It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wealthy NYC College Student Arrested at BLM Riots After Causing “$100,000 in Damages” to Manhatt

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

A rich college student was one of eight arrested in Black Lives Matter violence and rioting in Manhattan on Friday night.

The eight thugs were arrested after they bashed out windows at a local small business in Manhattan.

Clara Kraebber is a student at Rice University.

Wealthy NYC College Student Arrested at BLM Riots After Causing “$100,000 in Damages” to Manhattan Businesses

If this is all true, then I hope the charges stick and this person spends many years behind bars. It would also seem to validate some of the remarks about these rioters being spoiled rich kids. Also interesting is the statement that they arrested a couple of out of town people, one of which was from Portland. Are the Portland rioters trying to branch out? Almost like there is some kind of organization funding these riots.....
edit on 6-9-2020 by stupidusernamehere because: url weirdness

edit on 6-9-2020 by stupidusernamehere because: url weirdness 2

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: stupidusernamehere
Almost like there is some kind of organization funding these riots.....

wait, what?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

wait, what?

Pallets of bricks are free right?......

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
imagine her psychologist psycho dad would ask her..." and how does that make you feel...." she grew up on that crap prolly

edit on 6-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Also interesting is the statement that they arrested a couple of out of town people, one of which was from Portland.

Remember the "good old days" when we were worried about Muslim extremists and people would wind up on a watch list? There's a lesson in that. Anyone going through TSA at an Oregon or Washington State airport that fits the profile of a rioter should be treated with scrutiny when flying to a major city elsewhere in the USA.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: network dude

wait, what?

Pallets of bricks are free right?......

maybe that little pinhead who's grandma bought him the nice riot vest chipped in on the bricks and delivery fee. I hear she gave the driver a nice revue.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Looks like the college indoctrinations are working 😈

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
No way I could have protested in my youth even if I believed in a cause. Too busy working while going to college, working after I graduated. I had very limited free time and money. The time I did have was for exercising, laundry, cooking, sleeping and maybe dinner a couple times a month with friends or a date. One weekend was totally gone every month also serving in the National Guard.

Reporters have to do more deep dives on the lifestyles of these spoiled brats like her. She doesn't know anything about struggling, black people or having grown up responsibilities. I'm sure though mommy and daddy will bail her out and get the best lawyer money can buy...meh. They need to let her sit in jail for a while and cut her the hell off.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Make the little nitwit work it off shoveling human s#it off the streets in San Francisco.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Fines and six months in the general population of a nice prison will help with her education. Mommy and Daddy can afford the fines and their little commie will have a fun summer/fall/winter camp.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Too bad she wasn't poor. This really could be justified if he was only a POOR college kid.

Seriously, wealth bad. We must punish the wealthy.

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Corr.added2

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Ding Ding Ding
-WINNER-

But on a serious note, these parents DO have the ability to experiment on their own children.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If she’s an undergrad, mommy and daddy will be forking over $25,000+ for fall and spring 2020-2021. If she lives on campus and gets a meal plan, that’ll be another $6,000+. Rice is supposed to be a bargain for elite, private universities. It’s located in one of the most desirable areas of Houston.
edit on 10-9-2020 by Scapegrace because: Addition

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: stupidusernamehere

...yet another baffling example of some manner of Stockholme Syndrome mutation.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
imagine her psychologist psycho dad would ask her..." and how does that make you feel...." she grew up on that crap prolly

Well, that explains a lot. Those of us who grew up with our Dads telling us exactly how we felt, usually in the form of "this is going to hurt me a lot more than it hurts you" don't do this bullcrap. We grew into civilized human beings, not a pack of goddamn wild animals or savages like these ruiners of family portraits in ANTIFAP or the imbeciles in BLM.

top topics

join