It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprise!--The Atlantic Mag Is Owned By A Biden Mega-Donor $$$$$$$

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

How do you reckon Trumps alleged remarks have been debunked...they have not, and by key players.

By all means cite your information right here then...

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

The "remarks" are false by default because there's no audio or video taken and leaked 😎🚬

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The gleam in Harris's and Biden's eyes is dimming slowly but surely as their garbage gets exposed day by day 😆

I noticed the media is no longer using video of Biden speaking. Instead, they report what they believed he said.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

But it was so STUPID, DUMB, INSANE and CRAZY, to conjure up FAKE NEWS about President Trump and the Military. He was pro-military in every interview I've heard, going back to the Oprah Winfrey show.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
one vote? why would anyone with so much money get one vote? This is ludicrous. I shall fix it. I know better.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

How do you reckon Trumps alleged remarks have been debunked...they have not, and by key players.

I'll do that when the OP expounds on his/hers, [by the way) comments...as if.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Until you can prove it, they have been debunked by various key personnel also there, in fact, more of them then four anons.

Sorry, but crap lousy journalism and hit pieces from the Atlantic are fake news.

Your Bannon comparison falls flat when you consider Breitbart to be the number one consumed entity on Facebook of all places and it’s much more effective than the Atlantic, partly owned by Biden mega donors.

Nice try, but as usual, fail Smurf.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

The "remarks" are false by default because there's no audio or video taken and leaked 😎🚬

You won't get paid tonight for that really daft statement...go back to chicken run.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

You won't get paid tonight for that really daft statement...go back to chicken run.

Daft? But the User isn’t wrong, unless he is and you can provide proof?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Gothmog

I'll do that when the OP expounds on his/hers, [by the way) comments...as if.
Ah, nice whataboutism, you shouldn’t have to defer to others to provide something you think is easily provable, just post your evidence.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Until you can prove it, they have been debunked by various key personnel also there, in fact, more of them then four anons.

Sorry, but crap lousy journalism and hit pieces from the Atlantic are fake news.

Your Bannon comparison falls flat when you consider Breitbart to be the number one consumed entity on Facebook of all places and it’s much more effective than the Atlantic, partly owned by Biden mega donors.

Nice try, but as usual, fail Smurf.

Arnie,
When the mechanicals of Breitbart vis-à-vis GAI are investigated in full, Facebook has feck all to do with it, other than the gulls eating the shiite.

that's why Mercer has pulled out...and probably worried too.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I am not surprised that she started that Trump twist, she is a strong Democrat supporter.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Is there a sealed indictment for Jeff Goldberg at the Atlantic? Sex crime?

Is there a sealed federal indictment with the name “Jeffrey Goldberg” written on it?

Is Jeffrey Goldberg, editor in chief, the Atlantic, afraid he is going to be exposed, or possibly even arrested, for something he did that would constitute a sex crime?

Goldberg wrote a Tweet and stated, “Donald Trump has been credibly accused of rape, sexual assault, and harassment many times”.

Mr. Goldberg has declared that the ‘sexual assault’ accusations against President Trump are “credible”.

Goldberg comes to this conclusion – despite the fact that the most powerful surveillance apparatus in the whole wide world was trained squarely upon Donald Trump and yet they couldn’t come up with anything – nothing at all.

There is no evidence from this source against Mr. Goldberg at this time. It does raise some questions for a motive with reporting such things.

I don't know much about the Atlantic news source. With the way it is playing out it does remind me of General Jones from the Atlantic Council and his work with Interactive Internet Activities, recently exposed with Shadowgate.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
So far everyone who was there and has a pulse said Trump didn’t say it. The reason for canceling the trip was weather and Gen Kelly made that call. Even John Bolton denied Trump said it. And yes he was also there.. now on to your anonymous sources. Lie to me some more.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Ms. Powell Jobs is the widow of Apple's Steve Jobs...and it turns out that she has used her inheritance to make large financial contributions to the Biden campaign...to the tune of between $500,000-$1,000,000 this year.

The Federal Election Campaign Act prohibits contributions greater than $2800 by individuals, per election. Powell Jobs likely contributed $2800 for Biden's primary campaign, and $2800 for Biden's general election campaign; however, she did not contribute more than that amount "to the Biden campaign..."

Now soft PAC contributions? Those pesky Citizen United-like political action committees that run annoying commercials everywhere until we hear the ads in our sleep? Yeah, maybe a great amount was contributed to soft PACs supporting both Biden and other Democrat candidates. But, she did not contribute more than $5600 to Biden's presidential campaign.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
So far everyone who was there and has a pulse said Trump didn’t say it. The reason for canceling the trip was weather and Gen Kelly made that call. Even John Bolton denied Trump said it. And yes he was also there.. now on to your anonymous sources. Lie to me some more.

This is what Bolton said,

But Bolton, who published a book earlier this year that was heavily critical of his former boss, said the alleged remarks sounded accurate......

“I have not heard anybody say, ‘Oh, that doesn’t sound like the Donald Trump I know,’” Bolton said in the interview. Bolton said the remarks may have stemmed from Trump’s skepticism of U.S. wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

“He was prone to say from time to time: ‘What did they get out of it? What was the worth of the war in Iraq and the war in Afghanistan?’” Bolton said. “That is a kind of insensitivity that Trump does have, there’s no doubt about it.”

It is far from a denial of Trump saying anything, in fact what Bolton is saying, is that Trump is more liable to say that than not.
Bolton did not hear Trump saying anything, and may just not have been present anyway.

edit on 7-9-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
BOOM!

Bombshell: Former Deputy WH Chief of Staff Zach Fuentes debunks The Atlantic

According to The Atlantic, President Trump was reacting to news about the weather being bad at the cemetery when he allegedly insulted their memory. If he really had said it, Fuentes definitely would have heard it. He was the one who delivered the weather report to President Trump personally.

“You can put me on record denying that I spoke with The Atlantic,” Fuentes told Breitbart News on Monday. “I don’t know who the sources are.I did not hear POTUS call anyone losers when I told him about the weather.Honestly, do you think General Kelly would have stood by and let ANYONE call fallen Marines losers?”

He specifically also stated that he believes The Atlantic’s sources “are unlikely first hand accounts.”

noqreport.com...
(Bolding & underline mine)
edit on 7-9-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join