It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump orders purge of ‘critical race theory’ and 'white privilege' from federal agencies

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Yeah. It's called "white privilege"! Whites were treated badly by locals because they didn't understand their white privilege, and how it hurt their communities.

Well ^^^there's^^^ a conundrum if ever there was.......

Whites being treated badly is *white privilege*.

Now I've heard everything

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

They would automatically hire someone they have to pay more for?

You are a white supremacist.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

, I'm not giving personal examples of how I benefited from white privilege, because you won't accept it, and you'll mock it. I won't give you examples of systemic racism because your willful ignorance is too tedious to appease

You pull that crap in all the threads you participate in. You just keep talking in circles babbling a bunch of nonsense you think everyone should be wowed by, it’s your MO. Your arguments never hold water and for obvious reasons.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Did you feel bad taking a paycheck from them?

A little. I felt bad for the people whose job I took, who were working in the kitchen making a lot less money, because they were the wrong color. My not taking the job wouldn't help them. Those businesses would just find another white person to take the job.

Did you even offer to give some of your "white paycheck" to those brown kitchen workers or did you keep it all for yourself?

Sounds like the action of a racist to me, justifying their racist actions.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Wasn't she proved wrong?

Is police violence against Black unarmed men still a problem? The very fact that she thought it was her right to inform the police about an African American man, and then lie about being threatened, is still an example of how systemic racism affected her perception of her own "white privilege". If the guy didn't have his cell phone camera, there might be a different outcome to the story.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Yes it is.

Do you care to answer my question?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I gave a bedroom in my 2 bedroom house to a local man and his 2 children, they were sleeping in his car, until he and his buddies could afford a place of their own.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Wasn't she proved wrong?

Is police violence against Black unarmed men still a problem? The very fact that she thought it was her right to inform the police about an African American man, and then lie about being threatened, is still an example of how systemic racism affected her perception of her own "white privilege". If the guy didn't have his cell phone camera, there might be a different outcome to the story.

And because her skin is white, she represents ALL white skinned people to you? Her actions reflect ALL people with similar skin color to you?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

A little. I felt bad for the people whose job I took, who were working in the kitchen making a lot less money,because they were the wrong color. My not taking the job wouldn't help them. Those businesses would just find another white person to take the job.

You know that for a fact?

OR

Were they not qualified ...... and that is just another one of your assumptions?

(post by Sookiechacha removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I gave a bedroom in my 2 bedroom house to a local man and his 2 children, they were sleeping in his car, until he and his buddies could afford a place of their own.

Did you report these companies for civil rights violations, as a good woke person would do? Or did you keep your mouth shut and go along with it because, "someone else would be hired if I didn't do it"?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

You know that for a fact?

Yes.

(post by Krahzeef_Ukhar removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Sure you did.
👌

I bet you carry hot sauce in your purse.
🤡

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

What's really pathetic is that cops could be disbanded almost immedietelly if;

PEOPLE STOPPED BREAKING THE LAW

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You're aware that video may be staged right ? 😃

Is that why the woman was charged with falsely reporting a crime, and lost her job and her dog? I hear she got her dog back.

Fake story right?

😎

(post by Muninn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Did you report these companies for civil rights violations, as a good woke person would do? Or did you keep your mouth shut and go along with it because, "someone else would be hired if I didn't do it"?

This was the 1970's. Nobody was woke, except the hippies protesting the Vietnam War.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It wasn't staged. The Black man was really threatened by a white privileged woman.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join