It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Say At Least One Other Supect In Danielson Murder.

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
been seeing posts about this being a planed hit on Danielson.
it seems that the portland police think that there is at least one other involved.

they even mention more that may have been involed.

here is the article,

Reinoehl’s associate, called “Subject #2” in the affidavit, is seen in another video still glancing back at the alleged gunman. They then follow Danielson and Pappas as the pair crossed the street.

Eyewitnesses to the shooting told detectives that the assailants approached Danielson and Pappas in the moments before fatal shots were fired. Timothy Ryerson, who told police he knew Danielson, said a black male approached Danielson, saying “we’re going to #ing kill you.”

Police Suggest Michael Reinoehl Tracked Trump Supporter Before Fatal Shooting

and the police affidavit for a arrest warrant,

This affidavit does not contain all facts known to me and other investigators, instead, it contains sufficientfacts that I believe establish probable cause.The facts establishing probable cause for the above listed offenses are as follow

At approximately twelve minutes into the recording, Dunlap is at the corner of SW 3rdAvenue and SW Washington Street. While at the location, Subject #1, a male dressed in a white shirt, light and dark colored vest with multiple pockets, dark baseball style hat, dark three-quarter length pantsandSubject #2,a male wearing a dark colored hooded sweatshirt and dark pants,are loitering at the northeast corner of the intersection.

more in the affidavit, it looks like more people will be arrested to me. or maybe killed in a shoot out, lets hope.

warning opens a PDF,

ARREST WARRANT -11234567891011121314151617181920212223242526IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE STATE OF OREGONFOR MULTNOMAH COUNTYSTATE OF OREGONCOUNTY OF MULTNOMAH)))AFFIDAVIT FORARRESTWARRANT

edit on 6-9-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I hope to God they catch whoever else was involved, and hopefully administer the same justice that Reinoehl received.

I read a short online bio of Michael Reinoehl. He was a totally worthless p.o.s., just an evil, evil person.
The world's a better place with that scumbag gone.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I read a short online bio of Michael Reinoehl. He was a totally worthless p.o.s., just an evil, evil person.

that was the impression i got of him as well. not just the murder another thing that put it over the top for me was him involving his minor son a in life of crime, by getting him to sell a illegal handgun. son will more than likely be a POS as well with the up bringing old dad gave him.

]

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Yep, I said this in another thread, there are at least 2-3 additional accomplices IMO, maybe more. The driver of the black car, the second man who picked up the shell casings and possibly the person taking the original video.

edit on 6-9-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Yep, I said this in another thread, there are at least 2-3 additional accomplices IMO, maybe more.

matter of fact yours was the last post i read when i decided to check into it.

i wonder if the facts not contained in the affidavit that are known to him and the other investigators, pertain to those people?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

And Biden flat-out lied about the incident Wednesday when he crawled out of his basement to attempt to deliver a poor speech.

Biden on Wednesday falsely claimed Danielson, a Trump supporter, ‘incited a response’ by shooting rubber bullets or paintballs at leftists when he was shot and killed.

“I think what happened in Portland, where a, one of the Trump guys riding along in vans, inciting response, shooting rubber bullets, I guess, or paintballs, apparently there was someone shot by someone in the crowd, with a bullet, killed.”

This is a complete lie.

The Trump caravan took place earlier in the day.

Aaron Danielson was walking down the street at night when he was shot in the chest by a left-wing terrorist.

But Biden chooses truth over facts!!!

edit on 6-9-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

And Biden flat-out lied about the incident Wednesday when he crawled out of his basement to attempt to deliver a poor speech.

trump needs to tweet about it and call biden out. just keep on pounding him with it, make him wish he never opened his old dementia afflicted mouth.

Aaron Danielson was walking down the street at night when he was shot in the chest by a left-wing terrorist.

and that's what antifa are.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I think people are going to be shocked this election, Portlanders are getting fed up, neighborhood has at least 6 Trump banners just on my street.

People are fed up of this violence.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Stop trusting anything connected with Democrats immediately.

That includes police in Democrat controlled areas.

Too many lies and bullshaft trash coming from all of em 😎

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Stop trusting anything connected with Democrats immediately.

That includes police in Democrat controlled areas.

Too many lies and bullshaft trash coming from all of em 😎

All too apparent that the police are being used to perpetuate the ongoing agenda.

They just want those paychecks.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I know people like to # on 4chan, but those Autists in /pol/ are the one's who identified Reinoehl and tipped the authorities, and last I checked they had identified 7 additional associated A-holes involved in the plot.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Novaroc

I know people like to # on 4chan, but those Autists in /pol/ are the one's who identified Reinoehl and tipped the authorities, and last I checked they had identified 7 additional associated A-holes involved in the plot.

good maybe the police can catch one of them and get them to roll on the others. send all to the POS terrorist to jail.

new topics

top topics

join