It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another attempted murder of a member of Patriot Prayer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Never saw a bar fight that ended with people getting run over, stabbed yea, guns pulled sure but run over by a car nope.

I hope he recovers fully but with physical damage to his brian doesnt bode well.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Never saw a bar fight that ended with people getting run over, stabbed yea, guns pulled sure but run over by a car nope.

I hope he recovers fully but with physical damage to his brian doesnt bode well.

You guys are joking right?

www.fox4now.com...
abc13.com...

Its actually fairly common alcohol and a car people make stupid decisions. And when alcohol is involved people will even fight about stupid things. Heres one over wearing maks.

www.thesun.co.uk...

So someone acting out in a bar doesnt surprise me so i dont think it really makes a political ststement like many here believe.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Looking for a new neighbor?

I live in a sane part of PA....one of the few left

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Their goal is to provoke this war, unfortunately.

For some reason unknown to me, they think one of two things will happen:

1) They believe they'll actually win
or
2) They believe enough of society will be destroyed so as to permit their rise to power

What they don't realize is that good patriots are constrained by society, but that society/rule of law is what protects THEM not just us.

If they get their way and cause this country to collapse, they will hurt 50x worse for them. Most of us have supplies put back, defensive capabilities, good networks of GOOD/worthwhile/capable people and most importantly we aren't (usually) jam packed into cities. We are survivable
edit on 9/7/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Nyiah

Looking for a new neighbor?

I live in a sane part of PA....one of the few left

Lol, we've got plenty of ex-military and LEOs around here, we've simply ignored the world outside the area and kept our heads down and kept to ourselves politically. It's more or less a normal thing for us around here, associations aren't considered worth advertising, certainly not in the 6 years I've lived here. The most divisive (and admittedly risky) thing anyone's done is these BtB signs, we don't even do political signage here. Nobody really felt it was necessary for a long time to support the LEO neighbors with signage, but now it's akin to a definitive "We. Stand. HERE." proclamation, but more as affirmation between ourselves than to make a public statement. Although, a part of me wonders if some of the minority neighbors are testing each other, or trying to suss out potential trouble ahead of time.

However, it may HAVE drawn some outside attention regardless. We've noted an uptick in "lost" drivers wandering through, much more than usual, and none of them are remotely familiar to anyone. Now to be fair, this really could be just lost people out for aimless drives, we do that ourselves and have gotten equally lost in unfamiliar areas, so I can't really bitch much. I still reserve the right to be wary, though.

If anyone is stupid enough to so much as lay one finger on a sign, let alone disturb the peace here, well...It's your funeral. Good luck, dumb asses, these ex-military ladies and gents are going to make quick work of you.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

They should do what they did in Hong Kong recently the police surround the whole crowd anyone that resist will be arrested and gelled and possibly thrown into a jail in mainland China I think in America we call them FEMA camps.
That's going to put a very quick stop to this looting and rioting.
but I think currently the FBI and other agencies are taking note with their telephone calls and their locations and how they travel around America and there's going to be one big swipe of the rest right before the elections that is my true gut feeling.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

So was the trash bag caught?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I think the last thing anyone wants is to be like China. I still feel sorry for the people of Hong Kong.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul

So was the trash bag caught?

Not yet, at least I haven't heard the driver has been apprehended. I think they might have cell video or cameras on the bar that may have it on video. I think I heard the guy recording him on the ground say they got the plate#.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Patriot prayer members were at a private vigil for Jay Danielson and went to a bar afterwards. An antifa member showed up trying to dox them, the bar security made the antifa guy leave, and on his way out ran down a member of Patriot Prayer with his truck, bleeding brain, concussion but alive.

www.lawenforcementtoday.com...

patriot prayer group are fake christian

what kind of christian goes on a road trip to go pepper spray and shoot paintball at black people....they are a disgrace to use religion as an excuse for there bad action...they are no better than tugs...they should be ashame

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I came home from Afghanistan for some relative peace. I didn't stay engaged in war. I went and experienced it and do not want it here. Neither do they, they're just not smart enough to realize what that means.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

Their goal is to provoke this war, unfortunately.

For some reason unknown to me, they think one of two things will happen:

1) They believe they'll actually win
or
2) They believe enough of society will be destroyed so as to permit their rise to power

What they don't realize is that good patriots are constrained by society, but that society/rule of law is what protects THEM not just us.

