It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump orders purge of ‘critical race theory’ and 'white privilege' from federal agencies

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I also benefit from random lottery numbers I picked being drawn. But I have no control/responsibility in that regard

Each individual is responsible for what they do. This "white people" as a whole you speak of doesn't exist. Just as "black people" as a whole doesn't exist.

Everyone is a unique individual. The Constitution and our laws see that is the case.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: zosimov

No, my family is not an anomaly by a long shot.

I didn't say it was. I said racial equalization was.

She's as white as it gets--Irish white--her husband is a light skinned black man. They adopted a beautiful girl from Ethiopia and had two children of their own-- one of which is as fair, blonde, and blue eyed as a person can get.

Good for them, I guess. But don't think that that little girl won't experience social disparagement that the others won't.

Whatever she experiences will be better for her than the fate her mother had planned for her--I won't go into it but she was found under way less than ideal circumstances.

I'm not sure what that "I guess" means, but they're a family, not up for judgement.

And I suppose the rest of the family isn't black enough according you your measure to experience social disparagement? What about the unfair treatment of her husband's ancestors which according to your theory placed both him and his children at a disadvantage?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I said racial equalization is rare.

So you say the situation told to you was "racially equalized"? And you complain that it is too rare?

The situation was two human beings in a relationship, who just happened to be of differing races. I have a sneaky suspicion that when the relationship was formed, there was no real thought given to race... two people who found each other attractive was likely the situation. So your goal, then, is to remove that natural attraction between two people and replace it with a racial diversity mandate?

Are you freakin' serious?

Are you freakin' out of your mind?

Here's a wild and crazy notion... how about letting people choose who they want to have a relationship with? You know, the old-fashioned way... the way that created the Great American Melting Pot. It lasted for quite a while and worked out fairly well, you know. It gave us the most ethnically diverse nation on the planet, and the greatest nation on the planet. It took a literal war to stop it, and a massive civil rights movement to start it back. Now that it is starting to work again, you want to just say the heck with all that and instead go off on some wild, hare-brained scheme to decide who gets to be attracted to who? Shades of eugenics!

You are the most racist person I have ever met in my life, and I have known quite a few KKK members. Your racism would make them, to a person, step back and go, "Hey, let's not get carried away!" I honestly don't know how you can sleep at night... maybe you count "crackers" jumping over a fence?

Pure, unadulterated hatred, disguised as fake intellectualism. It's not fooling anyone.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

For what it's worth, I think your family and your friend's family sound just fine. Haters gonna hate, no matter the situation. It's what they do.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Enjoy your wonderful family zosimov

They are the most important thing any of us have

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Good... preaching at people has a tendency to ingrain bad habits and not allow personal growth.

Good knows I am tired of being preached at in the military, getting multiple surveys covering diversity when we have planes crashing and airmen setting records for suicides.

You cannot make people like someone, you cannot focus on 1 group as the cause of all evil in the world without alienating that group and causing the very radicals this junk is "supposed" to prevent.

What do I know I am a middle aged juvenile thats doesnt understand being told how bad I am when I have served with some of the best folks in the nation, and signed the same blank check, that love their country, my brothers and sisters till the end.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

a reply to: JBurns

Awww look at this lovely sentiment... you two typed this at right about the same time too!

Thanks to you both, and wishing you and yours happiness as well.

edit on 6-9-2020 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What other superficial lines can we divide ourselves upon?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

What color shirt are you wearing?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

He should also call out Jesuit funded Universities.(They have a BIG influence in the indoctrination of people with Marxist/commie ideologies.) But I won't hold my breath on that.

edit on th2020000000Sundayth000000Sun, 06 Sep 2020 13:56:10 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 06 Sep 2020 13:56:10 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Grey.... which is not white or black, so I have to assume I am super bigot for wearing such.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Gingerism. It's on the rise evidently, and it's hurtful and destructive, but there are ways to deal with it.

How to Deal with Ginger Discrimination

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: zosimov

Grey.... which is not white or black, so I have to assume I am super bigot for wearing such.

You'd be right to make that assumption. Grey is one of the worst and proves all kinds of horrible things about you.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

So you say the situation told to you was "racially equalized"? And you complain that it is too rare?

As opposed to BigFatFurryTexan, who claimed, and was applauded for the claim that there is no such thing as racial equalization.

I used zosimov's family, that he presented as some kind of antiracism proof, as an example that there is...

Pure, unadulterated hatred, disguised as fake intellectualism. It's not fooling anyone.

Project much?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Whatever she experiences will be better for her than the fate her mother had planned for her--I won't go into it but she was found under way less than ideal circumstances.

The fact that the little girl is a rescue, doesn't have anything to do with the disparagement of experiences she will experience compared to her siblings.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats having a sh!t hemorrhage yet ? 😆

Now maybe they should acknowledge equality without placing groups and people into categories and columns 😆

I think it's been 40 or 50 years since Democrats have demonstrated equality in how they treat people who are not Democrats. And that is not a theory.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Whens the last time you kissed a black person?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Gingerism. It's on the rise evidently, and it's hurtful and destructive, but there are ways to deal with it.

How to Deal with Ginger Discrimination

hahaha, hahah this is real? hahaha

oh those poor orange ruffies.

Research red hair. Learn about the DNA that makes you unique, redhead culture, and other ginger people's experiences. Learning more about people like yourself can help you feel like you belong.

you guys came from freaky deaky neanderthals thus the extra paleness.
eventually redhair came from the steppes into the middle east due to the rise of herding the population grew.

hahahah still this site is awesome

edit on 6-9-2020 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I used zosimov's family, that he presented as some kind of antiracism proof, as an example that there is...

I think you missed my point entirely. It was not to be used as antiracism proof. My point is stop dividing families, individuals, communities, etc by race and disparaging some over others. What race is my friend's son-- you never did answer that question and it's because it exemplfies certain essential flaws in critical race theory. Basing theories on skin color is a superficial and racist way to answer the problems facing society today.
We can deal with the legislative disparities (a part of my post I see you roundly ignored) but the sooner this racist ideology is exposed as the sham it is, the sooner we can make some real changes.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Do you know what critical race theory is and the push to implement it?

You mean the push to educate white Americans to understand how they have benefited from systematic racism, even though they themselves never owned slaves? Yep.

So we as white people Sookie in the modern day should suffer for the crimes of our ancestors ?

Even though me personally and many others who's families did not technically migrate to the USA until the early 1900's after the abolishment of Slavery , meaning my family didn't even live in the America during Slavery but yet I should still pay for it.... simply because my skin is white ?

Because I'm not White really , I'm Scottish , English , Cherokee .

And also according to your logic Sookie lets say somewhere in your family line you have a Grandfather who was a Rapist or Murderer , then by default this also makes you a rapist/murderer and you should have to pay a fine and go to Prison for 10 years does that sound fair ?

We cannot be expected to pay for the sins of out forefathers it makes no sense

edit on 6-9-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join