It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheila Aliens : What happened to her channel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
There used to be a series of YouTube videos posted by someone calling her/him self Sheila Aliens a few years ago. I was fascinated, because the videos showed what were apparently white "blanket" looking creatures, floating & flapping on mountain sides & in forests. They seemed to be playful, chasing smaller ones around & often coming gently to rest. But her channel disappeared for ages, & when it returned, all those videos were gone.

I was half-convinced the videos were of sentient creatures, some sort of undiscovered life-forms. She used telephoto lenses to capture them & do do hope it was not a hoax, though probably it was.

A quick search yielded this but for some reason I don't feel it was the same person

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-9-2020 by kiro8lak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Youtube has sold out to the same though police as twitter and the CCP. Some of it is not quite as bad a China yet, but it is on the way if we let it happen. i guess it is why i never got it to Facebook years ago, i had seen some of its censorship and did not want to depend on such weakness. Would of had my account deleted by now if i did.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: kiro8lak

That channel seems to be Sheilaaliens but it looks like her priorities have changed.

I had a little baby Pleiadian girl on 6/14/19, her name is Bella. :3 👽😼❤
And I got a new imac on 7/20/19. So at least if I get the urge to make one of my crappy videos, I'll have the means to do so from now on. ;p

I guess the actual "Sheilaaliens" channel was closed for whatever reason but if you search around you will find she seems to have gotten herself into a bit of trouble making claims about other youtubers.

The only thing I remember about Sheilaaliens is when she took on Thirdphaseofmoon , that was amusing.

edit on 5-9-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

What about the Frontline American Doctors? link

Are they criminals as well for caring more about the public health then profits?

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

That has nothing to do with this subject.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

The subject I see is Fahrenheit 451, the temperature that paper burns. With this digital age it is the delete button.

Hey, i get it. Or maybe I don't?

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

With this digital age it is the delete button.

With this digital age you are publishing on someone else's platform so if you don't follow their terms of service you don't get to use it anymore , traditional and self funded platforms are still available.

You can't walk into a pub piss in the corner and still expect to be served.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
She should be making films. Ahhhhh wait she did and not very good ones at that however I will give him/her credit on the visuals although the sound stuff is backwords back masked crap. I still wana see the flapping white things even if I have to make my own. If I ever have the right set up I will post them here. (In below top secrete)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

With this digital age you are publishing on someone else's platform so if you don't follow their terms of service you don't get to use it anymore

It is why I have turned off my tv and don't use facebook or twitter. ATS still seams to be doing ok with its TOS, would not be hear otherwise.

So now what? What do we do against those that have turned their back on god?

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Before she had her child she was being actively censored for her material, a lot. She's still posting some CT related content on her Facebook page.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Uses a different name now.

"Sheila Allen"

Still does new content and live streams occassionially:

edit on 5-9-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join