It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange's 3-week extradition trial started today - Assange ARRESTED again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hey ATS!

The case of the century is back into the news and Assange's extradition trial started today in London.

You can't listen to the hearing yourself but you can follow accounts that report on it in real time and also watch a livestream of supporters in the area.

I recommend ETheFriend for live coverage.

Here are some notable updates:

DoJ panic

I really want Assange to be free and the deep state to get exposed for what it's done.

There's a lot of censorship in his case.

So let's keep our eyes open and follow it closely.

Source

What do you think, ATS? What's the best realistic outcome for him?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
People need to be much more aware of what the deep state and globalist pieces of s**t are trying to do to keep Assange in prison.

Assange is a hero and needs to be recognized as such for his exposure of these sick people and illegal things our Gov't and world governments are doing to their own citizens.

Sounds like this judge and prosecutor are in the pocket of someone, or purely want to rule on ideology and not actual law while continuing to deprive mr. Assange from his rights.

As usual the deepstate, liberals and globalists dont want truths and facts to come out because truth and facts dont help their ideology and cause. They hate it.

Star and flag for bringing this again to our awareness!

Edit to add: hopefully when trump wins a second term, maybe he could then send an envoy from the DOJ and talk him into being extradited to the United states so president trump can pardon him from any charges. (If it could work like that) just an idea!

edit on 9 7 2020 by BerkshireEntity because: addition

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Only way he has lived this long with so many powerful people wanting him dead is with just as powerful people wanting him alive.

Best guesses all the way arround but I'm thinking October surprise. Because of Bojo's date change to Oct 14 for the Brexit deadline before deploying the Australia style deal aka WTO lite aka the nuclear option for the E.U's trade negotiators.

Globalists and their shills have between now and then to make us all look the other way.

LOOK SQUIRREL!!!

edit on 7-9-2020 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Live: Assange extradition trial gets underway in London: stakeout

Australia: Assange supporters rally in Sydney as extradition trial begins

This has been a long, slow ongoing case. It is the release of the DNC emails that really upset things for him. Lot of dirt on Hillary Clinton, John Podesta and a few others.

As for what happens if he does go to America? If Hillary goes on trial he will make a good witness.

Seeing a little of what happened with Chelsea Manning, it also looks like a potentially risky place. Hillary has already publicly stated she wants Assange on the Arkincide list.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Someone who isn't a US citizen is being charged for crimes by the US they didn't even commit inside America.

That says it all for me.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'm not calling him a hero or a villain. But I am concerned as to what will happen to him when he enters the US. Round the clock torture? Like Gitmo. Waterboarding? Hopefully because of his celebrity they won't attempt such things, as it would become public. Hopefully he has enough on Hillary and Company to cut a deal or be freed. I think they will try to drag this until after the election because with Trump as president he has a much better chance or having his voice heard and freed. Will not be surprised is he suicides himself one day. I also hope he has key evidence on the seth case. I think he's the key, that would topple them all. One can dream

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

Well, the guy standing in the crowd outside, in a bear suit and holding a sign, he really helps things.

Did anyone manage to see Assange going into the building? I’m just wondering what he looks like these days- would give us an indication of how they’ve been treating him.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I hope he rots tbh.
He violated numerous international laws when he could have not done so. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
those are the words of a myopic indoorsey attorney with some evil affiliation

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I hope he rots tbh.
He violated numerous international laws when he could have not done so. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Trump haters hate Assange.
Noted.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I dont know how we just dont do a Gary McKinnon and tell the U.S to bolt.

Not that much they can do about it after all aside from spit the dummy out the pram.
edit on 7-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

He's a bit of a manky bastard at the best of times. LoL

But apprently gaol time has placed quite a bit of mental stain on his shoulders.

Then again it will do that to the best of us.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

More evidence to support my October surprise thesis.

www.bbc.com...

4 weeks would put us into October with a week or two of deliberation to buy Bojo time to apply max leverage while haggling Brexit with the globalists who want to see julian dead and the UK in servitude.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenmonet

More evidence to support my October surprise thesis.

www.bbc.com...

4 weeks would put us into October with a week or two of deliberation to buy Bojo time to apply max leverage while haggling Brexit with the globalists who want to see julian dead and the UK in servitude.

I’ve been hearing “October Surpise” is coming regarding Assange for the last what, three years? More? I’m sure whatever Twitter superstar or other “journalist” wants folks to believe there is an “October Surprise” coming, so they can guarantee clicks and views until November 1st.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I dont know how we just dont do a Gary McKinnon and tell the U.S to bolt.

Not that much they can do about it after all aside from spit the dummy out the pram.

Hopefully we do, the Judge seems a bit # though. The US claims and last minute switcheroo with the charges is a deliberate attempt to deny justice. Their attempt to deny expert witnesses in journalism and sourcing/leaking info by claiming only medical experts are allowed to give testimony was bonkers.

I'm confused about the new charges. The old charges claimed that he'd paid Anonymous and other groups to hack Stratfor and US Government databases. If those charges still remain and are true then he's screwed as he'll have broken Journalism Codes and can no longer use the Journalism defence.

Did the old charges have any evidence behind them or were they made up to frame him and try to twist the trial in their favour?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

They have a bit of a cheek to be asking us to extradite anyone!

After that horrible cow that killed the young lad on the road.

And then done the off, in a military flight no less, back home, refusing to face the music, and law of the land, whilst claiming diplomatic immunity.

Personally i would not be giving them the steam of my crap.
edit on 7-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Australia: Assange supporters rally in Sydney as extradition trial begins

It's not a trial - it's a hearing. The judge has refused an attempt by Assange's lawyers to add further delay. Best get on with it.

In order to inform a little about extradition hearings in the UK, see below.

> The UK US Extradition Treaty
> The UK extradition process

It's not guaranteed that Assange will be extradited, although clearly he's spent years avoiding and frustrating legal process, so if he gets extradited then that's Karma, eh? That said, Assange has always been able to rely on the most expensive barristers, so you never know.

It's also worthwhile noting that the hearing's findings are public, so after the event we can all pretend we are legal experts.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Don't you ever feel tired of sucking up to your mini Gods, and hoping thst the people who try to rise up against them are taken down?

Do you have that much faith in your mini Gods?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Trump haters hate Assange

Let's reminder ourselves who's president at the moment.

Trump wants to 'make an example' of WikiLeaks' Julian Assange, court told

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Assange’s ego got out of control and he thought he was a big shot. He should have went to Russia like Snowden. He helped Snowden but should have helped himself.

You mess with the US UK IC spooks you better have some back…like Russia.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join