It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler Time magazines man of the year 1938 and his American backers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
hittler's mom worked in the rotthschild mansion around 16 years old.
someone got her pregnant, she took off.

when hittler found out he had rottshchild blood, he traveled to england, secured their approval, hence his assension to leader of germany.

the warbergs, international money lenders, one brother worked for our Fedral Reserve, the other BROTHER worked for Hittler. yeah, hittler was buddies with a 'warberg'

they gave hittler germany, boosted him up, but hittler turned on them, said nah, no debt culture.

the international money lenders were furious he bailed on their plans, to create a new cental bank for germany, stealing all her wealth.

so the internationalists used their businesses they owned and control in the media, to 'declare war on germany' (there is a famous nytimes headline.)

you can see it even in movies. charles lindbergh warned the peoples of the world about this, and they killed his kid to try to silence him.
(lindbergh has a famous speech,its online, clearly warning people in his own voice, before the death of his child.)

so hittler was the bastard son of a rotshhilds, he was given germany with their intent to create a cental bank to steal and control the people there, and he tried to stop the bankers.

so they send hell at him, and the money lenders, as always, perpetrated a fake war.

millions of people dead, just so the money lenders could have a central bank in germany.

thats the terror we are dealing with as a peoples, on our planet.

Geee, I seem to remember that little bit about Hitler rounding up innocent civilians and putting them into concentration camps and exterminating them?

How was that part of central banks plans?

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Ah but he was able to get the initial supplies to start the work thanks to the US

The Franklin D. Roosevelt administration could have taken adopted severe sanctions against Standard Oil with a firm decision to enforce a blockade against Nazi Germany.

The US was not committed to peace: Washington’s unspoken objective was not only to destroy the Soviet Union, it also consisted in undermining Britain’s role as an imperial power.

Let us be under no illusions. Without the oil shipments instrumented by US Standard Oil and its subsidiaries, Nazi Germany’s imperial design could not have been undertaken.

You cannot wage a war without fuel.

America had been “sleeping with the enemy” throughout World War II.

America’s objective was to destroy the Soviet Union.

Sleepin g With The Third Reich: America’s Unspoken “Alliance” with Nazi Germany against the Soviet Union

The Bush family made a fortune selling raw materials to the German industries that were using "white slaves" to do the work.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

If there is any contention all they need to do is dig up Hitlers body.

I quote from search:

Bone is one of the best sources of DNA from decomposed human remains. Even after the flesh is decomposed, DNA can often be obtained from demineralized bone.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
the warbergs, international money lenders, one brother worked for our Fedral Reserve, the other BROTHER worked for Hittler. yeah, hittler was buddies with a 'warberg'

Warburg. And they nearly all fled Germany by 1938, the three that stayed were sent to the extermination camps.

charles lindbergh warned the peoples of the world about this, and they killed his kid to try to silence him.

Lindbergh didn't become politically active until years after his child was kidnapped. Do you constantly make s*** up as you go along?

edit on 5-9-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I searchred for Hitlers brain. All that comes up is comedy movies and then i look on quora (sp) and it said the Russian took his brain. Do they still have it? How about his body? We would know if he had a brain defect or disease and then we study his bones.

I am just studying WW2 now. I will pour over the documents and see if i can come up with anything.
edit on 5-9-2020 by ReadOnly because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You are right that Chamberlain's Appeasement Policy only served to embolden and encourage Hitler and I guess it did enable them to utilise the manufacturing and mineral resources of Austria, Sudetenland and the Ruhr etc......but I fail to see what influence it had on Prescott Bush, Joseph Kennedy and Henry Ford who were pro-Hitler and made obscene amounts of money trading with the Nazi regime.
They and other industrialists etc put enormous pressure on the US government to stay neutral thus enabling them to supply both sides at enormous profit.

Of course it helped that American public opinion was in favour of continued neautrality - probably due to a mixture of a desire to keep out of what was perceived to be essentially another European war and large support for Hitler.
Effective propaganda funded by those industrialists helped maintain that support right up to Pearl Harbour.

