It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Beats The Boycott..Brings In Most Money In Ad Revenue

page: 1

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Crazed left wing boycotts are not doing so well. Sure, the bullies can cower many companies to pull their advertising due to fear of the leftest mob but many have stood their ground and told the social justice mafia no.

Tucker under severe boycott brings in the most ad revenue of any of the cable news shows.

Winning.

thepalmierireport.com...

Tucker Carlson has officially beaten the boycotts by the left-wing hate mob.

Tucker brought in more money than any other Cable News host.

www.mediapost.com...

Fox News Channel posted the best results, rising 44.3% to $79.7 million for May through July, while CNN gained 28.4% to $45.7 million and MSNBC was 11.8% higher to $33.3 million.

Looking at the entire six-month period, SMI says “Tucker Carlson Tonight” pulled in $37.2 million as the best Fox News prime-time performer. Right behind was “The Ingraham Angle” ($36.6 million) and “Hannity” ($36.2 million)

edit on 5-9-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Tucker is truly one in a million

Nails it 100% on a regular basis

Incredible

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The cancel culture seams to be backfiring in spectacular fashion. Keep up the hate dumbass’s!👍

edit on 5-9-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I do love Tucker, and his sharp smart tongue combined with his cute baby face.

What I tagged in to say though, is thank you for your wordsmithery! I love: “crazed left wing boycotts” and “the social justice mafia.” You’ve nailed it. 😊

And I am happy that Mr. Carlson kicked ass.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'll leave the tuckerface right here...

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Tucker is not afraid to speak the truth. He is also the only one i have seen that discusses UFO's occasionally.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Bless our good corporate sponsors, showing us who we should be listening to.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
The cancel culture seams to be backfiring in spectacular fashion. Keep up the hate dumbass’s!👍

We Dumbasses don't hate. That's because we are lazy and don't like wasting energy on stuff we don't like.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Well duh. Most of the far left nutters aint got no job, so cant buy anything noways.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

We Dumbasses don't hate. That's because we are lazy and don't like wasting energy on stuff we don't like.

True statement, all these people who are wasting all their time and energy on hating and can't even articulate why don't realize that they could be spending that time doing something that they enjoy.
Or they don't enjoy anything except making trouble.
Should I go camping or fishing or fix something around the house or, should I go stand in a crowd of strangers and yell and scream whatever they tell me to (even if I don't understand why and their message is constantly changing)
And also there is the risk that I may say something that was ok to say yesterday but today will get me attacked by the people I am supporting. ?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
I'll leave the tuckerface right here...

[/quote

Yeah that's all i see when I hear his name

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

It amazes me that the left hasn't realized this yet.

They saw in 2016, that hate doesn't work. Hillary brought that to a head with her deplorables comment.

They instead have doubled down on the tactic. They are 100% tied to it now.

Imagine what would have happened these last 4 years if they had instead, turned back to their tolerance/love platform.

They wouldn't have lost the middle, and they would have retained the lion's share of the minority vote.

What they've done, is lose ground on both.

While Tucker has continuously told cold hard truths, and people watch. People are tired of the endless hate from most other news commentary shows.

It's a domino effect.

new topics

top topics

join