election.
What they do want is chaos that will last the next four years.

They aren’t trying to win the White House, they are trying to divide us under the Trump administration so they can later talk about unifying under them.

edit on 7-9-2020 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I sure do not want her as President... which is what will happen if they win.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Of course those reports as well as all Democrat BS about Russia never establish how many votes were swayed and where !!

Because there wasn’t any votes swayed by Russia.
But if the Dems can get most of their cult members to believe that lie, they will say it is true.
If Russia is that proficient at mind control, they would not bother with trying to sway a few votes, they could just take over the United States completely.
I’ll wait for the dumbbells to come in here and scream “Trump Russia!! Trump Russia!!”

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It’s not this election you need to worry about, it’s 2024 they are aiming for.
They know Trump has this one, you really think they (Dems) are sending out thugs so they’ll have to deal with them the next four years?
No, they want chaos so you will beg for them next time. It will be “The Make it Stop” movement.

They are warning us about what they are planning. I advise everyone to take heed to their words.

edit on 7-9-2020 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It's a miracle she has any brains left after all her head bobbing and shaking 🤣

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Buys us a few more years to get prepared for complete insanity.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
From the folks on record that they asked China for help:

Joe Biden--"I Asked [Chinese President Xi Jinping] If He Could Possibly Help Me"

This party would be genuinely dangerous if they weren't so bad at projection.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well now...I noticed her last name is not Harris....Eimhoff or something like that.....she is his TROPHY WIFE

Her husband divorced and then went and robbed the cradle.....

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Well now...I noticed her last name is not Harris....Eimhoff or something like that.....she is his TROPHY WIFE

Her husband divorced and then went and robbed the cradle.....

Dirty little secrets !!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Ah yes, the old Russian playbook I see, bring it on Democrats

(post by 11SK1180 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
After what she said here how could anyone vote for her I am really puzzled!

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

hopefully they vandalize and burn her stuff down by accident its not like their little "strolls" in the city with bricks and flammables have a tour guide spouting "on your left is..." then again even if they did would retards care?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I have yet to hear anything original from the left.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
There they go blaming Russia for all of our problems again. The perfect scapegoat... Who would pick a fist fight with Russia?

Sure... It's not like we'll ever be stupid enough to walk right into a world war and slap it in the nuclear face.. That'll never happen. It's not like we're demonizing Russia to the point that some idiot will stand up and demand a war and the many idiots that'll support him/her will make it possible.

Besides... We're the super power. Nukes can't touch us.

Least that's what they seem to be expressing in some fashion.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The Russians did not influence the election last time around

Nobody is voting dEmocrat so they need some excuse to make people think they actually have some kind of support base

They don’t

(post by Themaskedbeast removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

That's my thought also.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join