It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump orders purge of ‘critical race theory’ and 'white privilege' from federal agencies

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You are arguing with someone who thought a couple of days ago it was the month of May, when called out on it the response was covid and Trump.
edit on 6-9-2020 by Muninn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Not only super racist but super ignorant too. Him believing race training teaches you that the United States is evil is ridiculous 😂.

POTUS must think cops don't need race training. Not like there's protests happening everyday for months now...

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: xuenchen

It wasn't staged. The Black man was really threatened by a white privileged woman.

Look at you mate .

Look at all this abuse your taking because of your rediculous comments.

Your just like most white guilt lefties, you just say things to get a rise out of people there is no way you actually believe this bull your saying , there is no way your that dumb.

Not even pelosi believes it , she is just acting on camera.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Not only super racist but super ignorant too. Him believing race training teaches you that the United States is evil is ridiculous 😂.

POTUS must think cops don't need race training. Not like there's protests happening everyday for months now...

is it racist , is it ignorant ? Are you an expert on Racism ?

It does teach that White people are evil .

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Mud Pitters must live most of their lives in white communities to live in fear that innocent white people are being targeted. I'm white, live in a diverse neighborhood, I don't feel threatened or guilty.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Sounds like most of the black people I know. They don't feel threatened by police. Yet here we are.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Weird how antifa and BLM chant death to America if they don't believe it's evil. Iranians also chant that... But they also call us the great Satan so not really wondering if they think we are are evil....

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Mud Pitters must live most of their lives in white communities to live in fear that innocent white people are being targeted. I'm white, live in a diverse neighborhood, I don't feel threatened or guilty.

I grew up poor in a very diverse neighborhood and I'm " White " .

And I don't Claim to know what a Minority may or may not think is racist , I keep my mouth shut and let minorities live there lives .

And I never said I feel threatened or guilty .

but it's a fact that there is a Climate of White guilt in this country being pushed by the media, it paints all White people with a negative brush.
edit on 6-9-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I don't feel threatened or guilty.

So you agree that this whole white privilege and white guilt is all b.s?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
pause thread until sookiecha gets back.
i want 100 percent stupid.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Sounds like most of the black people I know. They don't feel threatened by police. Yet here we are.

Haha what? I don't believe that whatsoever. I don't even now why you're pulling that when so many black people have said the opposite for ever.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Weird how antifa and BLM chant death to America if they don't believe it's evil. Iranians also chant that... But they also call us the great Satan so not really wondering if they think we are are evil....

They don't chant death to America. The chants are all over the internet... Something is strange about your posting. Are you from the US?
edit on 6-9-2020 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I grew up poor in a very diverse neighborhood and I'm " White " .

And I don't Claim to know what a Minority may or may not think is racist , I keep my mouth shut and let minorities live there lives .

And I never said I feel threatened or guilty .

but it's a fact that there is a Climate of White guilt in this country being pushed by the media, it paints all White people with a negative brush.

Um no there isn't...

But you grew up in a diverse neighborhood but weren't friends with anyone? You let them live their lives?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

White privilege is not BS at all...White guilt seems more of a right wing phrase. It's just a combative expression to avoid talking about history. Basically instead of talking about history, change the subject to talk about White guilt, that's what I think of that saying. I only hear that phrase from the right.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Forcing white guilt on American society , is forcing the memory of slavery and oppression on the African American community. The left constantly reminding the African American community they can never shake the memory or bondage of that history . Racism , Hatred must be refreshed constantly it is the gift that keeps on giving , Black people can never be allowed to think of themselves as equals in the eyes of the left.

If only the black community could open there eyes to the oppression of the Left , it is a vicous cycle it is a vicious system.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Um no there isn't...

your telling me that MSNBC and CNN are not pushing White guilt ? Wow your beyond delusional .

But you grew up in a diverse neighborhood but weren't friends with anyone? You let them live their lives?

Did I say I was not friends with anyone ? no I did not say that.

I didn't even know what racism was until I got into middle school, but I learned long ago that I'm not Black so I should not try and tell a Black person what to feel or think , unlike so many on the Left who think they know whats best for Minorities.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Um no there isn't...

your telling me that MSNBC and CNN are not pushing White guilt ? Wow your beyond delusional .

Did I say I was not friends with anyone ? no I did not say that.

I didn't even know what racism was until I got into middle school, but I learned long ago that I'm not Black so I should not try and tell a Black person what to feel or think , unlike so many on the Left who think they know whats best for Minorities.

Post some links of CNN and MSNBC pushing white guilt. I'm interested in reading or watching that. I check cnn.com on my phone. I don't read every article and usually don't read all of the article. Sometimes I'll live stream msnbc on tv.

I don't see any guilt propaganda, I do see fear mongering and actually the news doesn't cover everything. They only cover one thing at a time. I stream msnbc as I WFH as background noise and end up turning it off because it's boring.

I want to know about wildfires, climate change, Covid, economy, race issues, legal cases, the election, international news, etc...Whatever issue is happening that I want to see, Msnbc is covering something else. Msnbc didn't stream the speeches at DC the other week I had to watch that on a different channel for example.
edit on 7-9-2020 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Ok, I'm White and British not American.

Could you, or anyone else for that matter, please explain to me exactly how I've benefited from 'white privilige'?
No generalisations.....how I as an individual have benefited in any way shape or form from this alleged head start or preferential treatment?

No bollocks, no bull#, no waffle and no smoke in mirrors.....just straight talking please.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Here you go...it's common sense, not sure why you can't think of any examples.

Link

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

...and the truly sad thing about that is, they can't, or rather won't, see that.

Oh, but it's different.

No, it's not. It's the exact same playbook that the KKK, neo-nazi's, and assorted other haters have used for decades to varying degrees of success.

They want everyone to be bigoted to, apparently, hide their own varying shades of bigotry. These poor people, of whatever sort, can not take care of themselves, so we, being the enlightened heroes that we are, must do it for them. If that isn't a form of bigotry, I not sure what else to call it.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join