It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Umm... Why is Eden Empty?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I awoke in what I could only call a paradise, I had a conversation with a voice that I can not explain but I knew it and it knew me.

When walking through this paradise I asked "Is this Eden" and before I could finish my train of thought I was given a "Yes" as an instant response.

But there was no one in Eden other than the beautiful nature and many species of animals that were simply majestic.

It was empty and when asked "Why is Eden empty" the voice responded with "It will be filled once the world is Eden again".

During this moment I felt as if looking up and this was the voice's response to me asking "When would it be?", I saw the earth and 2/3rds of it was engulfed by this rolling fog/smoke like darkness devouring nations and people killed one another without a single thought. There were people eating flesh of one another and committing what I could only consider the vilest acts, many of them were proclaiming love for some leader or something that was obviously not human.

The 1/3rd that was not consumed by darkness I asked "Why does the darkness not touch them?" and the response was "For they are of their father and do the deeds of the father that is of the spirit, for they are not bound by the flesh which is of the flesh as it is of the earth and will return to the earth". Which I basically sort of understood as of them being of light and spirit, committing to the guidance, refuge, and protection of the light...

I will not name the nations that were not engulfed as the voice said that "It is not yet time nor the hour for man to know". So are these nations to be protected for a reason?

I do not know the date nor the hour this will happen but what I feel is that it will be soon, all I can say is that if we are children of light and spirit than why do we not hear this voice so often?

What happened? Was it something we did?

Also the voice will appear as male or female during certain occasions for at times the children require the voice of a loving mother or a guiding father.
edit on 7-9-2020 by WanderingMrM because: Hmm...

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The bible is very clear why Eden is empty
“21 The Lord God made for the man and his wife garments of skin, with which he clothed them. 22 Then the Lord God said: See! The man has become like one of us, knowing good and evil! Now, what if he also reaches out his hand to take fruit from the tree of life, and eats of it and lives forever? 23 The Lord God therefore banished him from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from which he had been taken. 24 He expelled the man, stationing the cherubim and the fiery revolving sword east of the garden of Eden, to guard the way to the tree of life.”

We humans are not eternal, clearly
That’s why it’s empty

As for the rest of your comments, you maybe right

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

Vedic scriptures mention sex (draining of the life force) as the main reason Man becomes more like an animal; evil. We're supposed to send the Prana upwards, not down and out.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

"
I will not name the nations that were not engulfed as the voice said that "It is not yet time nor the hour for man to know"."

For me the question becomes, why do you know, are you not one of us, mankind? It's hard, but I think it's important to take ego out of professing to be a messenger of the highest power. Dream more likely.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I will not name the nations that were not engulfed as the voice said that "It is not yet time nor the hour for man to know". So are these nations to be protected for a reason?

I do not know the date nor the hour this will happen but what I feel is that it will be soon, all I can say is that if we are children of light and spirit than why do we not hear this voice so often?

Also the voice will appear as male or female during certain occasions for at times the children require the voice of a loving mother or a guiding father.

I can't see whole nations being protected because this is about individuals. A small gate a small road.

I have never read anything anywhere biblical that has an angel of our creator speaking as a "goddess".
The prophets and those who were shown to have heard gods voice it was always masculine.

I think the bible answers what we did pretty clearly.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I just love how believers try finding ways out of the whole world falling millions - BILLIONS being killed Nope not them .
The Bible states GOD lets it happen to His believers as a TEST OF FAITH You have to be willing to be killed REFUSING the mark of the beast TO PROVE your loyal to GOD other wise the Tribulation would be pointless .

Now me I use to be a believer But as I got older I relised I followed the Most sadistic God possible . The God of the Bible makes the devil look like the good guy .

After all The only proof he excepts to show Loyalty Is torture and death . OR did You read a Different Bible Book then I did ?
He committed genaside more then once He personally destroyed city's and had his followers destroy other ( But he did say They could keep the young girls alive as slaves .

Heck if not for him we would NOT NEED TRANSLATORS as he got pissed people all worked together building a tower to heaven so confused there Langues so they could not understand one another .
Think about it at that Point there was NO human wars we were ALL one GROUP who worked together .

Its wasn't Like we could have acutely BUILT a tower that tall .

Point is a dream Both what you had and this God are a dream .

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Could Eden be a metaphor for the animal world. A world were man once lived but became self aware, ate from the tree of knowledge, now knows good and evil, puts clothes on due to awareness of being naked, "has become like one of us" that is not now a part of the animal world. We have basically lost our innocence as we transitioned from that innocent unknowing world.

Could it be just that simple that the story of Adam and Eve is the story of evolution and is explaining the point that man finally evolved into the sentient being he is today?

So to answer the OP, Eden has never gone away and is still full of all the animals, but it is just that Man can never go back...

edit on 7-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance

"
I will not name the nations that were not engulfed as the voice said that "It is not yet time nor the hour for man to know"."

For me the question becomes, why do you know, are you not one of us, mankind? It's hard, but I think it's important to take ego out of professing to be a messenger of the highest power. Dream more likely.

Pretty sure that I'm human... got 2 legs and 2 arms and a head and all the bits like any other real boy!

