It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We're shutting you down': Violent BLM Protesters Attack Stunned Diners In Rochester

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Those rioters were disturbing mostly peaceful patrons 🥶

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Left there four decades ago the minute had enough money and a motorcycle at 18 Y.O.

This is and was a Democrat city through and through.

In 79' when I left there were burned out neighborhood's left over from 68' riots.

Major industry such as Kodak, Baush & Lomb, IBM, Rochester Products (GM) and many others were laying off in tens of thousands.

Income and property taxes were outrageous. Each time the nation had economic "good times" this city was 3-4 years behind due bad policy. Results were doubly bad on downturns.

The "good" jobs were via father, brother or uncle in the union - most of those jobs went away also.

The population declined from roughly 250,000 down towards low 100,000's.

Rochester gained dubious distinction of having highest gang membership per 100,000 population in the entire U.S. at the time.

All the while as a more and more government dependent population kept voting same failed party into control.

Basically a recipe for disaster economically and socially.

Been waiting with no surprise to hear of Antifa/BLM violence from there.

I don't expect any action of import from authorities or current residents of that city.

Sorry if offends but this train coming down tracks can be seen a looong way off and yet you stand between the rails.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: infolurker

Someone, eventually, will start shooting the rioters, looters, vandals.

And this will be my 'shocked face'.

I cant wait until this happens.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Nickn3
BLM is a hate group just like the KKK.

Why is it taking the Left so long to understand this?

It's not the hate; it's who you hate. BLM hates all the right people, so they're OK.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

I am so sick of this garbage. What mild sympathy I had died a very long time ago years ago and this is not going to end well. This isn't just about Trump anymore this is about saving our country from those savages.

This was never about Trump.
This is about Trump getting past Hillary, and in so doing,
the whole of the globalist media cartel.
It is about black Nixon and Hillary getting caught cheating, so that the story gets buried beneath plandemic, riots.

I think we all see that everything we are being fed-
especially what we are not being fed, is coup material.
Why would a coup cease during an election, particularly since
it has not paused for air since day one?
The evidence is overwhelming.
See Harris sentiments on
riot warfare strategy.
Then, blame Trump.

It is about us.
Because we turned againt the media when they turned against us.

Just think of yourself, the fabric of the social infrastructure, as collateral damage.

In order to facilitate the hot digital net which is inured against flames
and floats in space, firemen are now quietly setting fires, to a man, at a heightened pace,
for wrongthink, while incendiary mobs roam unhindered. Because black lives matter.
Great cover there. I need to have a peek at the job description.
Fireman.
Find node of resistance
humiliate into broken state.
You have this power. Use it or lose it

Pure Bradbury. You had to be there.

Mob, useful. Hard to contain.
Guy blocking line of tanks, not so much.
Which blaze is less work, and in the long run more amusing?

But I can feel the ripples...and the water is deep.

It isn’t even about now, or our time,
so it can’t be about us. We all will pass.
The war toward control of global political structure
must never end...if it does, well.

I think this is what it’s about.

# 1153
edit on 5-9-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
They also only pull this where they feel like no one will defend themselves - basically, where they feel like they're reasonably sure they're assaulting fellow travelers.

Much like any other carrion eater in the food chain.

A mob of betas trying to make a difference.

Spineless cowards, the lot of them.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
BLM is a hate group just like the KKK.

Unfortunately, unlike the KKK, BLM doesn’t consist entirely of 10 old people and 1,000 federal agents.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I don't know. Part of me wants to let the protesters have the cities and the people who voted for the Politicians that are letting it happen. Maybe they will wake the hell up and vote them out.

It is not like these protesters are coming to the Red counties to pull this stuff. I hope those on the right who don't live in the cities do not go into the cities. Let the people who live there deal with it or lie in the bed they made.

Yea, that is a good point and possibly how it will end or evolve into something else given how the wheels of justice turn ever so slow. Given how many high tech workers have been working from home which means they don't need to live in the 'cities' to be close to work, along with upper middle class deciding to get the hell outta dodge, we could see a mass exodus out of big cities taking away all the property tax too. If my kids were grade school age I'd be moving out to the mountains or desert...off-grid. NY state has been degrading for decades and now the 2020 insanity could doom the state for good. Maybe already doomed, IDK, but, Cuomo & de Blasio are doing a helluva job to make sure it happens. Wake up sheeple and vote these scum bags out! I don't know how some of my stubborn as mules relatives still live in NYC. Oh wait, they're strong lefty Dems.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
What a mess. Every day or so another city joins the list. I believe we are beyond the tipping point. As for me I will do what I have done for most of my life . Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Those rioters were disturbing mostly peaceful patrons 🥶

Imagine trying to have a peaceful dinner with your family and friends, then suddenly some people start yelling at you and start smashing the plates. The most ridiculous thing is these protesters claim to stand for things like "love" and "unity" but they behave in the exact opposite way. How do they even know they're not attacking people who support their cause? It's such a stupid thing to do I can barely comprehend how things have been allowed to go this far.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
These incidents are taking place begging for someone to put these dangerous people in harms way. How to make someone hit you...? Smash their dinner plate and glass on their table and call them racists... stop participating in violence baiting like this.

edit on 6-9-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: ketsuko
That "lady" in the forefront harassing and making fast gestures at the peacefully sitting people getting into their private space...

IF she even had the courage to pull this off alone and in front of me and my child... and further harass and scream at me as I try to leave... this would be one of the rare moments I would step in and take her down real quick and make her stay on the ground until police arrives. True self defense justified in that moment.

She could not even cry foul because I am a women too.

Agreed!!

These people would have no balls to do this one on one, It's disgusting.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
BLM could be turning liberals into Trump voters, they believe in free health care and open immigration with no wall, BUT to have your meal interrupted by a bunch of thugs who's protest now interferes with their personal safety might be the tipping point to change their minds when they see this.

So they are saying they shouldn't stop this, literally crazy, she supports anarchy in the street.
The backlash to this whole thing is building.
And out of pure fear some of these customers might be changing their minds on the 2nd as well due to this stupidity.
edit on 6-9-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Every mostly peaceful protest is a free campaign ad for Trump.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
There is a lot that leads up to this...where are the police?

There needs to be a group to counter these animals.

Put down the mob

Democrats will not and they still are getting huge support.

Crazy times

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
If this were to happen to me and mine
I would simply FORK them up.a reply to: slatesteam

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I wonder how many of those diners will vote for Trump now?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
IDK MAN

Has there been any justice?

I say more violence, more riots, for everyone.

Someone wrong you in your life ever?

The Apple Store can help ease the emotional pain.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Firstly; I catagorically assure you that if I'd have been eating in that establishment when that happened there would have been a few chairs wrapped round people's heads and tables thrown into the crowd amongst other things.....#ing arseholes.

I've watched the video and read the article linked to but only read the first page of the thread.....but can anyone explain to me why this particular resaurant was targeted or was it just random?

BLM; Yet again succesfully driving a wedge between people and setting race relations back decades.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
I wonder how many of those diners will vote for Trump now?

It wouldn't make me vote for him, it would definitely erase any goodwill for blm, wouldn't vote for either of the 2 clowns

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join