If they get their way and cause this country to collapse, they will hurt 50x worse for them. Most of us have supplies put back, defensive capabilities, good networks of GOOD/worthwhile/capable people and most importantly we aren't (usually) jam packed into cities. We are survivable

Ah that reminds me of a line from a great movie. "you got it all wrong...Im not in here with you...You are all in here with MEEEE!!
SO yeah soon as the law goes bye bye...so does their protection from patriotic citizens.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Never saw a bar fight that ended with people getting run over, stabbed yea, guns pulled sure but run over by a car nope

*sighs* thought I was clear but apparently not, add an I in front of never and try again.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

So are Biden voters going to just killing people over ideological differences now?

Is this going to be the new normal for Biden supporters?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

How very true yuppa

And I don't even mean it in a threatening way...its all about the breakdown of society, that will cause already desperate people to do anything to survive

And in that case there is no real "us and them" its all haves/have nots...The "class" aspect of this is undeniable

Patriotic Americans will only watch radicals lay seige to this country for so long. Thankfully when they attacked patrons dining out today in Pittsburgh, well lets say it makes me hopeful my state will go Trump again. Great way to sway swing voters in a crucial swing state though

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So are Biden voters going to just killing people over ideological differences now?

why do you always blame democrat and biden voter for what is going on by that your saying all black's are democrat

if true then trump is a #in liar...he said most black are supporter of him...that he did more than any other president for them...if ever they was black trump supporter well i think they will change there mind after there candidat call them scum...

trump in reality dosent see them as is people....so if you dont vote for the supreme master well he wont do anything for you...

the black community is been suffering for to long...they are angry...and instead of trying to find a sollution he is fanning the flame to cause caos and paint it as democratic america and again say he is the only one who can fix it....it work the first time....but this time he is president and is inaction toward blm and covid-19 plunge the country into a crissis...

remember trump is president...what you see today is trump america and if he re-elected its gonna get worst

pure imcompetence

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Now now, don't try that. Some black folks are involved, but by and large its scrawny angry white liberals who are probably voting for Joe Biden

remember trump is president...what you see today is trump america and if he re-elected its gonna get worst

Nope, he's offered federal agents, cleaned up a few cities already (quickly) and put down the unrest whenever states have given permission. He's done all of this without invoking the Insurrection Act (at this point).

Americans blame democrats entirely - they know who's side the rioters sorry..."fiery but mostly peaceful protests"...are on. Who do you think this helps? Voters know Biden's election will embolded these psychopahts and we're not about to let it happen. We did it once and we will do it again, electing Trump to push back on this lawless chaos.

And keep a close eye on things. They're looking into the folks financing these activities, and I suspect quite a few will face a judge for what they've done. Hundreds already have.
edit on 9/7/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: DBCowboy

why do you always blame democrat and biden voter for what is going on by that your saying all black's are democrat

Biden said if you don't vote for him, you ain't black.

if true then trump is a #in liar...he said most black are supporter of him...that he did more than any other president for them...if ever they was black trump supporter well i think they will change there mind after there candidat call them scum...

I know quite a few people who will vote for Trump who aren't white.

trump in reality dosent see them as is people....so if you dont vote for the supreme master well he wont do anything for you...

Biden said, "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black."

the black community is been suffering for to long...they are angry...and instead of trying to find a sollution he is fanning the flame to cause caos and paint it as democratic america and again say he is the only one who can fix it....it work the first time....but this time he is president and is inaction toward blm and covid-19 plunge the country into a crissis...

Funny that they're in predominantly democrat-run cities.

pure imcompetence

Is that a threat?

BLM is a Marxist movement, they could give a sh#t about anyone or anything but power and the abolishment of the Constitution.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Now now, don't try that. Some black folks are involved, but by and large its scrawny angry white liberals who are probably voting for Joe Biden

Nope, he's offered federal agents, cleaned up a few cities already (quickly) and put down the unrest whenever states have given permission. He's done all of this without invoking the Insurrection Act (at this point).

Americans blame democrats entirely - they know who's side the rioters sorry..."fiery but mostly peaceful protests"...are on. Who do you think this helps? Voters know Biden's election will embolded these psychopahts and we're not about to let it happen. We did it once and we will do it again, electing Trump to push back on this lawless chaos.

And keep a close eye on things. They're looking into the folks financing these activities, and I suspect quite a few will face a judge for what they've done. Hundreds already have.

or he can sit and actualy have a discusion with the black community and try to find common ground and eventualy a solution...cause in fact they are american citizen and he is there president...

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This is not the new democrat party. This is the same democrat party it has always been. The only difference is now the base is so retarded they don't even try to hide their racist violent hatred of white people and the American way of life. They honestly cant connect the dots far enough ahead to know that ending life as we know it today in America means ending their little pity party too.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join