Plus I'm sure there are others having similar dreams it is the age of dreams and prophecy, so I don't think that I am something special or a prophet.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Could Eden be a metaphor for the animal world. A world were man once lived but became self aware, ate from the tree of knowledge, now knows good and evil, puts clothes on due to awareness of being naked, "has become like one of us" that is not now a part of the animal world. We have basically lost our innocence as we transitioned from that innocent unknowing world.

Could it be just that simple that the story of Adam and Eve is the story of evolution and is explaining the point that man finally evolved into the sentient being he is today?

So to answer the OP, Eden has never gone away and is still full of all the animals, but it is just that Man can never go back...

What if God left things on autopilot hence why we see and witness evolution?

Maybe what happened in Eden was permitted to get us here?

I don't know who am I to understand the logic or mind of a celestial being Hahaha...

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
I just love how believers try finding ways out of the whole world falling millions - BILLIONS being killed Nope not them .
The Bible states GOD lets it happen to His believers as a TEST OF FAITH You have to be willing to be killed REFUSING the mark of the beast TO PROVE your loyal to GOD other wise the Tribulation would be pointless .

Now me I use to be a believer But as I got older I relised I followed the Most sadistic God possible . The God of the Bible makes the devil look like the good guy .

After all The only proof he excepts to show Loyalty Is torture and death . OR did You read a Different Bible Book then I did ?
He committed genaside more then once He personally destroyed city's and had his followers destroy other ( But he did say They could keep the young girls alive as slaves .

Heck if not for him we would NOT NEED TRANSLATORS as he got pissed people all worked together building a tower to heaven so confused there Langues so they could not understand one another .
Think about it at that Point there was NO human wars we were ALL one GROUP who worked together .

Its wasn't Like we could have acutely BUILT a tower that tall .

Point is a dream Both what you had and this God are a dream .

You seem rather angry at God...

You do know there were many Gods too that committed genocide, straight up savage murder and things etc.

Heck we as humans done some really messed up sh*t too!

So I don't know if God is really behind it all and yes we could argue all the time "If he is so powerful why didn't he stop it?", but I think that "Over parenting is enabling!" and that we as children of a young species need to reach that point where we no longer start wars, genocide, permit rape of millions, allow trafficking of millions of children annually etc.

Maybe we need to grow up and that's what God wants from us?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
The bible is very clear why Eden is empty
“21 The Lord God made for the man and his wife garments of skin, with which he clothed them. 22 Then the Lord God said: See! The man has become like one of us, knowing good and evil! Now, what if he also reaches out his hand to take fruit from the tree of life, and eats of it and lives forever? 23 The Lord God therefore banished him from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from which he had been taken. 24 He expelled the man, stationing the cherubim and the fiery revolving sword east of the garden of Eden, to guard the way to the tree of life.”

We humans are not eternal, clearly
That’s why it’s empty

As for the rest of your comments, you maybe right

Interesting you mention a Cherubim, I once had a dream about a giant Cherub like creature guarding something not sure what but the thing was huge!

And it could turn into this dust thing that could devour anything in it's path, it also could speak and spoke of odd things stuff like "Here is wisdom" and "The word is with God and Man" etc.

So both interesting and very odd!

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Not sure of a dream, metaphors and all but
To my understanding those Cherubim are definitely not little Cupid type angels, more a giant devouring type angel if I remember correctly

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Not sure of a dream, metaphors and all but
To my understanding those Cherubim are definitely not little Cupid type angels, more a giant devouring type angel if I remember correctly

That would explain why I saw it as a giant Cherub bug like creature etc... Woah man!

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'm not going to claim to be a Bible scholar AT ALL but most of what you referenced, to my knowledge, was "Old Testament God."

Then, if you believe in Jesus - he came and died on the cross (and subsequently, was resurrected 3 days later) for mankind's "sin" (essentially, for our life/soul - since we are all sinners) and thus, gave us "New Testament God."

This "new God" doesn't LET bad stuff happen - or cause it - according to the Bible. But rather, in allowing our human form to have free will, could be said to "allow it" in regard to "bad" things as well.

Although, according to the Bible, Jesus' crucifixion - or really, resurrection - means that those who believe in him shall not perish, but have eternal life. Furthermore, worldly pain and suffering often result in the turning TO God, and not away from Him.

Again, I don't claim to understand all the nuances, but if life in Christ is eternal, then our time here is but the blink of an eye. And we must be tested and receive trials in order to learn real "faith" - which is a belief in God/Jesus that goes beyond our own understanding. After all, if we DO believe the Bible, it was a quest to "know all" that got us into this beautiful mess of human existence. Thus, it is the development and exhibition of faith - in the absence of logic and full understanding - that is also scribed to get us out of it.

P.S. I apologize for all the words and phrases in quotes. It's a bit obnoxious I know. But I apparently don't know how to make more abstract points without them. :-(

a reply to: midnightstar

edit on 8-9-2020 by nicevillegrl because: grammar

edit on 8-9-2020 by nicevillegrl because: spelling

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

Well it’s pretty clear and mostly on point, though
The Old God and new God are both one in the same

The Old Testament God always valued love and compassion over religion and law, we just don’t fully understand how difficult life was back then and how the bible was written

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Umm... Why is Eden Empty?

Probably because it is a fictional place populated by fictional people and fictional animals.

top topics

join