It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Figured the value of LOVE that runs as prime directive but hidden for now in reality on purpose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
not when ya hear God is love.....not when ya hear family saying love you.....not when ya hear love is the answer...another angle.

I figured out something....in life when young ya get hurt by actions of others.....or they dissaprove of something ya did....maybe unintentionally..

that fact is what takes love out of ya......in our mind at the time we think ..."they're mean"....they're being mean to me....but it's about retaining love.

Scripture says seen through a veil now......but later in fullness......so, I suspect LOVE is flowing in the afterlife ....like a fountain. like ya just feel that love has not been highjacked like on Earths reality.
that's what I want to convey....I bet Love is the default O S .....but only here in this life is it so well hidden, must be it has to be like that for the devil's bargain to work itself out, under Gods command.

Love is dammed up somewhere, can't flood the Earth totally....only later in the Millenium I suppose

Love is waiting like an avalanche coming down a mountain....as the PRIME OPERATING SYSTEM.....so thick......ya swim rhrough it....cool
edit on 6-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
betcha

perfect peace and comfort coming finally be nice

in heaven we feel love hugely cool....i hear the film is pulled back of scents and flowers, too

edit on 6-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Prime directive?
Watching too much star trek?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Perhaps the veil is our mind. To experience true love we must exist outside of mind. In the seat of the I AM.

Don't believe or disbelieve, try it for yourself. Stand in your garden for 5 minutes. Breath in nature withiout thinking, paying attention only to your breath. If you mind wanders dont persue those thoughts. Let them die of their own accord. That is the seat of the I AM. It exists beyond time and mind. The more you practice the stronger the energy field of the temple becomes. It is exactly the same with prayer, a silent union with God.

“The kingdom of God is within you” (Luke 17:21)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I hardly post here anymore, but the subject forces me to. I died before. One of the first things I saw in the heavens was energy flowing through everything that existed. I find that words don't explain a lot of my experiences well. This energy flowed through me as well. I believe it was the energy of the creator that brought all into existence. As a matter of fact, I felt that I was part of the 'All'. Best I can explain in words. It was something analogous to a fish tank in the middle of a sealed room. Everything was pitch black. Then someone turns the light on in the tank. You become AWARE of everything in the tank at once. That is how the universe instantly became apparent to me.

Anyway to the point of my post, I felt perfectly comfortable. If you have ever had that warm fuzzy feeling of comfort that is how I felt but felt totally surrounded by pure love. In the midst of thinking about this feeling, I suddenly felt like something connected to my mind. It felt like all of the internet being dumped into my mind every second. I became aware it was the knowledge of the universe and the creator. It was absolutely overwhelming. You couldn't even think about contemplating it. The sheer volume was ridiculous.

During that experience I suddenly thought about my body being back on Earth dying. I am not sure if it was me thinking about it or the work of the trauma surgeons that instantly snapped me back in my body. But, I was back in this meat sack and due to wait on my next death. I have completely lost any fear of death. It is a wonderful existence. I think we are actually here incubating our spirit for an eternal life that we are born into at death. People have whatever belief they do. I tired long ago trying to open their eyes. Eventually everyone on this planet will find out themselves. All I have to say is that it is a little late to work on preparing yourself spiritually at that point. You need understanding of good and evil, the divine, dark powers and principalities, and ready yourself to travel a new path, an awesome path. Love is definitely being suppressed on this planet.

Don't let this delude you into thinking we aren't on a plane of existence where war and evil are great realities.
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum!

edit on 6/9/20 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
LOVE = Growth, development and opportunity for integrated Existence...

S.T.O Service To Others (it's about us all we work as 1 to help each other shine brighter consciously/Spiritually/Physically intelligent species to intelligent species) Star system to Star system. Dimension to dimension...

Non love or selfishness = Slow development, limited growth and segregated lonely Existence. Control. Do as I or we say or else...

S.T.S Service To Self or (it's only about you your interest and your kind)
Don't worry those gates shall open👍

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
it is actually all a construct of the mind. Love hidden on purpose? That implies a lot more order.

Not hidden, just not possibly perceived when enough emotions are present. Everything still exists within the subconscious.

Love can still inflate the ego. Love can be blind. Our default programming is that of survival, and we lie.

Truth lies in being calm enough to observe what is happening in your mind and body moment by moment. Understanding the processes taking place is key.

Focus more on internal stimuli instead external stimuli.

If you are waiting on the whole world to love each other, you may be in for a lot of disappointment and suffering. Even buddha said it would never happen. And in this instance love can also be naive, or attached so much to wanting an experience that you end up becoming hateful or full of discontent because you can't accept reality. Easy issues to think and work through can then become more difficult than they ever needed to be in the beginning.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I used to announce how I died at DFW airport 1 am....getting hit by a 747 loader....but now I definately was just pulled back by an angel.......I had true peace for 5 seconds with that image of the inside of the back baggage car printed on my eyes.....I had my head stuck in....

a reply to: spirit_horse

edit on 7-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I too know that feeling.....of calm and peace after death.

Deathslayer

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

It doesn't work that way. All emotions are moral judgments about will (think of the tree of knowledge of good and evil) - they're thoughts that you feel like sights are thoughts that you see, sounds are thoughts that you hear, flavors are thoughts that you taste, etc. The love you feel is due to your own judgments. That is, the feeling of love is how you are currently perceiving the will that you are measuring / conceiving. The soul measures out the spirit (will) thereby conceiving the body / form / qualia of love.

The love that is talked about Biblically is the will of love (self-sacrifice) which is conceived as the feeling you are referring to. God's will is the will of Love (self-sacrifice) - the judgment of self-sacrifice - that is what he does.

Good and evil are self-sacrifice (love / agape) and other-sacrifice (vengeance / atonement).

If Heaven feels like love all the time then it will be because he has removed the ability to judge or perceive evil there.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Everything in life comes down to a choice between fear and love.

Fear divides, love unites.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: glend
Great post glend ❣️

It made me remember this video, where Dr David Hawkins says:
Underneath the thinkingness is an infinite silence. Peace is within you.....don't expect to find it out there.

Start at 2.50.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
1 John 2;15

Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them.

Love for God. If only everybody loved God.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Yes Itisnowagain, the infinite silence does exist, but there are two aspects to that infinitie silence. When we first start meditating and praying, we view that silence from an extenal viewpoint. With enough practice and determination, we can view the silence from within the silence. The first is oberving the I AM, the second is being the I AM. Far more spiritual energy is derived from being rather than the observing. But one cannot walk without learning first how to crawl.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Mine was the typical 12ga 00mag buckshot to the neck and head while sleeping in bed. Woke up after 2 trauma surgeries. Just the beginning of a long road of 23 total surgeries.

new topics

top topics

join