It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another attempted murder of a member of Patriot Prayer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

a reply to: panoz77

So are Biden voters going to just killing people over ideological differences now?

Is this going to be the new normal for Biden supporters?

why do you always blame democrat and biden voter for what is going on by that your saying all black's are democrat

Biden said if you don't vote for him, you ain't black.

if true then trump is a #in liar...he said most black are supporter of him...that he did more than any other president for them...if ever they was black trump supporter well i think they will change there mind after there candidat call them scum...

I know quite a few people who will vote for Trump who aren't white.

trump in reality dosent see them as is people....so if you dont vote for the supreme master well he wont do anything for you...

Biden said, "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black."

the black community is been suffering for to long...they are angry...and instead of trying to find a sollution he is fanning the flame to cause caos and paint it as democratic america and again say he is the only one who can fix it....it work the first time....but this time he is president and is inaction toward blm and covid-19 plunge the country into a crissis...

Funny that they're in predominantly democrat-run cities.

remember trump is president...what you see today is trump america and if he re-elected its gonna get worst

pure imcompetence

Is that a threat?

BLM is a Marxist movement, they could give a sh#t about anyone or anything but power and the abolishment of the Constitution.

name one republican city....

Is that a threat?... no its a prediction...

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

I can't name one non-leftist city that is seeing the riots, lootings, murder than I'm seeing in leftist-run cities.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Now now, don't try that. Some black folks are involved, but by and large its scrawny angry white liberals who are probably voting for Joe Biden

remember trump is president...what you see today is trump america and if he re-elected its gonna get worst

Nope, he's offered federal agents, cleaned up a few cities already (quickly) and put down the unrest whenever states have given permission. He's done all of this without invoking the Insurrection Act (at this point).

Americans blame democrats entirely - they know who's side the rioters sorry..."fiery but mostly peaceful protests"...are on. Who do you think this helps? Voters know Biden's election will embolded these psychopahts and we're not about to let it happen. We did it once and we will do it again, electing Trump to push back on this lawless chaos.

And keep a close eye on things. They're looking into the folks financing these activities, and I suspect quite a few will face a judge for what they've done. Hundreds already have.

or he can sit and actualy have a discusion with the black community and try to find common ground and eventualy a solution...cause in fact they are american citizen and he is there president...

This thread has nothing to do with blacks. These murderers and attempted murderers are white antifa cowards. Patriot prayer isn't pepper spraying black people and are not fake Christians.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
www.eurasiareview.com...
This article claims the person struck was a member of proud boys, not patriot prayer. But I would assume the article may be wrong and just assumes all right wing Christian groups look alike.
edit on 7-9-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

At the end of the article
"This article has a big error and needs to be corrected. “where members of the Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer conservative activist groups held an event to honor Aaron “Jay” Danielson”. This was a Patriot Prayer Memorial for Jay, Proud Boys attended the Memorial, they did not hold this Memorial, Patriot Prayer did! Get it right please! These are two separate groups!"
edit on 7-9-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
www.eurasiareview.com...
So it appears the person struck was a member of proud boys, not patriot prayer.

Does it really matter who Biden supporters are killing?

The person could be a member of a Nazi group (but they're for Biden) and it would still be wrong and bad.
edit on 7-9-2020 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

www.eurasiareview.com...
So it appears the person struck was a member of proud boys, not patriot prayer.

Does it really matter who Biden supporters are killing?

The person could be a member of a Nazi group (but they're for Biden) and it would still be wrong and bad.

No, it doesn't matter. I'm just trying to get details on the incident. Also, as pro-Trump as I am, I don't think most antifa cucks are voting at all for anyone, the ones that do vote would certainly not vote for Trump.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I heard on the news today that people have seen plane loads of people dressed like ANTIFA headed to cities where rioting and protests are happening. Apparently this has happened more than once.

The question asked was who is paying for their plane tickets and who is paying them for their time?

The bigger question is why aren't the FBI waiting for them at as they depart to arrest them?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
a reply to: musicismagic

I heard on the news today that people have seen plane loads of people dressed like ANTIFA headed to cities where rioting and protests are happening. Apparently this has happened more than once.

