It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange's 3-week extradition trial started today - Assange ARRESTED again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
I think they will try to drag this until after the election because with Trump as president he has a much better chance or having his voice heard and freed.

Trump is already president, has been for a while.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I honestly think that Trump will make a deal with him in time for the election.
Give us the Seth Rich info, and we will pardon you for everything.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799
The view from 40,000 feet: One reason for releasing Covid-19 upon the world was/is to slow the wheels of Justice to a snail's pace. The high-level people with crimes to hide, worked with China to bring to the world the Covid-19 effects we're all experiencing in our daily lives.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
DASKAKIK

Well obviously, but I don't think Trump wants to get directly involved, due to backlash, nor do I think he has the power to just bring him here. I think he wants due course to follow. And IF he has verifiable dirt on Clinton and Co + info on Seth. Trump will consult with Barr or vise versa on how to proceed. I don't think Trump can do anything until he's here. And it's well know Clinton wants him dead, I wonder why?

But, if it's dragged out and Biden wins all of his secrets will be buried. Yet another 1 of 100 reason they don't want Trump to win again. I think the sanctioned murder of Seth would be one of the top reasons. If he has proof of that tied to Hillary or the DNC someone is going down, I don't think the 2 tier justice system would work in such a scenario.

But, I guess we'll see what happens.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Also, thanks for you well thought out and put together post. Kinda not sure where your going with it. So what Trump has been president for a while? What was he supposed to do? If he pardons he before he gets here, he's never going to come to America to testify. Game over Clinton gets away with her 1300th crime. Also if he is freed from the UK prison he will highly likely die all the sudden. Maybe a bomb will fall on him as Clinton suggested, what would that be her 500th body count? What is Trump to do? I don't see any other way to play it. Get him here listen to what he has to say. The only reason anyone would be agianst that is because they don't want the truth to come out. If he's telling the truth and has evidence to back it up I think he will walk.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi
If Trump was going to work with him then Assange could have stopped fighting extradition and taken advantage of that sweet deal before Trump's time in the WH was in play. Assange is the one that has been dragging it out all this time.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Man. I said over a year ago I think I felt the man was already killed. Then allegedly he appeared sooo much later one time, and I think it was just an image. So I thought I ate my words. But this never a visual update, I just dont buy it. I'm back on he was dead when I said he was and they are just slowly drawing it out long enough until he succumbs, probably by covid now , where enough people have lost iinterest in his fate.

Its the same thimy with bin Laden. I believe he was killed prior to 2003 in the first couple years and just kept alive for the convinient war machine profits. Barack's group simply "closed the chapter" to move forward with other plans. Same thing with BaghdadI of Isis. Probably died one of the first four times the real time, and was just being fished around by different parties in fact until the current administration put and end to that # show. Now the threats are state actors themselves against each other all over Europe and Mena and ccentral Asia and the pacific. Its even in North and South America, like its global or something.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That is a good point. And I understand exactly what your saying. My thought is how would Assange know Trump wants to work with him? I personally don't feel Trump would send "word" to him, to let him know, per say. Poor guy can't even have 2 scoops of ice cream without national attention. And could he even trust who the people sent to talk to Assange? We all know how the alphabet agencys feel about him. So it would be a political problem, and once someone for the alphabets would run and tell Hillary that Trump is willing to work with him. Didn't work so well for Epstein.

I think we're on the same page, just viewing how to handle this situation a little differently.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Someone who isn't a US citizen is being charged for crimes by the US they didn't even commit inside America.

That says it all for me.

What does it say? That is perfectly legal and has precedent in international law. Look up the "protective principle" of international law.

Basically, a state may charge a non-citizen with crimes committed abroad if the crimes are against the state. That is what Assange is charged with doing by the U.S.

You may disagree about whether those charges have merit, but there is certainly legal precedent for a non-citizen to be charged under U.S. law for crimes committed abroad.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi
I don't think we are on the same page.

You have hope Assange has something worth negotiating with. I say him fighting extradition as hard as he has shows the opposite.

You said "they" are trying to draw things out in the hopes that Trump loses the election. Why not just Epstein him now, or at any point before? Heck they can wait until after even, being in custody in the US didn't help Epstein any, if it was actually a hit.

You feel Trump wants to work with him but doesn't want to get personally involved, won't send word and "maybe" this will change if he wins the election? I don't see what you are using to prop up these hopes.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

a state may charge a non-citizen with crimes committed abroad if the crimes are against the state.

So when did reporting the facts become a crime? While the case with Daniel Ellsberg releasing the pentagon papers did cause a lot of controversy, he was protected by the 1st amendment. While some invested in war did not like this, the public awakening to the horrors of war helped change official policy.

ASSANGE Goes To TRIAL! - Will He Be EXTRADITED? - What You NEED To Know!

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Such as?

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Anon283799

I hope he rots tbh.
He violated numerous international laws when he could have not done so. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join