It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We're shutting you down': Violent BLM Protesters Attack Stunned Diners In Rochester

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
These idiots are going to pull this crap in the wrong place to the wrong people and a whole crowd is going to get killed.
This is going to get real ugly if if doesn't stop real soon.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

i live in Rochester and honestly the protesters were well behaved other then some dumb people.

there were 1000's and 1000's of people here on Friday and it all seemed very in control

when there are that many people there is bound to be some idiots

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
So mostly peaceful, then.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Because supposedly they are too dumpy/"oppressed" to eat out. You know, while they protest instead of working, film it on their expensive cell phones and go home to a home we pay for, and eat food we pay for.

Who cares is my response. What I do with my money is my business

I dare some little punk to accost me or my family while we are out. Carry large MK-9 OC/CS gray band folks. Trust me, it will disperse them and leave them choking for hours. Film it if you like. Use it liberally, its very easy to justify such a minor level of defensive force. Almost any "threatening" or "percieved threatening" situation calls for liberal application of chemical agents. Stick with the truth: "I was in fear for my safety" and repeat it ad nauseum. Let the other patrons and video evidence speak for itself

Volunteer to sign a criminal complaint, pledge your cooperation and ask to speak with a court appointed/retained lawyer.
edit on 9/7/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

.....and honestly the protesters were well behaved other then some dumb people.

So all's ok then and we can conveniently just ignore this isolated incident where innocent diners were threatened, insulted and had their meals disrupted and spoilt whilst the restaurant's owners had their property smashed and destroyed.

I have no particular fondness for the civilian militia's or the boogaloo boys etc but I really do wonder what the reaction would have been if they had been the culprits?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

The police are out numbered and angry, they do as little as possible.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
typical racists, eating food.
god i hate them

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majic

Yes, mostly peaceful with a slight chance of fiery and possible death, film at 11. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

demands the fed break them up and imprison each and every one with any affiliation at all with the either group.

Bothers me that so many do not care that restuarant may have just been put on the hard push towards bankruptcy.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Majic

Yes, mostly peaceful with a slight chance of fiery and possible death, film at 11. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Thankfully, I don't think the disturbances were fiery enough to justify invoking the full meme.

Which in a way is kind of a shame, because the full meme is by far one of the best examples of ironic self-parody in the history of the written word.

Oh what the hell...

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. Priceless meme is priceless.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic
It is, undeniable solid gold

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: Bloodworth

The police are out numbered and angry, they do as little as possible.

They should have state police at hand. Many back up departments, and they have the tools to handle crowd control...
Trump offers federal agents

Looks like they are being told to stand down.
Dont use force.
Anyone arrested , liberal judges are letting go.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: Nickn3
BLM is a hate group just like the KKK.

Unfortunately, unlike the KKK, BLM doesn’t consist entirely of 10 old people and 1,000 federal agents.

Are black agents racist to?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

no those people should be arrested and im sure they will be.

Rochester might invoke visions of a small town in upstate but i would say there are TONS AND TONS of CCD footage of the offenders to the point of getting a clear ID on them, i believe in justice but righteous and honest justice and sometimes that takes time sadly.

the few criminals that disturbed those businesses are not welcome in my city and i speak for pretty much every one here. We like and support our police in this city, and im sure you noticed that at the end of the night the worse thing that happened was some broken plates......wonder why.

if you happen to find your self in a police encounter, just follow what they tell you to do and fight it in court and you wont get hurt. RPD doesnt play with silly kids in masks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join