It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another attempted murder of a member of Patriot Prayer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

We obey the law, but the time is coming where obeying the law will no longer stand in the way. It's funny to see a bLM or profa member bully people and beat them with sticks, but run and scream for help from the police the second their victim pulls their own weapon out.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Drucifer, really great post & sentiment all around

Hard truths and tough to remember sometimes, but how very very true

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Bear spray is not stronger than self defense grade OC spray. Its actually not a good substitute for defensive OC spray in most cases. The heat is actually measured by major caps %.

Police grade OC spray is also weaker than the civilian version in most states, since its designed for short term pain compliance to faciliate an arrest of a subject who will be in close proximity to the officer vs. to aid in escaping an attack. Bear spray follows a similar line, unless you are talking about that Counter Assault stuff. That stuff is nothing to sneeze at.

In any of those circumstances it is legal to use a detterent spray against any person you reasonably believe intends to cause physical harm. It is even considered "descalation" when you use OC spray against a physical threat, since physical force is a higher level of force than a chem spray. This is good for the defender, since it shows a DE-ESCALATE mindset which is important to have and will not harm the attacker. The attacker will experience significant discomfort, and will usually be unable to open their eyes and may feel they're having trouble breathing. But no long term effects whatsoever.

The best way to avoid being OC sprayed is to not attack folks

Perfectly legal to protect yourself. FWIW, I always carry OC spray and a firearm when I travel anywhere but especially the city. It isn't safe out there, for any of us.

Take care of yourself, hope you are safe where you live and if you are you should be thankful because many Americans do not enjoy that basic freedom. The freedom from the fear of becoming a violent crime victim
edit on 9/8/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
I dunno about you guys but I’m about to go home to check my pantry to make sure we don’t have any human beans in there. I’m fine with black beans, white beans, cannellini beans, red beans, but if you try sneaking one human bean in my chili, I’m gonna flip the f*ck out and grab my bear mace.

On a serious note, I think it’s a little disingenuous to call all these Antifa sh*ts “Biden supporters”. If you go onto Twitter or FB and start reading the news stories, you’ll eventually see the little Marxists sh*theads coming out of the woodwork denouncing Biden/Harris just the same as they do Trump. The same people saying “Abolish the police” are not saying “Vote for Biden”.

Ultimately, while you may not agree with how democrats want to see the country run, I don’t think the majority of democrats want to see a Marxists USA either. I know it’s great for picking your political side, but we’re all too often seeing the negative effects of lumping groups of people all in together because they have a common thread running between them.

Not all conservatives/republicans are white supremacists.

Not all cops are bad.

Not all democrats are Marxists.

I get what you are saying about broad-stroking entire races/parites/etc.

However, there are times when you have to consider more than just the percentage. So, not all democrats are for marxist government. That may be true, but I don't know of any republicans that are. Not one. But at least some democrats are. Strike one on democrats. Not all republicans are white supremacists. Democrats are the party of the KKK which, at its nascent, was a white supremacist organization and aligned with the democrat party. Strike two on democrats. Democrats were the party of slavery and oppression. They still are today. Their actions speak for themselves. They complain the loudest about slavery and oppression, all while running the slavery and oppression playbook. They have no problem with oppression, they just don't want republican oppression. Strike three on democrats.

Everything about the party of tolerance and acceptance is wrong. Okay, so not all democrats are maxist. But when you add up all the things they are - collectively that is a group of people who are blatantly unashamedly un-American. Its like saying not all democrats want to shoot republicans. That is true. Some want to stab them, or burn them alive with molotov cocktails, or hit them with cars, or throw acid in their face, or smash their skulls with a skateboard, or just sucker punch old people and children. And some of them are not violent. When I can tell which ones those are just by looking, no problem. Until then - they can all go to hell. Why should I, or anyone else, take the chance?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Bear spray is not stronger than self defense grade OC spray. Its actually not a good substitute for defensive OC spray in most cases. The heat is actually measured by major caps %.

Police grade OC spray is also weaker than the civilian version in most states, since its designed for short term pain compliance to faciliate an arrest of a subject who will be in close proximity to the officer vs. to aid in escaping an attack. Bear spray follows a similar line, unless you are talking about that Counter Assault stuff. That stuff is nothing to sneeze at.

In any of those circumstances it is legal to use a detterent spray against any person you reasonably believe intends to cause physical harm. It is even considered "descalation" when you use OC spray against a physical threat, since physical force is a higher level of force than a chem spray. This is good for the defender, since it shows a DE-ESCALATE mindset which is important to have and will not harm the attacker. The attacker will experience significant discomfort, and will usually be unable to open their eyes and may feel they're having trouble breathing. But no long term effects whatsoever.

Perfectly legal to protect yourself. FWIW, I always carry OC spray and a firearm when I travel anywhere but especially the city. It isn't safe out there, for any of us.

