It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have Gathered Round the Bradley with a Pocket full of Shells

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Texas boys mustering around my ranch......I can't exactly reach them, they are not listening to me.

they are seriously organizing.....man. It's like they are a rough bunch. I guess they have a chance.

My ranch is the muster point, I like that part so I can reach out with Scripture now and then.....

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
70 all in total possibly of these youth. they're all 25 years younger than me. One of em got his right hand blown off by the mafia types we think....he claims it was a bottle rocket.

that's what we're battling. serious evil. Everytime I go by his place a Sheriff is driving watching....

I'll steer them straight....no worrries

they all have atv's that need fixin every week....they all have drunk run-ins....they are a wild bunch....these modern youth...proud of em
my ranch is the shop to put the atv's and jeeps back together, gives exposure to em....of my way of thinking

be prouder if they come around to Jesus' help. about 3 of em believe......

edit on 7-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
What?

Are you in danger?

Worried here...

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
one of em, Bobby....we call him the proffessor....has two tailgates for his truck

one is for in town......the other is full of bullet holes.....

I told ya they were a rough bunch.....a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
these boys and girls know something is up......and that it will not go back to how it was....

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
we are Texas boys....got this....

Watch what Jesus does with this...

originally posted by: MapOfNowhere
What?

Are you in danger?

Worried here...

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I can feel something coming as well.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

My little spread is on the southern Dallas County line.
Distant pistol fire at 0730 as I took out the trash. 3 or 4 groups of 3 or 4 shots over a couple of minutes.
Maintain situational awareness & god bless!

ganjoa

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Now you got me vizalizin Wierd Al doing a Zack
with only minor hair work.
Always good to have two tailgates... and I'm almost
StLouis. You stay frosty down there: I know that can be
tough when it's still almost three digits F by 10 PM.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
No offense, but...

I have read many of your posts over the years, and maybe it's just be me, but not a single one of them has ever made a lick of sense to me...kind of like you are talking a different language. Every time I read one I just sit here and say..."Huh???"

Does someone have a Bradley fighting vehicle and ammunition in their pocket...or what did the title of your thread have to do with what you wrote?
edit on 9/7/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
No offense, but...

I have read many of your posts over the years, and maybe it's just be me, but not a single one of them has ever made a lick of sense to me...kind of like you are talking a different language. Every time I read one I just sit here and say..."Huh???"

Does someone have a Bradley fighting vehicle and ammunition in their pocket...or what did the title of your thread have to do with what you wrote?

I think he's quoting a Rage against the machine song

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yeah same here, not one of his posts make any sense at all, I’ve always thought he was a bot someone programmed to spam the site, what’s equally as curious is some members respond like they understand. a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
Yeah same here, not one of his posts make any sense at all, I’ve always thought he was a bot someone programmed to spam the site, what’s equally as curious is some members respond like they understand. a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Perception is 9/10ths of reality.

A delusion is as good as real if you can find someone to share in your absurdity!

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'm in the same boat. Based on other people replying, I thought it was just me missing the key to understanding GBP's posts, hah.

new topics

top topics

join