It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz was blocked from touring a Florida mail facility

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The "Honorable" Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz had an "appointment" to tour a USPS facility the other day but was somehow blocked and locked from getting inside !!

Best part is she was there at 4am !!

Now what would a U.S. Congressperson be doing at a USPS facility at 4am for a tour ?

Nickel says she's casing the joint for loopholes in the mail vote scams that are desperately needed in Florida if the Harris/Biden candidates are to steal the election there.

Maybe she was looking for holes and crevices that will hold mail sacks full of ballots to be found later !!

She was also heavily involved in the DNC email scandals in 2016 and was forced to resign in disgrace.

She was also heavily involved in the Imran Awan computer IT scandals in Congress.

She has a great Democrat record of "success" LOL

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., was denied access to two U.S. Postal Service mail sorting facilities Friday, saying she had arranged a tour amid questions regarding mail-in ballot efficiency as the presidential election looms.

The congresswoman was barred entry into both Opa-locka and Northwest Miami-Dade facilities by police tape blocking the entrances, along with security guards, according to a local news outlet that was on the scene for the scheduled 4 a.m. tour.

Wasserman Schultz said she received warnings and pictures from union members that claimed stacks of mail were just sitting in the facilities, with some dating back to at least July 23.

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz says she was blocked from touring a Florida mail facility

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Thats akin to letting a pedo shaperone the 8th grade homecoming dance.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Debbie Wasserman Shultz should be blocked from...Breathing!

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
you had me at 'wasserman'

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

4 a.m. ....hahahahaha!

Maybe she's just an early riser. I'm surprised they blocked her from entering. Politicians generally are exempt from the rules that govern the rest of us.

However, had she been sneaking into a beauty parlor for a blow-out, I wouldn't complain too much. Lord knows she needs one.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
you had me at 'wasserman'

Wasserman is her Maiden Name 🥶

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
During a time of uncertainty in the mail a politician was actively trying to make sure that peoples votes get counted.

looks to me like a congress member was actually doing their job for once.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Surprised she hasn't 'Gone Postal' a long time ago.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

now that is funny

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

That was absolutely the most ignorant spin I've ever seen you attempt and you've had some special ones.

Doing their job??? Wow, just wow...

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
During a time of uncertainty in the mail a politician was actively trying to make sure that peoples votes get counted.

I would believe that if it was a semi-honest politician but not this dirtbag.
Hillary is the Queen of Corruption and Wasserman-Schultz is her Princess of Corruption.
The authorities should be following her everywhere she goes because she is always running some sleight of hand scam.
She has made a living massively lying and cheating for the Dems.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The proper procedure is to direct investigators for official purposes, not just try to act alone.

This is why we get BS from elected politicians that are operating under the table.

But then again, we already know DWS was never all that bright to start with. 😆

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Good. POS.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

That was absolutely the most ignorant spin I've ever seen you attempt and you've had some special ones.

Doing their job??? Wow, just wow...

Well,

When that job is "making sure your party wins at all cost" then yeah. She was doing her job.

4 AM is a great time to come in and drop off bags and bags of fraudulent ballots.

Is there truly anyone naive enough to think this is NOT going to happen?

I am surprised that we have not had the proposal of having leftest organizations send "volunteers" to help sort mail and count votes in the swing states.
edit on 5-9-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Hmm...There's No Cure for Ugly........

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I wish that were true, but there have been too many times in recent memory that her name has come up involving some kind of criminal act. Hell I worry about the lives of the Postal Police that denied her entrance, she she has a well known body count of people that crossed her.

I'd also like to add in the Mail-in ballots are the real reason she went there, and this never would have happened if information was still getting leaked out by members of Congress.

See Here: newsobserver.com

The nation’s top intelligence official has informed Congress that his office will no longer give in-person election security briefings on Capitol Hill, a move that raised concern among lawmakers Saturday about the public’s right to know about foreign interference in the upcoming presidential election.

President Donald Trump said National Intelligence Director John Ratcliffe made the decision because the administration "got tired” of intelligence about election security leaking from Congress.

originally posted by: xuenchen

The proper procedure is to direct investigators for official purposes, not just try to act alone.

This is why we get BS from elected politicians that are operating under the table.

But then again, we already know DWS was never all that bright to start with. 😆

Isn't DWS the same person that threatened to defund the Capital Police if they didn't hand over Awan's laptop?
Wasn't she the same person that person that had a few private investigators mysteriously die while looking into her?
When Donna Brazile had to leave as head of the DNC during the 2016 elections, wasn't it DWS that Hillary picked to come in and provide cover for the debate fiasco?

I'm not sure DWS knows how to do anything "officially" to be honest.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I just threw up at the "Honorable" part. I am surprised that they kept her out, someone must have tipped them off of her visit.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Four in the morning, I would say there needs to be some upper management at the facility when a congressional leader comes in. Would you trust one of your employees to talk to a congresswoman trying to trash your facilities reputation?

Congressmen and congresswomen are just citizens, if they allow them to come in while regular citizens are not allowed in, that is discrimination. Proper channels must be upheld, she needs to have an appointment that is accepted by the people running that facility. If they let her barge in during a pandemic, why can't I go in there, heck, they will not even let anyone into the back of our post office unless they are an employee or have been authorized by the bosses to go in. She did not have permission to go in there, she is not above the rules of the business, the post office is not a government owned company, it is a private business/beauracracy.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

THE GOVERNMENT DOESN’T LIE!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

top topics

<<   2 >>

join