It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa thug who killed right wing protester stalked him like a coward.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

By that definition 'Unite the Right' are terrorists and Patriot Prayer are terrorists so the guy murdering an innocent man would be an hero who'd protected the US from a member of a terrorist group.

Obviously that's a ridiculous idea in practice and pointless hyperbole completely removed from reality. Trying to aply that definition achieves nothing apart from create further divide and give more power to government (which is meant to be something the right are against).

I grew up with groups like the IRA constantly bombing the UK and it being pretty normal to have to evacuate a shopping centre or city centre following a bomb threat. That kind of thing is actual terrorism, not the civil unrest the US is experiencing now.

Look up the actual stats and figures, the majority of protests have been peaceful (as defined by police not CNN) despoite what the media leads people to beleive as it only shows violence or destruction as it makes a far more interesting shot than a load of people stood still.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Look up the actual stats and figures, the majority of protests have been peaceful (as defined by police not CNN) despoite what the media leads people to beleive as it only shows violence or destruction as it makes a far more interesting shot than a load of people stood still.

LMAO mostly peaceful, and no thats NOT described by police, youre full of crap. I have 2 nephews right now that are cops in portland, youre full of crap.

Blakes arrest was mostly peaceful too by your definition.

There has been over 100 days of riots, by day sure they are MOSTLY peaceful, and then once night falls they start rioting, and its a lot of the SAME people

Dont believe me , i dont care, watch the live streams, you can literally watch them change into different clothes from their "protesting clothes" into black and start reeking havok, thats not hyperbole , thats VERIFIABLE with VIDEO, EVERY NIGHT.

I love how the idiots pushing your narrative are literally telling people to deny what they are seeing in front of their eyes.

Your rhetoric is literally no better than 1930s Germans placating what is going on , and telling people to deny what they are seeing while the violence was ramping up against those who wouldnt tow the coming Nazi party line.

THIS CRAP is how Concentration camps happened in Germany and everyone across the world asked "how could this happen"

Congrats people who placate like you do, is EXACTLY how
edit on 10-9-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Here's the map of protests just for the Floyd death, there were several hundred (550) and only a tiny fraction descended into riots. 15 to 26 million people attended them, there weren't 7 million + rioting.

link

25 cities had rioting and impossed curfews/activated national guard. 25 is a smaller number than 550. Newsweek

Trying to compare pointing out facts to me being a Nazi and bringing about concentration camps is mental. I'm a pacifist and think the rioters are an insult to the original BLM cause but trying to say the majority are riots is simply untrue.

edit on 10-9-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
Here's the map of protests just for the Floyd death, there were several hundred (550) and only a tiny fraction descended into riots. 15 to 26 million people attended them, there weren't 7 million + rioting.

link

Trying to compare pointing out facts to me being a Nazi and ringing about concentration camps is mental. I'm a pacifist and think the rioters are an insult to the original BLM cause but trying to say the majority are riots is simply untrue.

If youre truly a pacifist why are you trying to make excuses for the actual riots?

Sure, by the comparison of the whole of the united states , the riots are a minority, but that really doesnt matter.

The fact is its spreading, and they are fomenting it.

You can make any excuse you want, but it doesnt change the facts. It doesnt change whats actually happening, it doesnt change their agenda and it doesnt change that the left is backing and pushing them.

Im almost 70 years old, ive watched this for decades, spent my time in countless war theaters across the world and how it was fomented.

Youre not going to change my mind because ive SEEN this before, I and others know exactly whats going on because we have either LIVED the history or KNOW it.

You clearly dont, or are trying to deny it because you support the end goal, I expect both.

Your placation falls on deaf ears here

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

I'm not trying to make an excuse for the riots. I said they're an insult to the original BLM cause in the post you quoted.

The rioters need to be arrested and convicted to the full extent of the law. I just don't think it fits the bill of terrorism when the majority are peaceful and introducing terrorism laws for such groups is a dangerous sllippery slope of 'function creep' that gives government far too much power to exercise it on left or rightwing groups.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I'm not trying to make an excuse for the riots. I said they're an insult to the original BLM cause in the post you quoted.

You havent done your research apparently

The ORIGINAL BLM was founded by admitted , trained, Marxists and their goal was political revolution, their money woman who is in charge of all their fund raising is also a Marxist, and convicted terrorist who bombed and targeted political people in the 70s on the east coast and killed people. She was serving a 50+ year sentence before clinton pardoned her.

Her terrorist group was also convicted terrorists.

They have ADMITTED THIS ON VIDEO

Again spare me, you have not done a DAMN bit of research, or youre lying and carrying water for this group one of the two.

At any rate what they are doing is of no surprise because its exactly what theyve told everyone FROM THE START over 10 years ago, what they would do and what they wanted.
edit on 10-9-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

I guess yuo didn't either. Susan Rossenburg isn't a nice character but she's never been convicted for terrorism and the original claim that she was involved in the 1983 - 1985 bombings was made up, the charges against her were dropped.

During her incarceration she renounced the use of political violence as explained in her memoirs. There weren't terrorism laws in place in the US in the 1980s.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join