It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The covid-19 Vaccine is probably THE end game

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
I think that a nasty coronavirus has emerged (inevitably given mankind's ability to mess with nature), that it's killing people and that attention needs to be brought to this whole screwed up situation. This is not a conspiracy, this is a pandemic. We've had them in the past and we'll have them in the future. We dealt with them in the past and we'll deal with this in the future. We have the tools to deal with them now - our ancestors did not.
In the meantime listen to the damn scientists, stop panicking over bullsh*t conspiracy theories and man up and wear a bloody mask. It will not kill you to observe social distancing and once we have a reliable vaccine we can all go back to normal.

I didn’t know Bill Gates joined ATS.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
I think that a nasty coronavirus has emerged (inevitably given mankind's ability to mess with nature), that it's killing people and that attention needs to be brought to this whole screwed up situation. This is not a conspiracy, this is a pandemic. We've had them in the past and we'll have them in the future. We dealt with them in the past and we'll deal with this in the future. We have the tools to deal with them now - our ancestors did not.
In the meantime listen to the damn scientists, stop panicking over bullsh*t conspiracy theories and man up and wear a bloody mask. It will not kill you to observe social distancing and once we have a reliable vaccine we can all go back to normal.

I didn’t know Bill Gates joined ATS.

The post your refering to is text book delusional ignorance and worst still leads to "probably THE end game" How blind are these sheeple?

Very sad the inability to look past their noses.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

He can't do anything without the current governments consent though.

Dictator Dan from Melbourne has already signed up for the program. The other states are having their struggles with it. At the federal level the gag order on HCQ has gone out.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

So the big question is why do they want to make 7 billions vaccines for a virus that kills mostly the elderly (who they do not give a # about) and kills not that much more than influenza? Something really wrong is going on and I feel like this vaccine and the looming mandatory vaccination (whether it be directly or indirectly) feels like the end of the world is upon is. Just my opinion ofc, What do you think is going on?

In addition, propaganda is aimed at those who would refuse the vaccine and make them choose hydroxycloroquin as an alternative.

Bottom line, they want you taking something.

Imo, this the 'pharmakia' of Revelation 18:23 that deceives the world. There will be hallucinogens put into these drugs to make people believe an alien invasion is taking place/ 'shadow people are haunting us'. Basically, Paranormal Activity meets Invasion of the Body Snatchers meets any alien invasion movie (one of the Body Snatchers movies is even in the context of a vaccine distribution event). 5G propaganda ties into Project BlueBeam propaganda in that the chaos caused by this is blamed on 'mind control weapons'.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jcrash

So the big question is why do they want to make 7 billions vaccines for a virus that kills mostly the elderly (who they do not give a # about) and kills not that much more than influenza? Something really wrong is going on and I feel like this vaccine and the looming mandatory vaccination (whether it be directly or indirectly) feels like the end of the world is upon is. Just my opinion ofc, What do you think is going on?

In addition, propaganda is aimed at those who would refuse the vaccine and make them choose hydroxycloroquin as an alternative.

Bottom line, they want you taking something.

Imo, this the 'pharmakia' of Revelation 18:23 that deceives the world. There will be hallucinogens put into these drugs to make people believe an alien invasion is taking place/ 'shadow people are haunting us'. Basically, Paranormal Activity meets Invasion of the Body Snatchers meets any alien invasion movie (one of the Body Snatchers movies is even in the context of a vaccine distribution event). 5G propaganda ties into Project BlueBeam propaganda in that the chaos caused by this is blamed on 'mind control weapons'.

Ive posted from day one dont take the vaccine.

It will have properties that your new smart metre when its frequency is turned up that will make you do crazy stuff.....attack you in your own home then the 5G will be the icing on the cake.

Ive also said it will not be a one of vaccine either - at least a 2 stage hit.

Humanity is in real trouble and it ain't from covid 19 thats for sure.

Basic powers of deduction should show even the most basic of minds that the figures don't add up or warrant the actions.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
They will have to come to my door with the police to even get close to being able to vaccinate me. They will have to stop at the end of my drive and walk 300 feet to my door. So they would need a warrant with a court order issued to trespass and force me to vaccinate. Otherwise without a warrant, the most they could say is they were doing a welfare check and they'd have to leave after a few minutes. They would knock on the doors, walk around and look through some windows at most if that were the case.

Once they announce a mandatory vaccine, I'll be on high alert and will likely be in a hunting blind watching them from a distance, well armed of course. If they proceed farther, like forced entry or a perimeter search, I'll be a mile or more away in the deep swamp. Like any whitetail, eventually I'll circle back within a few hours.

If this escalates further, they will not like coming to my place again, not without a lot of back up, blood hounds and extra equipment like chainsaws, quads with winches, and hip waders, for a start.

They will force people to vaccinate indirectly.

Since they know a massive mandatory vaccination will most likely bring worldwide uprising they will make it so you are free to not vaccinate but you will be an outcast. Unable to access the most basics services provided by our society. That is my theory, anyway.

What will you do then? For my part, I'm starting to think I'd rather die than being injected with this madness.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
If they start giving people vaccines this year, they aren't going to have enough of them for everyone. I think we bought 180 million total doses of the moderna and pfizer vaccines. That means there is enough for 90 million people.

I said once before to wait until the synthetic antibodies start becoming available sometime after the election. And even with them, we aren't going to have enough to take care of everyone all at once.
edit on 5 9 2020 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

End game?

But we have only just begun.

The human race aint going anywhere anytime soon.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The people who end up making bootleg vaccination papers are going to make a mint!

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

If its the ignorant that must die then so be it.

Wearing a mask and taking a knee is symbolic.
You are a slave, you have no free will and need bodies of authority to think for you.