The question asked was who is paying for their plane tickets and who is paying them for their time?

The bigger question is why aren't the FBI waiting for them at as they depart to arrest them?

the DNC

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Oh dear
Be safe out there Nyiah, your neighborhood/community sounds lovely but those "lost" drivers are concerning to me also

We don't do much in the way of political signage, all my neighbors are gun toting patriots also. Very normal and friendly folks, who love our country and our fellow citizens and hope none of the crazies ever come around here

I almost feel bad for saying that, because I know folks in other parts of our country are staring down life or death situations...often. Good Americans being terrorized by crime and politically motivated attacks, a virus that has some local officials pining for a dictator position and constant influence from our most ruthless enemies

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

You are probably right, although their continual poo-flinging at the President has largely helped motivate/embolden democrats. It was only recently that daylight hit this area and the constant unstable violence has started to negatively impact dems.

Now you have got antifa & pals accosting shoppers/diners in major US cities...in critical battleground swing states that previously went Trump, no less.

The web of lies dems have weaved was already torn down, too many are either not getting the facts or down right don't want to hear them. Its dangerous

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Sounds to me more like a bar fight then anything else. And yes alot of stupid thngs happen in parking lots of bars.

True, but just like the fact that the alt-right incites violent behavior in people who support the alt-right, the ultra-far left can, through its words, incite violent behavior in the people who support that movement.

It should be never OK to commit violence against someone only because you may disagree with their socio-political views.

And before anyone responds to me by saying that there is no moral equivalency between the rights of the the alt-right to have a viewpoint and the rights of the ultra far-left to have a viewpoint, you are right -- I agree with that.

For example, a white supremacist who is protesting against black people does not have the moral equivalency of a civil rights leader protesting against discrimination just because both have the constitutional right to protest...

...HOWEVER, once we start talking about enacting violence that may cause serious bodily harm against someone simply because someone disagrees with there views, than the right to protest without fear of losing life or limb IS equivalent for both, no matter the socio-political views.

You can hate a white supremacist (for example) all you want and have a good moral reason to do so, but there is no good moral reason to act violently against them only because you disagree with them.

edit on 2020/9/8 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

He does sit down with all Americans, white/black/other.

You all just think you represent the whole of black America, and since we don't want anything to do with you guys you pretend we're also insulting an entire race/etc.

In reality, Trump is outperforming Biden with black americans in many key areas

Just wait for the surprising Trump 2020 blowout win. And remember it was your violent actions and false belief that you're ENTITLED to commit these violent attrocities that did it.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Now now, don't try that. Some black folks are involved, but by and large its scrawny angry white liberals who are probably voting for Joe Biden

Nope, he's offered federal agents, cleaned up a few cities already (quickly) and put down the unrest whenever states have given permission. He's done all of this without invoking the Insurrection Act (at this point).

Americans blame democrats entirely - they know who's side the rioters sorry..."fiery but mostly peaceful protests"...are on. Who do you think this helps? Voters know Biden's election will embolded these psychopahts and we're not about to let it happen. We did it once and we will do it again, electing Trump to push back on this lawless chaos.

And keep a close eye on things. They're looking into the folks financing these activities, and I suspect quite a few will face a judge for what they've done. Hundreds already have.

or he can sit and actualy have a discusion with the black community and try to find common ground and eventualy a solution...cause in fact they are american citizen and he is there president...

This thread has nothing to do with blacks. These murderers and attempted murderers are white antifa cowards. Patriot prayer isn't pepper spraying black people and are not fake Christians.

im literaly lmaol at you

patriot group are indeed fake christian...they are tugs....and yes the went on a road trip to pepper spray other human beans

as a prove of what im saying....the guy who got shut ad a can of bear spray in is pocket...the bullet went right in it and the can explode on is chest

so my question to you is: what kind of christian goes on a road trip to the city and bring a can of bear spray...to go shoot it at people that in your mind are not human beans

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

patriot group are indeed fake christian...they are tugs....and yes the went on a road trip to pepper spray other human beans

Thugs? Beings?