Take care of yourself, hope you are safe where you live and if you are you should be thankful because many Americans do not enjoy that basic freedom. The freedom from the fear of becoming a violent crime victim

ok just a sec i think i got it
so its legal and moraly ok for me to go for example :i cant stand those intelectual faggot...i mean those people that goes to win bar to read poetry and talk about ark....just cant stand them they look at other people like they are way aver them anyway i cant stand those people so i get what your teying to make me understand is that since i dont like them and dont agree with them its ok for me to go in a park when they assemble for some bull# art...and go do my best to disrupt what there doing and pist them off shooting painball at them and if ever one of them get realy pist at me well ill pepper spray the mother #er...

great i alway wanted to be a disruptive douche bag

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

so its legal and moraly ok for me to go for example :i cant stand those intelectual faggot...i mean those people that goes to win bar to read poetry and talk about ark....just cant stand them they look at other people like they are way aver them anyway i cant stand those people so i get what your teying to make me understand is that since i dont like them and dont agree with them its ok for me to go in a park when they assemble for some bull# art...and go do my best to disrupt what there doing and pist them off shooting painball at them and if ever one of them get realy pist at me well ill pepper spray the mother #er...

WAT?

Free speech is OK on all sides, no matter how offensive you think it is or if you get your FEELZ hurt. The second someone threatens you (assault) or puts hands on you without your consent (battery), then you have the right to defend yourself. If I shoot paintballs at you unprovoked, then you have the right to defend yourself against me. If you throw something at me, and I have a paintball gun and return the favor, I would not be in the wrong. I know you probably don't understand proper English, so YMMV.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

WAT?

Free speech is OK on all sides, no matter how offensive you think it is or if you get your FEELZ hurt. The second someone threatens you (assault) or puts hands on you without your consent (battery), then you have the right to defend yourself. If I shoot paintballs at you unprovoked, then you have the right to defend yourself against me. If you throw something at me, and I have a paintball gun and return the favor, I would not be in the wrong. I know you probably don't understand proper English, so YMMV.

who goes to a protest with a paintball gun...why do you bring a paintball gun with you if your part of a religous group and that your goal is to peacefully protest..yes there is the same from the protestor but from the last study its only 7 persent of the protestor that are acting violently and yes i condone it...but i dont condone the protest 93% of protestor are protesting peacefully....but by what i see 100% of trump supporter that show up at the protest act like douche bag...

the patriot fudge packers are just fake christian tug

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

I dunno about you guys but I’m about to go home to check my pantry to make sure we don’t have any human beans in there. I’m fine with black beans, white beans, cannellini beans, red beans, but if you try sneaking one human bean in my chili, I’m gonna flip the f*ck out and grab my bear mace.

On a serious note, I think it’s a little disingenuous to call all these Antifa sh*ts “Biden supporters”. If you go onto Twitter or FB and start reading the news stories, you’ll eventually see the little Marxists sh*theads coming out of the woodwork denouncing Biden/Harris just the same as they do Trump. The same people saying “Abolish the police” are not saying “Vote for Biden”.

Ultimately, while you may not agree with how democrats want to see the country run, I don’t think the majority of democrats want to see a Marxists USA either. I know it’s great for picking your political side, but we’re all too often seeing the negative effects of lumping groups of people all in together because they have a common thread running between them.

Not all cops are bad.

However, there are times when you have to consider more than just the percentage. So, not all democrats are for marxist government. That may be true, but I don't know of any republicans that are. Not one. But at least some democrats are. Strike one on democrats. Not all republicans are white supremacists. Democrats are the party of the KKK which, at its nascent, was a white supremacist organization and aligned with the democrat party. Strike two on democrats. Democrats were the party of slavery and oppression. They still are today. Their actions speak for themselves. They complain the loudest about slavery and oppression, all while running the slavery and oppression playbook. They have no problem with oppression, they just don't want republican oppression. Strike three on democrats.

Everything about the party of tolerance and acceptance is wrong. Okay, so not all democrats are maxist. But when you add up all the things they are - collectively that is a group of people who are blatantly unashamedly un-American. Its like saying not all democrats want to shoot republicans. That is true. Some want to stab them, or burn them alive with molotov cocktails, or hit them with cars, or throw acid in their face, or smash their skulls with a skateboard, or just sucker punch old people and children. And some of them are not violent. When I can tell which ones those are just by looking, no problem. Until then - they can all go to hell. Why should I, or anyone else, take the chance?

Hell, why stop with Democrats then? How can you tell Joe Schmo on the street isn’t actually a serial killer looking to kill you and your family? Surely there have been more serial killers than there have been Democrats who have actually caused physical harm/death to a republican?

I just see it as being no better than a leftist who believes everyone on the right is a white supremacist. You know that’s not reality, so why allow it to be your own reality?

You’re allowing a small vocal minority mixed in with some media to control your narrative. Lefties get raked over the coals for that same thing on this forum. It’s no different just because you’re on the opposite side.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Driver of the truck apprehended and held on $100,000 bond.
www.lawenforcementtoday.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

WAT?

who goes to a protest with a paintball gun...why do you bring a paintball gun with you if your part of a religous group and that your goal is to peacefully protest..yes there is the same from the protestor but from the last study its only 7 persent of the protestor that are acting violently and yes i condone it...but i dont condone the protest 93% of protestor are protesting peacefully....but by what i see 100% of trump supporter that show up at the protest act like douche bag...