Im a bad star i know... But its better than being a mindless sheep.

Why are so many famous people now testing pos to covid, and shouldn't they be dying... Like even one, you know to justify the new form of slavery the globe has temporarily be put under.
A new world is coming alright.

When the light shines, the monsters will be slaughtered.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD

They will have to come to my door with the police to even get close to being able to vaccinate me. They will have to stop at the end of my drive and walk 300 feet to my door. So they would need a warrant with a court order issued to trespass and force me to vaccinate. Otherwise without a warrant, the most they could say is they were doing a welfare check and they'd have to leave after a few minutes. They would knock on the doors, walk around and look through some windows at most if that were the case.

Once they announce a mandatory vaccine, I'll be on high alert and will likely be in a hunting blind watching them from a distance, well armed of course. If they proceed farther, like forced entry or a perimeter search, I'll be a mile or more away in the deep swamp. Like any whitetail, eventually I'll circle back within a few hours.

If this escalates further, they will not like coming to my place again, not without a lot of back up, blood hounds and extra equipment like chainsaws, quads with winches, and hip waders, for a start.

Since they know a massive mandatory vaccination will most likely bring worldwide uprising they will make it so you are free to not vaccinate but you will be an outcast. Unable to access the most basics services provided by our society. That is my theory, anyway.

What will you do then? For my part, I'm starting to think I'd rather die than being injected with this madness.

If it comes down to that, there will be an underground resistance and a thriving black market. If I have to bug out entirely, my plan is to get hooked up into the underground. I'd start with my like minded neighbors, and there are a lot of them. Got a lot of people around here to stay safely below the radar and not have to live like an animal to eventually die in the wilderness.

ETA: When I gave this some more thought, I believe I don't have to say a thing. When the time comes, I'll likely get the word quickly on the where and when they are having a local meeting and it won't be announced on Facebook.
edit on 5-9-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

It tells us this whole mascarade seems to be only a reason to force 7 billions people to be injected with who knows what. 

Do you understand what you're writing?
Forcing people already will put people to high alert, why do you think people will be forced to take any vaccine?
Have you ever been forced to take any vaccine in your life?

And if this will happen what do you think will happen , do you really think people will accept that we take this anti vaccine as a precaution not know what it's good for not even if you have symptoms at all?

I think many die enforcing them to take a vaccine, the wave afterwards will be civil war if they dare to take it that far ?

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD

If it comes down to that, there will be an underground resistance and a thriving black market. If I have to bug out entirely, my plan is to get hooked up into the underground. I'd start with my like minded neighbors, and there are a lot of them. Got a lot of people around here to stay safely below the radar and not have to live like an animal to eventually die in the wilderness.

I'm happy to hear you have a backup plan and people to rely on.

I still don't know what I'm gonna do if they force a covid vaccine on us in one way or another. I'm a nurse AND I work with the elderly so we will be the first line of people being forced to be inoculated. I feel like I'm stuck in trap with no escape

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It's about control, control over each and every one of us. It's about a dying financial system they have finally plundered to the last drop and are preparing to move the world in to a new paradigm of digital AI control. It's about transitioning us in to the worker bees of a one-world system.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
What if...???

What if "the vaccine" is really a super virulent form of 'the covid' which requires a re-vaccination every 3-6 months or else you die??? Then you will be under total control of the people with the vaccine. They will be able to make you do whatever they want, because if you don't, well...automatic dirt nap!

- You WILL turn over your password to your 401k
- You WILL turn over your property to minorities as reparations
- You WILL go out and work in the computer chip fields, raising and cultivating Core i45 chips
- You WILL go to the polls and vote for Joe Bidens of the world
- You WILL pay homage and tithe to the church of Soros

...OR ELSE!

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Good example is polio vaccine that kill bill is so devoted to fund.

UN Forced to Admit Gates-funded Vaccine is Causing Polio Outbreak in Africa

And the WHO is just sooo happy with all polio vaccine caused paralysis since kill bill fund the WHO .

The psychopath is devoted to depopulation, and if i remember right , he`s dad was also excited things like that...

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

There is no virus , you cant even catch a virus .

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

It tells us this whole mascarade seems to be only a reason to force 7 billions people to be injected with who knows what. 

Do you understand what you're writing?
Forcing people already will put people to high alert, why do you think people will be forced to take any vaccine?
Have you ever been forced to take any vaccine in your life?

And if this will happen what do you think will happen , do you really think people will accept that we take this anti vaccine as a precaution not know what it's good for not even if you have symptoms at all?

I think many die enforcing them to take a vaccine, the wave afterwards will be civil war if they dare to take it that far ?

Like I said, they won't make it mandatory to take it.

Instead, being the smart evil people that they are they will create a society where you have to show proof of immunization everywhere you go. You and your childrens will not be able to participate normally again if you do not comply with public health recommandations.

You don't believe me? The vaccine isn't even out yet and they are talking about making it mandatory. Furthermore, they won't let anything go back to normal until it is widely available. Their words, not mine. A vaccine which could take between 5 to 15 years to make it safely...

I understand perfectly what I'm suggesting here mate. I think you are the one missing the point.
Everything we have been talking about here on ATS since 911, all the warnings and crazy conspiracies we feared could present themselves... they are all unfolding in front of our eyes.

But I get your point. Maybe this world isn't as bad as I see it. The good news is in the next 1-5 years we will finally have a clear picture of what's truly going on.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Sounds like toxicity issue..."flu-like symptoms"

Body create flu-like symptoms if have too much toxicity, or is in detox mode .

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

THERE IS NO SPOON ( there is no virus )

Urban dictionary

Person cannot truly manipulate reality, a person can only manipulate him/herself. Only when a person changes him/herself can he/she change reality.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join