You mean the folks exercising their lawful right to assemble peaceably? Or the group showing up specifically to attack them as they've done frequently.

as a prove of what im saying....the guy who got shut ad a can of bear spray in is pocket...the bullet went right in it and the can explode on is chest

Defensive tool only, by nature. Its the lowest level of physical force, one rung up from verbal commands. Using this to, say, disperse people blocking a road or approaching your vehicle is totally acceptable.

so my question to you is: what kind of christian goes on a road trip to the city and bring a can of bear spray...to go shoot it at people that in your mind are not human beans

To spray people trying to attack them for exercising their rights. Same reason we carry firearms.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Thugs? Beings?

You mean the folks exercising their lawful right to assemble peaceably? Or the group showing up specifically to attack them as they've done frequently.

Defensive tool only, by nature. Its the lowest level of physical force, one rung up from verbal commands. Using this to, say, disperse people blocking a road or approaching your vehicle is totally acceptable.

To spray people trying to attack them for exercising their rights. Same reason we carry firearms.

there right of what?

they were not protesting they where there to champion there supreme leader...they where there to dirupt the protest
in my opinion there no better than the people that burn building

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Actually they were driving on public streets in the United States. We can go anywhere we want, just as you can. We can also choose to express our political views, and remain free from violence/threats/intimidation or worse.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Actually they were driving on public streets in the United States. We can go anywhere we want, just as you can. We can also choose to express our political views, and remain free from violence/threats/intimidation or worse.

wtf jburn ffs look at this and tell me if its jesus teaching
like i said what kind of christian goes to town with pepper spray even worst it was bear spray witch way stonger

and how do you explain this

forget about the comment just watch the video
paintball gun really ...like i said fake christian.tugs they where there to cause #...and they got what they where looking for
yes your right they where aloud to drive where ever they want...obviously they wanted to cause # they ad no busyness to be there....if there not happy about the dem used your right to protest...and go protest at the city halls

there where there to cause # no other reason....of curse its not agains the law to piss off people but it dosent mean its right
like if i got to a gay parade calling people faggot i would probably get beat up...and i would be on the wrong side of the story.

ps: patriot prayer started with trump

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

wtf jburn ffs look at this and tell me if its jesus teaching
like i said what kind of christian goes to town with pepper spray even worst it was bear spray witch way stonger

and how do you explain this

forget about the comment just watch the video
paintball gun really ...like i said fake christian.tugs they where there to cause #...and they got what they where looking for
yes your right they where aloud to drive where ever they want...obviously they wanted to cause # they ad no busyness to be there....if there not happy about the dem used your right to protest...and go protest at the city halls

there where there to cause # no other reason....of curse its not agains the law to piss off people but it dosent mean its right
like if i got to a gay parade calling people faggot i would probably get beat up...and i would be on the wrong side of the story.

ps: patriot prayer started with trump

Christians have a right of self defense, just like anyone else. If you are blocking a road and throwing objects at me and my property, I have every right to pepper spray or pepper ball you in self defense. Don't throw dangerous projectiles and block roads is the moral of this story.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Exscuse me but Jesus traveled with bodyguards who were armed with swords,and did not condemn defense with offense when needed.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I dunno about you guys but I’m about to go home to check my pantry to make sure we don’t have any human beans in there. I’m fine with black beans, white beans, cannellini beans, red beans, but if you try sneaking one human bean in my chili, I’m gonna flip the f*ck out and grab my bear mace.

On a serious note, I think it’s a little disingenuous to call all these Antifa sh*ts “Biden supporters”. If you go onto Twitter or FB and start reading the news stories, you’ll eventually see the little Marxists sh*theads coming out of the woodwork denouncing Biden/Harris just the same as they do Trump. The same people saying “Abolish the police” are not saying “Vote for Biden”.

Ultimately, while you may not agree with how democrats want to see the country run, I don’t think the majority of democrats want to see a Marxists USA either. I know it’s great for picking your political side, but we’re all too often seeing the negative effects of lumping groups of people all in together because they have a common thread running between them.

Not all conservatives/republicans are white supremacists.

Not all cops are bad.

Not all democrats are Marxists.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join