It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa thug who killed right wing protester stalked him like a coward.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I know the guy who built that/organised the whole thing. He didn't get arrested though (or at least himk and the rest hadn't under arrest at 5pm when I spoke to him). It's the same guy who'd climbed Big Ben a couple of years back - Police didn't need to go up there as he'd offered to come down but the Police wanted an excuse to climb it and admire the view from the top so they all played I Spy while sharing brews for the afternoon.

There' no law in the UK or US that says blocking traffic makes someone a terrorist. It's done perfectly legally in pretty much every protest as 'protest march routes' are submitted to local authority and police to obtain permission to protest and roads are closed accordingly. www.aclu.org...

If done illegally in the US it's Jaywalking at worst, not a terrorist act. It's a minor public order offence and if someone doesn't have the protest permit, police ask them to step on the sidewalk to allow others to pass for safety reasons instead of waterboading them and shipping them to Guantanamo.
edit on 7-9-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

so you are a tough guy huh? Big internet muscles? I bet you are a large man and people fear you.
keep up the bravado spanky. it's amusing, yes, like a clown.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Kurokage

so you are a tough guy huh? Big internet muscles? I bet you are a large man and people fear you.
keep up the bravado spanky. it's amusing, yes, like a clown.

Hahaha, you make me laugh, and it is amusing listening to you clowns trying to act tough and ranting with ya hurt feelings.

no, but this is what douche bags look like IRL.
were you in that crowd?

I make a comment not aimed at anyone and that was your first response, trying to make yourself feel big.
You can't argue the toss, so the first thing you do is attack the poster, you're acting like a teenage internet bully taking swipes from his moms basement because any minute now he's going to cry!!!
edit on 7-9-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Stalking someone to kill them and defending yourself are two different things my friend. It would behoove you to understand the difference.

I believe in violence of action. When you are in a position of being overwhelmed in a dangerous enviroment I'd implore any man or women to use whatever means they wish to overcome it.

Eliminating the threat completely is sometimes the only recourse. If you'd like to refrain from being a corpse, not imploring terroristic actions would certainly help to mitigate that possibility.
edit on 9/7/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

If done illegally in the US it's Jaywalking at worst, not a terrorist act.

So threatening and intimidating drivers with violence, damaging their vehicles with bats, clubs, etc.,pulling occupants out of vehicles and beating them to near death, pointing guns at vehicle occupants...is nothing more than jaywalking?

Are you high or really that stupid?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion
How many of your comrades have been stupid enough to be in the road then been even hurt? 2? What a intellectual guy you are.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, allegedly hid in a parking garage, waiting for Aaron “Jay” Danielson, 39, and another Patriot Prayer member, the documents say, according to OregonLive.com.

Reinoehl, who claimed online to be a "100% ANTIFA" anti-fascist and said he worked security for Black Lives Matter protests, then allegedly shot at Danielson twice, hitting him once in the chest and killing him.

www.foxnews.com...

So this POS targeted this man, and killed him, premeditated style. No "self defense", as he had claimed in his TV interview. But he is 100% Antifa and was "working" security for BLM. Does that mean he was being paid? If so, who wrote the check?

I sure hope the DOJ is truly looking into this at the level it needs. I'd bet once the money stopped flowing, the Antifa snack van ran out of M&M's, these entitled little bitches would go home to their basements. Which would likely save their lives in the long run. You can only poke the bear in the eye with a sharp stick so many times, before he gets tired of it and rips your little head clean off.

What DOJ? The DO....oh! You mean the DOJ which just led honest to God sedition against a sitting president of the United States after working in a partisan manner to construct a false trail of evidence to use to prosecute the President himself as a felon and a tyrant who is usurping a stolen position but who simply left too many messy ends hanging here and there to pull it off? Yea, I bet they're probably right on top of it.

PS on a related note...FREE LEONARD PELTIER! PRESIDENT TRUMP HOW CAN YOU BE A VICTIM OF THE SAME DOJ AND NOR RELEASE ANYONE IMPRISONED AT THEIR HANDS!?!? YOU CANT BE THE ONLY ONE!
edit on 9/7/2020 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paul911GT3
How many of your comrades have been stupid enough to be in the road then been even hurt? 2? What a intellectual guy you are.

Go and plow me another trail of blood, Trumpets! So much for your constitutional rights, my grandpa the old Nazi would be proud of you uniformed morons, going about your plowing business whilst "just following orders". The dissidents in Nazi Germany didn't shoot themselves. Someone had to do the job, right? Right?

Right?
edit on 8-9-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

so you are all good with the cold blooded premeditated killing of this man due to the actions of another?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

originally posted by: Paul911GT3

Go and plow me another trail of blood, Trumpets! So much for your constitutional rights, my grandpa the old Nazi would be proud of you uniformed morons, going about your plowing business whilst "just following orders". The dissidents in Nazi Germany didn't shoot themselves. Someone had to do the job, right? Right?

