It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horse mutilations are happening in France

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Dozens of horses have been killed or maimed around the country this year, prompting public outcry.

More than 30 other cases have been reported in France, with horses being left with their ears and genitals cut off. Another was found disembowelled.

"There is clearly a professionalism, people acting with a certain level of technique," he added.
France horse mutilations: Police hunt two suspects in Losne

This sounds kinda familiar, like some of the animal mutilations we have had in the US. Most of the time it is cows that are mutilated in the US.

The woman in this video talks about the mutilation of a horse and say's that there was very little blood at the scene. This also sounds familiar.

I have never heard of animal mutilations like this in Europe before. I have not done research into European animal mutilations, though. If you can, please post any information you have about European animal mutilations.

From the news story it doesn't sound like something that has been happening there for decades, like in the US.

After a horse was attacked Sunday. Forty officers flew by helicopter to the town of Losne.

The police think it could be a cult or satanic worshipers.

Police have published an artist's impression of a person at the scene of one of the mutilations.

With all the theories about animal mutilations it is hard to know what is really going on. I think it is a cult or some kind of evil group. But wouldn't be shocked if it was the government or aliens/Interdimensional.

Warning - There is an image of a dead horse with an ear cut off below. The videos also have a few other graphic images.

All the images came from the videos below and the video in this second source. Mystery surrounding a macabre series of horse mutilations in France.

edit on 6-9-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Not going to read the links but that last photo you have in your post kinda tells it all.

Very sad state of affairs and I hope the people responsible are caught asap.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

It sounds like they are trying to catch them. More than it seems we do in the US anyway, 40 cops!

I hope they catch them too. I don't ever remember anyone being caught in the US for these kind of crimes.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

This is a good catch and should be archived for future reference. This is some
french fried freaks from a satanic cult. Trying to copycat the mutilations that
occur in the states. They seen it on the web and they want to impress their
dark lord. Definitely humans involved and not good copy cats at all. The
ones that happen over here are far more sinister and no one has clue what
does it. But the human element has been all but ruled out. Way more spooky
over here in regards to cattle mutes.

Poor horsey's

edit on 6-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I am a strong believer that the cattle (and human) mutilations that happened in the US and south America were probably the work of black op's military corporate scientists taking biopsy samples to monitor the spread of something.

That said anything is possible but remember when a certain president whom had won the Election was seated in his office after the election win and had just been briefed on something and was said to be crying almost inconsolably.

Because he found that HE was not in charge of anything, all world governments or at least the major players in the west were and probably are just puppets.

But puppets of whom?.

There are those that claim a British television broadcaster made this as an April Fools Joke, a dead serious professionally made investigative journalist documentary, no it was only released on that date it was not made FOR that date and the release was probably part of a pre-emptive cover up after it was made, by that point too many loose end's to tie up so best to make it into a mockery - very clever don't you agree.

Essentially they are supposed to have formed a top secret government and established moon and mars bases at least as early as the 1970's and to have skimmed the cream of Humanity's scientific minds to both do this and to found a new civilization separate from earth control with there own military and government, there problem is that for there existence to be justified our civilization has to fall and once it became obvious that it was not going to they had to then make sure it does.
In other words they are not our friends, those same minds and those same discovery's could have helped all of humanity but instead they are helping and keeping in power a secret group whom have power over our governments, a scam on a grand scale gone very wrong.

And in more recent years.

(David Ike is not a good source I don't know why they keep including this guy but despite him some interesting stuff though I do not agree with this next conspiracy video, still well worth a watch)

And it all plays into this.

The answer is perhaps not a straight one, aliens may indeed have come to our world in the past, they may even be interesting in our development and watching us now, they may be dangerous or they may be even be our friends or BOTH, but we may have enemy's of our own making that are far worse and far more dangerous to us than even they are and it is possible they may even have an alliance with bad aliens.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Are there any testing sites of ours (USA) in France? Nuclear, chemical, anything that might get into the ecosystem there?
If yes, there’s our answer

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Regarding the photo of the dead horse with its ear removed, that is a terrible job of removing the ear.

