It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland Night 100 a Peaceful Mess

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Portland is celebrating their 100th night of mostly peaceful rioting and looting.

Police declared a riot when some bonehead threw a gasoline cocktail and ended up another protester that resulted in hot feet and fire legs !!

When are Democrats going to realize their tricks and bullshaft agendas are getting exposed 😎

Who's paying these people anyway ?

Multiple fire bombs, mortars, rocks, and other objects rained down on law enforcement officers during Saturday night’s street riot in Portland, Oregon, according to police.

As Breitbart News reported, the rioting started just after 9 PM and quickly descended into violent chaos. Fifty rioters were arrested in the hours that followed.

At one stage a firebomb thrown by rioters at police set a “protester” on fire.

Video taken at the scene and retweeted by the police showed fire erupting in the middle of a street, as a man caught in the flames attempted to run out of the way. He emerged with his legs ablaze, as rioters attempted to help him.

Portland Riot: 50+ Arrested as Fire Bombs, Rocks, and Mortars Thrown at Police

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks, I just spit out my coffee. That was a classic fail to be remembered for history.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Did you see the police come over to try to help?
They should do what the rioters do instead... pull out their phones and record.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Portland is paying for some of them to squat in tent cities - taxpayer dollars.

The city provides tents, sleeping bags, and privacy fencing around the 20-plus-unit tent city, which sits on open parking lots.

The cost for housing antifa and others is staggering. OPB reports that the start-up costs were nearly a million dollars with an ongoing $250,000 per month to support Harbor of Hope and another shelter.

It's been discovered that some of the rioters squat there in what is meant to be housing for chronically homeless people. Maybe the rioters are chronically homeless, and maybe they're just taking advantage of free housing while they hang and Burn, Loot, Murder.

The infamous Trumpet Man lives there.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Said it before and i'll say it again.

Scramble wifi and phone signals. All the twitter clout chasing idiots (which is 90% of the crowd) will go home.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

isn't that like offering the guy who is breaking into your house a spot on the couch for a few weeks?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Scramble wifi and phone signals. All the twitter clout chasing idiots (which is 90% of the crowd) will go home.

We know government isn't about to do anything to stop this. Wonder what it would for a private citizen to scramble the signals?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

My cousin lives there. He said there is a kind of bubble that goes up at night that intercepts any and all phone data within a circumference. Somehow he said a journalist was tipped off about it.... curious

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Alll peaceful there... looks totally legit.

Whatever, hope trump wins his court case this is being allowed to continue for political reasons, there is no reason tax payers from areas not allowing this to happen should foot the bill for this clown show.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
First thing watching the video I thought of was the dancing frog on the old Warner Brothers cartoon.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
imo most donations to the 'namebrand' BLM has become will always have a political or profit intent. Follow the money; that's probably where all of this money is coming from.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

There should be a national go fund me for any sane person who wants to move out of Portland. That city has been rioting, and full of scum ever since it was founded. Let's just choke it to death.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

It's illegal that why

Federal law prohibits the operation, marketing, or sale of any type of jamming equipment that interferes with authorized radio communications, including cellular and Personal Communication Services (PCS), police radar, and Global Positioning Systems (GPS).

www.fcc.gov...

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
We should fence them all in and never let them leave.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Oh yeah never forget.

B L M = BIDEN LOVES MINORS

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Dear god that is funny. I love when things like this happen.
Like the guy burning the flag that caught on fire, it’s cosmic justice.

I hope all his weak brittle beta friends do the same thing and film it for my amusement.
I really hate these people.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X

It's illegal that why

Federal law prohibits the operation, marketing, or sale of any type of jamming equipment that interferes with authorized radio communications, including cellular and Personal Communication Services (PCS), police radar, and Global Positioning Systems (GPS).

www.fcc.gov...

It’s also illegal to riot. Apparently this is am ‘no law’ zone.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

That was hilarious.
Clown was goose stepping across the street like the Nazi he is.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X

It's illegal that why

www.fcc.gov...

Is it also illegal for law enforcement to do it?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
Yep and the best part is if you look closely he's leaving a trail of fiery footprints on the asphalt. Poor "fiery but mostly peaceful" ANTIFA POS!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join