It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it acceptable to Vote Twice ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Couple of issues;

In several states the mail votes don't start getting checked until polling day, so the polling office will have no idea if your mail vote has been tabulated.

What is the point of postal voting if you are going to attend the polling station anyway?

The main reason for the uplift in postal voting was to reduce attendance at polling stations in order to limit COVID 19 exposure. Encouraging people to attend a polling station to check this completely invalidated this.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Heres the thing.

He never actually said Vote twice.

Now yes he is quite clearly doing everything he can to undermine the credibility of this election but he clear did not say that his supporters should vote twice. He got as close to saying that as he possibly could though, and he probably done that deliberately after getting some advice on how far he could go with it without breaking the law or instructing his supporters to break the law.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Seriously? You didn't even watch you own video nor managed to understand simple English sentences. You're either a troll or ideological nutty.
edit on 7-9-2020 by piett because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The courts are going to get clogged with lawsuits. Wait for it. 😎

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Sorry what have we lost to America?

Do you understand geography?

Seems not.

I'm not English ya bam.

So i think it may be you whos had one too many ya silly sausage.

Put that bottle down and take that big orange penis out your mouth.

Coz you're simply not making any sense. x
edit on 7-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

Voting by mail is safe. It will take longer to tabulate results but, that's fine (as far as I'm concerned). Especially given the pandemic. And of course there will be fraudulent cases but they will be so minimal as to be inconsequential. The idea of truckloads of fake ballots is just nonsense propaganda.

then what is the problem? You just need to be on record that you don't like Donald? (he doesn't like you either)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
ATTENTION!

Even though this is the Political Mud Pit, all rules of ATS with the sole exception of the rule against Political Trolling are in effect. Threats, insults, and the like will not be tolerated in any way.

Do not reply to this post.

TheRedneck
ATS Forum Moderator/Member

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I have noticed that the trump team for better or. Worse doesn’t get surprised much. That flat out said Obama was wire tapping them and they were. He either has a lot of really smart people around him or insiders are feeding him information or both.

Anyway it just seems like he knows the plan and is willing to fight. He seems to believe that shananagins are about to take place again and he is preparing to defend himself by any legal means at his disposal as he should.

He is putting those on the other side in a position to admit that mail in votes cause problems and are ripe for fraud.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

A failed country currently over-run with immigrants with a citizenry that has their necks firmly under the boot of their government.

Can you please clarify what in your definition is "over run" is there a minimum and maximum percentage of population? and what defines an "immigrant", is it ethnicity? nationality?spoken language?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Provisional ballots.

Track your ballot

Most states, with help from USPS, give your ballot a code. After you've requested it, you can go to the Secretary of State's website and see where you are in the process.

It looks sort of like ordering a pizza from Domino's and being able to see on your phone when it comes out of the oven. Or filing your taxes! The federal government notifies you about that, too.

But not all states offer this feature. And they're not all Southern states opposed to mail-in voting you might suspect. You might expect Texas to require an excuse for voting by mail and not offer a tracking system. But New York also requires an excuse and also does not track your ballot. Connecticut is an example of a Northeast state temporarily allowing absentee voting by mail, although they do not track your ballot. If it doesn't arrive, you might want to head to your polling place and explore your options, which are probably filling out a provisional ballot.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Do you realise that everyone thought voting fraud was a Joke until he encouraged it?

If you take the time to look into voter fraud and read the studies done on voter fraud you will see that although it exists its effect is negligible and makes no difference to election results.

Trump is a master manipulator.

Seems to be true judging by the number of manipulated disciples he has here.

4D chess in action.

2D Draughts more like.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaddyInf
Couple of issues;

In several states the mail votes don't start getting checked until polling day, so the polling office will have no idea if your mail vote has been tabulated.

What is the point of postal voting if you are going to attend the polling station anyway?

The main reason for the uplift in postal voting was to reduce attendance at polling stations in order to limit COVID 19 exposure. Encouraging people to attend a polling station to check this completely invalidated this.

Another issue: saying you should not attend a polling station is voter suppression. Saying that tracking your ballot, filling out a provisional ballot if it has not been tabulated, is illegal, is voter suppression.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Who needs to vote twice when you can vote harvest in the 1000s with mail ins. The funny part is if Biden wins and we hit a all time high in voters voting due to vote harvesting the liberals will say look how good this new system is with this all time high voting percentage...lol

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I dont see him getting to the other side of the draughts board to be honest.

Kind of the only way he's getting a crown all the same.

One person, one vote, stands to ryme and reason, else American democracy is not very democratic.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I want every person to seriously stop for a minute and think if Obama (which by the way is a person I do not like)
said the EXACT same thing that Trump said, what would come of it?

yea... thought so

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I've always heard 'Vote Early, Vote Often' around Chicago. I think it's a joke from the 1960's.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

In Trump land acceptable is whatever the feck the mad bastard desires.

In dummy language rioting, looting, burning businesses, beating capitalists for being small business owners, and beating people for disagreeing with your politics is "protesting..." So, go riot like the good mindless lemur you are.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I want every person to seriously stop for a minute and think if Obama (which by the way is a person I do not like)
said the EXACT same thing that Trump said, what would come of it?

yea... thought so

Heck, Obama called for a Hitler's youth type civilian force being loyal to him and with the same training as the military, and as well armed as the military," and the left applauded him for it...

I wonder if the calls by demonrats in power to defund the police and to implement a different type of "civilian police force" will lead to this army of loyalists that Obama called for to be implemented... Perhaps that is their goal.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
And is it acceptable for a Democratically elected Western leader to suggest people break the law by voting twice ?
The questions are genuine as is my surprise at what he's suggesting.

People like you should have gone to college to re-learn English. Obviously you can't even understand what he is saying... You can check to see if your vote has been tabulated, if it has not then go vote in person... That's what he said and it is perfectly legal...

He didn't say "vote twice" he said vote, see if your vote was tabulated, and if it wasn't then vote in person... The voter will vote only once and only one vote will be counted...

edit on 9-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Believes in electric universe theory and calls other people dummy!

edit on 9-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join