It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason Jill Biden Got Divorced

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Here's another fabrication by Biden and co. Everything about Biden is phony. No substance or any principles about him.

During an exclusive interview with the Daily Mail in mid-August 2020, Stevenson, founder of The Stone Balloon Tavern and Concert Hall in Newark, Delaware, spoke candidly about his own marriage to Jill and even alleged that the story the Bidens recount about how they first met is nothing more than a sham. Stevenson claimed to the publication

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This official summary is not accurate?

Meanwhile, Jill Jacobs, the oldest of five daughters of Donald and Bonnie Jacobs of Willow Grove, Pa., was on her own roller coaster.
She had married another University of Delaware student but was divorced during their junior year.

An English major, she then took a year off from college. When she returned to school, she became friends with Frank Biden, the younger brother of Delaware's junior senator, Joe Biden.

Frank arranged a date between Jill and Joe. At the time, Jill was also doing some modeling, and Joe had seen her picture on a poster.

"I went out with him because I was curious," she remembered. "I never dreamed that I would be interested in someone who seemed so much older."

Her first impression was "he dressed a lot better" than her usual dates, she said.

They went to see a movie. "We really hit it off," Jill said.
Source (Oct 2008): www.orlandosentinel.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Why does this not surprise me?
Jill is a THOT and Joe is a home wrecker. Sounds about right for a Democratic candidate.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Doctor Smith

Everything about Biden is phony.

So apparently Joe took 10,000 dollars from the guy, use the money to prey upon a campaign workers wife and wrecked his car ...

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemusts

Just left the part out about already being married and the adultery. Yet Joe's always preaching about reports from unidentified sources. About what Trump supposedly may have said years ago. And usually Joe is doing exactly what he's accusing an opponent of.

(post by a325nt removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I wonder how genuine her PhD is ? 🤫

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I wonder why this isn't big news in the media????? I wonder what what would happen if this was about Trump and his wife??????????????
Nothing but a rigged media and censorship in the USA.

new topics

top topics

join