It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campaign Ad: Meet Joe Biden's Supporters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Most of us just want the entitled little bitches to go home. Peaceful protests are used as a front for the later riots. If you don't believe me, travel to Portland and have a look around.

Those protests were so peaceful, they were "intensely" peaceful. The intensity was measured by how many buildings were on fire that night.

Do peaceful protesters burn down buildings?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yes?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It's lime a movie add you see on television. Creepy....

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Most of us just want the entitled little bitches to go home. Peaceful protests are used as a front for the later riots. If you don't believe me, travel to Portland and have a look around.

Those protests were so peaceful, they were "intensely" peaceful. The intensity was measured by how many buildings were on fire that night.

American soldiers travel to foreign countries and attack and kill people there. The USA has been the most militarily belligerent country in modern history. Do you think that is peaceful?

America has a civil issue with numbers of police killing people. Some of those people are even innocent and just in the wrong place at the wrong time, too. Is that peaceful?

And then there is the amount of gun related crime, suicide and violence in America. Is that peaceful?

Clearly America does not have a particularly peaceful society at the best of times. Compared to most of the rest of the world, it is particularly death-centric.

And clearly some of the protesters are rioters. Which makes those rioters 'not peaceful protesters', and criminals. Does that invalidate the things the protesters are protesting about? I think not.

The application of the crime of specific individuals to a larger group of protesters is just a way of fabricating an excuse to avoid the reality of what they are protesting about.

The rioters should all be arrested and stand trial for their crimes. Just like the specific police who do not comply with the law they purport to enforce.

edit on 6/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Oh man seeing how you have all the answers, how have they overlooked you and not made you God Emperor of the Earth?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

See here is the deal.

Many of us are fine with "Police Reforms" on the use of force. Getting rid of no-knock warrants and dynamic entry tactics that get people killed unless they can prove there is imminent danger to the public.

I myself have posted numerous times about police abuses and that they should be held accountable.

Unfortunately, though the "theme" of these protest is about that, most of it is not and we do not support defunding police departments, staffing police departments with SJW's politicos, or all the communist bull$hit they are spewing.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yes?

No, there are two groups. The peaceful protesters and the rioters. By definition a rioter isn't peaceful.

The news article says that most of the protest was peaceful, but there was also some that wasn't. It is a fairly simple concept.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

And when they block traffic and start harassing drivers, they are no longer peaceful protesters.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Oh man seeing how you have all the answers, how have they overlooked you and not made you God Emperor of the Earth?

Lots of people have the same answers as me, even Americans. I'm nothing unique or special.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

America has a civil issue with numbers of police killing people.

Got a link supporting that?

10's of millions of interactions a year probably closer to hundreds of millions and deaths in the what hundreds, maybe a couple thousandd if you add every ethnic group together?

statistically our PD is doing an incredible job considering all the gang problems in the major cities.

Can they do better sure, defunding and declaring open season on them will NOT get the numbers to go down.

ETA: On topic, fairly effective ad I would think, the democrats have surrendered ANY claim to being for law and order. Push come to shove folks will vote for the person they think gives them the best chance of making money and being safe.
edit on 6-9-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

And when they block traffic and start harassing drivers, they are no longer peaceful protesters.

When they merely block traffic, they are peaceful. When they start harassing drivers, they are crossing the line.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

See here is the deal.

Many of us are fine with "Police Reforms" on the use of force. Getting rid of no-knock warrants and dynamic entry tactics that get people killed unless they can prove there is imminent danger to the public.

I myself have posted numerous times about police abuses and that they should be held accountable.

Unfortunately, though the "theme" of these protest is about that, most of it is not and we do not support defunding police departments, staffing police departments with SJW's politicos, or all the communist bull$hit they are spewing.

I believe it requires more than police reforms.

The responses of police are due to an armed society that glorifies the criminal.

Modern America isn't conducive to a peaceful rule of law type of society.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

America has a civil issue with numbers of police killing people.

Got a link supporting that?

List of killings by law enforcement officers by country
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

10's of millions of interactions a year probably closer to hundreds of millions and deaths in the what hundreds, maybe a couple thousandd if you add every ethnic group together?

statistically our PD is doing an incredible job considering all the gang problems in the major cities.