Based on the historical actions of antifa, you bring self defense weapons for self defense. I carry a firearm for self defense. But some people choose less lethal options or both.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Not all cops are bad.

Hell, why stop with Democrats then? How can you tell Joe Schmo on the street isn’t actually a serial killer looking to kill you and your family? Surely there have been more serial killers than there have been Democrats who have actually caused physical harm/death to a republican?

I just see it as being no better than a leftist who believes everyone on the right is a white supremacist. You know that’s not reality, so why allow it to be your own reality?

You’re allowing a small vocal minority mixed in with some media to control your narrative. Lefties get raked over the coals for that same thing on this forum. It’s no different just because you’re on the opposite side.

Because Joe Schmo isn't holding a sign that says he aligns with serial killers. As for the number of serial killers compared to the number of democrats who have caused physical harm to a republican - I think you are waaaay on the wrong side of that equation. Its not even close.

Going back to the Joe Schmo concept - I lock my doors at night just like everyone else does because I don't know who is good or bad just by looking at them. When blm and antifa are rioting in the streets, with a full compliment of violence and destruction in tow, anyone who aligns with them is more likely a threat than Joe Schmo is simply because I don't know him. That doesn't mean that Joe isn't a threat. It means that he isn't holding a sign that says, "I am one of the people who might sucker punch you, pull you out of you car and beat you to death, or smash your skull with a skateboard."

Honest question: in today's society, which are you more likely to encounter, a serial killer or a democrat who might harm you if he finds out you are a republican? Be honest now.....

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

WAT?

Based on the historical actions of antifa, you bring self defense weapons for self defense. I carry a firearm for self defense. But some people choose less lethal options or both.

dont try paintball gun wont defend you from anything not even a bird...the paintball gun where there as provocation tools no other reason...

so the Patriot Fudge Packer went on a road trip to go shoot paintball at black people...real winners....

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

WAT?

dont try paintball gun wont defend you from anything not even a bird...the paintball gun where there as provocation tools no other reason...

so the Patriot Fudge Packer went on a road trip to go shoot paintball at black people...real winners....

It seemed to be effective at fending off the bad people throwing things to me. It's not a provocation, they were responding to people throwing things and damaging property (vehicles) and obstructing traffic.
edit on 9-9-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

WAT?

You also seem very biggoted against homosexual people. "Fudge packer" really? That's a real winner thing to say, real progressive.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

WAT?

You also seem very biggoted against homosexual people. "Fudge packer" really? That's a real winner thing to say, real progressive.

actualy i was baiting exactly for your answer...the school ward name calling come from the right it actually start with trump name calling every body that dint like him...so give you a bit of your own medicine seem like the right thing to do

like i try to explaine in an other post...people that used name calling dont want to resolve anything they just want to amplified the problem and if you dont believe me try this tonight

go see your wife and ask her for anything but you have to lead with " listen you #in bitch"then ask for something and tomorow let me know how it went. let me know if she was receptive to your demand...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

WAT?

It seemed to be effective at fending off the bad people throwing things to me. It's not a provocation, they were responding to people throwing things and damaging property (vehicles) and obstructing traffic.

Due to wildlife problems(coyote's) I picked up a bag of rubber balls for my pb gun, they will make a person reconsider their actions, unless armoured up in some way.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You shouldn't go there, with the slurs, you're not gaining any ground with it.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

WAT?

Due to wildlife problems(coyote's) I picked up a bag of rubber balls for my pb gun, they will make a person reconsider their actions, unless armoured up in some way.

yeah no name calling.....lmaol comming from a trump supporter...never tough i would ear that ever

if you drive from your house with a paintball in your truck going to a civil right protest cause you dont like the protester and you want to disrupt the protest by shooting painball or marble at them...im sorry you are a terrorist you are no better that those people that burn the building...last study show only 7% of the protester act violently 93% protest peacefully but like i said 100% of trump supporter that show up to those protest act like douche bag

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

WAT?

yeah no name calling.....lmaol comming from a trump supporter...never tough i would ear that ever

if you drive from your house with a paintball in your truck going to a civil right protest cause you dont like the protester and you want to disrupt the protest by shooting painball or marble at them...im sorry you are a terrorist you are no better that those people that burn the building...last study show only 7% of the protester act violently 93% protest peacefully but like i said 100% of trump supporter that show up to those protest act like douche bag

You must be quite intuitive..NOT!!!

I'm not a Trump supporter, ask anyone..LMFAO, your assumptions do you a disservice.

Bye bye, have fun talking to yourself, you just turned me away from any further interaction.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

You shouldn't go there, with the slurs, you're not gaining any ground with it.

He/she/it was never gaining any ground in this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join