Professional, my ass.

That was a messy, crappy attempt. Even ET does a better job on cows in the US.

These people are probably eating the ears and the oysters and making blood sausage. France loves horsemeat.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Schneider was a lying charlatan.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I wonder if there are any recent epidemiological parallels between North America bovine and French equine that might shed some light on this. It's mostly happened to cattle in the US, but something very (one might say eerily) similar is happening to horses in France, so there seems to maybe be a connection

If I am not mistaken, horses are consumed in France for meat. I've eaten a lot of horse meat in my lifetime, having lived in Central Asia, and it's good stuff. You'd likely not be able to tell the difference ground or in a stew or some such dish. Anyway, the fact that horse is widely consumed in France and beef in the US may be indicative of something.

Unless, of course, it's aliens. And I'm not saying that it's aliens ... but it's aliens. Unless it's not.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I severely disagree, he was MURDERED, silenced and it was made pretty horrible to make a message to anyone else whom would speak out that they would get them too.

There are a great many folk's in this world who would dearly love to know who murdered him, who ordered it and who they serve because justice is waiting for them.

Humanity will be avenged and I can assure you it does NOT stand alone in it's fight.

Schneider will be remembered, his murderers will fade into the dust long before he is forgotten.

Those whom did this made a serious mistake, one for which they will pay very dearly if they are ever unmasked.

Those whom cover it up even to this day calling it natural causes are actually enemy's of the US, it's people and indeed the Entire human race.
www.alienufosightings.co.uk...
There are pictures, photographs online showing his body, the ligature around his neck and the defence wounds.
This was not like that kiddy fiddler that was offed in his cell this was a decent man whom exposed too much evil in the shadow government.

projectcamelot.org...

You know HE was not a CREEP the ones that murdered him WERE and ARE CREEPS of the lowest and vilest order.

Ephesian's 6:12
12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world's darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

edit on 6-9-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
These seem tame tbh compared to the US cattle mutilations.

They use to always say laser precision then they said you could tell a blade made cuts as well.

There were a few human mutilation cases i think in 70s as well.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

There were and possibly are still pagan cults in Europe some of which worshipped horse like deity's and other's which used horses in Sacrificial right's.

Some of these may still remain in existence in eastern Europe and then there is the fact that sometimes folk get strange ideas in there heads and even try to use occult to gain power, it could also just be a cruel arse hole at work getting a kick out of harming peoples pet's and in France horse meat is generally consumed something we brit's think is barbaric but on the continent is seen as acceptable.

So there could actually be several explanations for this, the lack of blood is the most intriguing part and that is one that while it is also reminiscent of the US cattle and south American human mutilation cases is also potentially a clue to a possible pagan ritual purpose behind this crime.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Honestly, call me crazy, I figured it was just a nomadic group of aliens traveling abroad and every single time they past Earth, they stop to take a few sample or who knows, food.

Yeah, weird, I know, but it’s the only way I can rationalize the, “Master Surgeon” and their ability to navigate with such precision that it’s almost paranormal.

Probably why they are deploying so many Law enforcement to catch the culprits, if they exist, so they can learn the secrets and techniques themselves.

Tell me, are there current methods in the medical field that mimic this?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

It sounds like they are trying to catch them. More than it seems we do in the US anyway, 40 cops!

I hope they catch them too. I don't ever remember anyone being caught in the US for these kind of crimes.

40 cops tells me the horse-killer must be a racist

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

40 cops tells me the horse-killer must be a racist

Actually I'd say that the French authorities suspect they have a potential future serial killer/s. Horses are easy targets for sickos and animal abuse is more common than people think.

The serious response seems to indicate the authorities have made many more links than they let on... They're not hunting aliens either.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I know someone who knew the guy. I'll leave it at that.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Fair enough, if you are correct them forgive me but I shall withhold judgement and apologize if you have genuine ground's to dislike the man.

edit on 7-9-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join