Can they do better sure, defunding and declaring open season on them will NOT get the numbers to go down.

ETA: On topic, fairly effective ad I would think, the democrats have surrendered ANY claim to being for law and order. Push come to shove folks will vote for the person they think gives them the best chance of making money and being safe.

While the majority of the police are doing a stellar job. There are still instances of police killing civilians. Considering how prideful the US is of its moral high ground, it would be better if it did truly have statistics that reflect such a stance.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Biden campaign bailed out a rioter last month who has now severely injured an innocent citizen.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... actured-skull/

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

In 2019, 259 Black people were killed by police in the United States. This compares to 182 Hispanics, 13 Native Americans, and 406 White people. The rate of police shootings of Black Americans is much higher than any other ethnicity, at 30 per million people. This rate stands at 23 per million for Hispanics and 12 per million for Whites.

Statista

860 people killed last year in a country of 330+ million people and 4 guns per person is the last number I read, thats fricking amazing.

In 2018, there were 686,665 full-time law enforcement officers employed in the United States. The number of full-time law enforcement officers reached a peak in 2008 with 708,569 officers, and hit a low in 2013 with 626,942 officers.

so 686000, I multiplied by 200 to try and take into account those officers not on the street and its still north of 137 MILLION interactions, 860 dead, again can it be done better you betcha... is it an epidemic of police killing no its not and no amount of eotional hand wringing will change that fact.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

In 2019, 259 Black people were killed by police in the United States. This compares to 182 Hispanics, 13 Native Americans, and 406 White people. The rate of police shootings of Black Americans is much higher than any other ethnicity, at 30 per million people. This rate stands at 23 per million for Hispanics and 12 per million for Whites.

Statista

860 people killed last year in a country of 330+ million people and 4 guns per person is the last number I read, thats fricking amazing.

In 2018, there were 686,665 full-time law enforcement officers employed in the United States. The number of full-time law enforcement officers reached a peak in 2008 with 708,569 officers, and hit a low in 2013 with 626,942 officers.

so 686000, I multiplied by 200 to try and take into account those officers not on the street and its still north of 137 MILLION interactions, 860 dead, again can it be done better you betcha... is it an epidemic of police killing no its not and no amount of eotional hand wringing will change that fact.

I never said it was an epidemoc of police killings. The statistics have been fairly consstent for some time.

Mapping Police Violence.org (4th infographic on page).

None the less, there are protests across the US against the level of killings that have occurred and they have a valid point despite attempts to decry the validity of the complaint.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: midnightstar

He’ll make his daughter Queen and she’ll succeed him, it’s cool.

All things considered, I'd seriously consider voting for Ivanka next go-'round if she runs. If we cn have a Bush dynasty in the OO, then a Trump one is just as fair.

Plus, it keeps the terrorist crazies out of full power. That's more than worth it, IMO.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

thats the trick, many people pushing these "protests" are saying its an epidemic of police killings, many members of the media, and famous types are calling it genocide and the numbers dont lie.

Its the slowest and worst genocide ever.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It’s amazing how ignorant you are. If you could read at all you’d discover ( according to a Berkeley law professor) that Trump is the most constitutional president since Reagan. But go ahead and display that stunning intellect.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paul911GT3
It’s amazing how ignorant you are. If you could read at all you’d discover ( according to a Berkeley law professor) that Trump is the most constitutional president since Reagan. But go ahead and display that stunning intellect.

I'm fairly sure that with the evidence of their posting's that midnightstar can read. That argument is spurious.

Also, this 'Berkley Professor' seems to have picked a low bar for Constitutional compliance in Ronald Reagan:

Reagan Ignites a Constitutional Crisis - The New York Times 1987

The Iran-Contra Affair - Britannica

American Presidents: Which Ones Abused Their Power? - the American Human

Line-item veto in the United States, Line Item Veto Act of 1966
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not to mention his commitment to Unitary Executive Authority, which is in opposition to the balance of powers enshrined in the Constitution.

And the veto of the Proposed Whistleblowers Protection Act 1989, which should, instead, have been upheld on the basis of the First Amendment alone.

LOL.

edit on 6/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join