Right?

If your opa was a Nazi then by default that makes you a Nazi, sorry but not sorry you guys made that rule.

Being woke must be confusing for you people.
🤡🤣

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It's interesting to see how the left defends these acts of violence and cowardice.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It's interesting to see how the left defends these acts of violence and cowardice.

It's not interesting to see you make false claims about 'the left' (whatever that is). Who's defending the murderer or rioting? The victim was an innocent guy who was never involved in any violence (not that that justifies killing someone), he just happened to wear a Patriot Prayer hat and some lowlife murdered him over it.

It's crazy to see people killing, macing or fighting each other just because they have different political views. The constant partisan rhetoric is tearing America apart and no one wants to see that. Looting and burning buildings wont achieve any change, those doing so should be arrested and charged.

Trying to compare it to Al Que'da is absurd, there's no soy-icide bombers or BLM fliying planes into towers. Just a bunch of morons who have no idea how to bring about political change and some criminals who are using the lawlessnes to commit crime.

edit on 8-9-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Oh spare me!

The leftists will not name BLM, Antifa, nor call them out.

The attempt at gaslighting is pathetic.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

And those morons plowing into crowds of protesters are a good representation of the right? If that's the case, why don't you simply go ahead and murder each other like the useful idiots you seem to be?

I don't get it, who is the lying, cowardly, weak and pathetic guy now? Or is this just me being a commie bastard again?

I love the people who plow into rioters.......

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Are the few lefties on board supposed to present you shilly fools with a walk to Canossa in this thread, or would it be bad for the outcome when some useful idiot chimes in to ask for more people plowing into protesters in the next response?

Decisions!

edit on 8-9-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Are the few lefties on board supposed to present you shilly fools with a walk to Canossa in this thread, or would it be bad for the outcome when some useful idiot chimes in to ask for more people plowing into protesters in the next response?

Decisions!

I’ll bite. I would never run over a “protester”, rioters on the other hand, a Mack truck track across the back I feel is deserving. These punks are destroying property, businesses and human life, eff them and their silly costumes. Just keep it up and wait for the big boys to start coming out to play, that’s when it will get interesting and not in a good way.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Judge Dredd really went through to your head after all, eh?

Strongchair poster make me giggle a little tho. See? I just made that up for you lovely morons. Welp, not exactly the armchair mutation you needed but definitely the one you deserved.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Oh spare me!

The leftists will not name BLM, Antifa, nor call them out.

The attempt at gaslighting is pathetic.

Moving goalposts, suprise suprise. There was no gaslighting in my post either, they're my genuine views on how America is destroying itself with rampant partisanship.

I don't see anyone on 'the right' calling out people who celebrate when people on 'the left' are murdered but I don't try and smear an entire group/half the country with such a claim as it's nonsensical and no better than idiots branding everyone on the right a 'racist' or 'nazi'.

I'm generallly a lefty, was in UK AntiFA and I've called out new US AntiFA out loads of times and exposed how they're an astroturfed street fighting group that was originally called Smash Racism. They're nothing to do with AntiFA in other countries, or original US antiFA. They have nonsense like spokespeople, press officers etc which goes against the whole premise.

Interesting you're usually consistent in your views on the Constitution yet see no problem with any person from either group being labelled a terrorist despite it being Unconstitutional. I'm pretty certain in other threads you've posted how that is against the constitution and there's no law on Domestic Terrorism and are generally against this kind of Function Creep.

edit on 9-9-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

a reply to: mtnshredder

Wait! You really think there were only one or two incidents of terrorists plowing into crowds?

Awww. You morons are #ing hilarious!

Only a moron would think that most people will allow morons like you beating in their vehicles and attempt to force people out of their vehicle so you can beat them, or even murder them and those people would not use their vehicle to attempt to escape from your mindless zombie lot even if it means running you over...

You might as well go riot with a sign saying "just stop and get out of your car so we can beat you unconscious, or we might even kill you..."

edit on 9-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

define "terrorist" please.

ETA-Oh hell, I'll do it for you, here:

ter·ror·ist
/ˈterərəst/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
"four commercial aircraft were hijacked by terrorists"
Similar:
bomber
arsonist
incendiary
gunman
assassin
desperado
hijacker
revolutionary
radical
guerrilla
urban guerrilla
subversive
anarchist
freedom fighter
insurrectionist
insurrectionary
adjective
unlawfully using violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
"a terrorist organization"

This seems to fit BLM and Antifa quite well. If you see it different, please explain.
edit on 9-9-2020 by network dude because: where the hell is my beer?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join