It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another attempted murder of a member of Patriot Prayer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Patriot prayer members were at a private vigil for Jay Danielson and went to a bar afterwards. An antifa member showed up trying to dox them, the bar security made the antifa guy leave, and on his way out ran down a member of Patriot Prayer with his truck, bleeding brain, concussion but alive.

www.lawenforcementtoday.com...
edit on 6-9-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hell's not half full yet , and that is one of the idiots that is gonna finish fillin it up.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I wish deescalation was part of the equation.

We're out of control en route to a calamitous war.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I wish deescalation was part of the equation.

We're out of control en route to a calamitous war.

That's NEVER part of a terrorism MOS. I'm not sure if these #tards want the American version of Ireland's Troubles, or if they want Zimbabwe 2.0 to live in, but one of those is going to be the end result if they don't cut the crap.

Actually, it might not be. Piss off enough law abiding folk enough, and the smackdown's a-coming. There's a hell of a lot of "Back The Blue" signs popping up in my neighborhood, the black neighbors got that ball rolling & put the signs out well before others cautiously followed. Guess which group doesn't speak for the other here?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

That's neat I worry about the black people across america who simply
do not deserve the worries that are just beginning to take hold. All this
because some rich pedophile some where isn't satisfied. There are blood
lines on this Earth, that mankind should've purged from the planet a long
time ago.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

It's OK they are white Christians.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Please keep us posted. I have a little celebration when these Antifa/BLM terrorists are killed. Probably prevents more grieving relatives, Saves taxpayers a lot of money by not paying for the scum being in prison 50 years, and gets a fresh body to Satan's torture chamber faster.

edit on 9/7/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Whilst I agree these people are dangerous scum, I would urge greater wisdom and compassion than celebrating the death of one of your countrymen and fellow human beings.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

They renounced their citizenship when they became antifa. We should treat them the same as the ISIS wives.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I do not disagree that they are a terrorist organisation and need to be contained and their ideology reduced to a flaming heap.

That said, celebrating the deaths of it's members is in my opinion a celebration of the descent in to violence this situation is creating and that is not good for anybody.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
The Democrat sponsored body count is rising faster than bread in an oven.

They need to be de-contaminated 🤓

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Sounds to me more like a bar fight then anything else. And yes alot of stupid thngs happen in parking lots of bars.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Leftist morons think it's the same to sneak up and run someone over in cold blood. As opposed to someone being attacked by a mob and then pushing the mob out of the way with the car in order to escape damage to vehicle and self.

They are so pissed off that law abiding citizens are fighting back and not putting up with it anymore.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: carewemust

Whilst I agree these people are dangerous scum, I would urge greater wisdom and compassion than celebrating the death of one of your countrymen and fellow human beings.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. They do not deserve compassion and I do not consider them my countrymen or human beings. They lost the right for compassion the moment they attack innocent people for having a different opinion then theirs, when they use laser pointers to try and blind police officers, when they destroy and loot business'.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Violence has solved more issues than any kind of talk. BLM should probably take note that militias in the US have not mobilized YET.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
When I first heard of ANTIFA and BLM, neither organization gave me cause to make a judgement about these groups or the quality of their membership. It was only after they established a track record that it became obvious what they stood for, that they were the ones drawing the lines in the sand.

To paraphrase the Good Book, "Don't Judge as you will then be judged", well, I think I've been judged already so it seems safe make my own judgements now. Let's not forget, "Do to others what you would have them do to you" so I'd expect someone to defend themselves when their safety and person possessions are being threatened by yours truly.
edit on 7-9-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
People are doing vigilante side work, it's their job to do what they think is right? Only in certain situations?

Go murka go to greatness!

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

There's black in the US and then there's black bloc. One is a racial thing and the other is purely political and the enemy.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This event, along with many others proves liberals and liberal supported groups like BLM and ANTIFA are showing the true colors of liberal, left, progressivism.

A BLM leader openly called white people sub-human and they should be wiped out. www.dailywire.com... She is just one of the BLM leaders to make similar statements about how BLM leadership feels about the lives of white people.

During the lockdown liberal groups have been allowed to riot/loot/destroy property/commit violence with little to no penalty - gather in huge groups for hours to months, many with no masks on and the Democratic Party Governors and Mayors have done little to nothing to stop it, saying these "peaceful protests" during this "summer of love" should be allowed. Meanwhile, not allowing Christians to gather to worship. Fining and even arresting pastors who attempted to hold worship services with far fewer people and for only an hour saying the Christians were trying to kill people by gathering to worship.

With BLM an official part of the DNC (made so in 2016 at the DNC convention) - we see the true nature of the Democratic Party.

Hate for the Caucasian race as born racists and born oppressors who must repent and be ashamed of the color of their skin and hold responsibility and shame for the sins of all their oppressive evil ancestors.

Hate for Christians as oppressors of humanity and people with basically evil intentions toward the world.

This is the new Democratic Party
- this targeting of people who gather to pray proves it along with the Democratic Party stance that no lives matter except black people killed by white police. The Democratic Party demands we all believe potential lives that can live outside the womb independently do not matter - these lives can be murdered at will at even 39 weeks gestation (full term) if the uterus owner is healthy, the baby healthy, but the uterus owner wants it killed. Hostility, even hatred for Christianity and Christians is quite clear.

They even appear to hate the US with liberal/left/progressive
chants of "Death to America" among Trump haters
at their "BLM peaceful protests" in multiple locations
www.washingtonexaminer.com... community.aarp.org...

Below is a video taken in Oakland CA - BLM peaceful protest - Remember BLM is an official part of the Democratic Party

edit on 9/7/20 by The2Billies because: added video

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Sounds to me more like a bar fight then anything else. And yes alot of stupid thngs happen in parking lots of bars.

Do lots of bar fights end in someone getting run over with a truck?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join