The fact is that if Japan had not attacked Pearl Harbour and Germany was duty bound to declare war on the USA then America would have been quite content keeping out of the war and profiteering from it.

Now that does not diminish the huge effort the USA played in the defeat of Germany and Japan.
Once involved they committed fully and those who served and the many that paid the ultimate sacrifice deserve our eternal respect and gratitude.
We should never ever forget that.

But let's not be under any illusions.
edit on 5/9/20 by Freeborn because: spelling, typo's.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I remember a post from No1 telling everyone not to post about Hitler or topics related to him as it's unsavoury.

I've discussed Hitler in several thread over the years.
I think the topic actively discouraged was/is Holocaust Denial......not sure I agree with any form of censorship but I can understand why that decision was made....and at the end of the day its not our site.

I could of course be wrong....it wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
What i would try and figure out is how could Hitler possible think he could win. He had tiny Italy and Japan but seems crazy. Russia alone would have given them a run for their money.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadOnly
What i would try and figure out is how could Hitler possible think he could win. He had tiny Italy and Japan but seems crazy.

He nearly did win, if Operation Barbarossa started a month or two earlier the Germans could have forced the Soviet Union to capitulate, they were on the verge of surrendering before the winter hit.

edit on 5-9-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Yes you are right. This is only a very small part. If you wish, I will make an extensive investigation into the participation of American companies in the financing and maintenance of the Third Reich. I have a lot of data.

I'd be interested in a post like this.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I am not familiar with Operation Barbarossa, heard of it though.

Does this seem even remotely possible?

Axis powers:

Germany, Italy, Japan, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria

Allies:

U.S., Britain, France, USSR, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Greece, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, South Africa, Yugoslavia

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

hittler's mom worked in the rotthschild mansion around 16 years old.
someone got her pregnant, she took off.

Possibly.....but that theory isn't proven and most available evidence suggests that's not right.....but I certainly wouldn't dismiss it outright.

when hittler found out he had rottshchild blood, he traveled to england, secured their approval, hence his assension to leader of germany.

Not true.
Please show us some evidence of this?
If Hitler did visit the UK it was to see his step-brother in Liverpool in 1912 when he was on the run from Austrain authorities for avoiding military service.

The only account of Hitler being in the UK comes from his sister-in-law and it is now generally regarded that she was just trying make some money, but who knows?

....so the internationalists used their businesses they owned and control in the media, to 'declare war on germany' (there is a famous nytimes headline.)

Only the USA did not declare war on Germany.
Germany declared war on the USA as a result of one of Hitler's renowned acts of spontaneity.

you can see it even in movies.....

Sorry mate, but the movies aren't real.
Hollywood is notorious for re-writing history, almost exclusively in order to portray the USA in a more 'favourable' light and as saviours of the world.

Might make great viewing but they tend to have little basis in reality.

.... the americans did not want to be involved, until the scumbags false flagged hawaii.

They aure didn't want to be involved, but not for the reasons you mention.
And are you seriously saying that Pearl Harbour was a false flag?

no germans, no italians, no japanese, no chinese, no irish, no french, no americans normal citizens want a war.

Something I don't quite get....why can't you just be American's?
Something for another time and place.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
To add to that, Germany is a small country, low population etc.

Highly intelligent, especially at that time, look at the technology. Japan could barely control China at the time. Italy...come on.

Edit: And i looked here, i dont even see Barbarbarossa listed. I ctrl+f barb and not there.

www.infoplease.com...#:~:text=Axis powers (Germany%2C Italy%2C,%2C South Africa%2C Yugoslavia).

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Yes you are right. This is only a very small part. If you wish, I will make an extensive investigation into the participation of American companies in the financing and maintenance of the Third Reich. I have a lot of data.

Of course you have a lot of data, you have a whole factory of Russian trolls searching the web to add you, Russia no longer is a world power with a navy and air force running on spare parts and out of date fleets, the best they can do is sow deceit amongst there enemies to make Putin feel better

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadOnly

Edit: And i looked here, i dont even see Barbarbarossa listed.

your link lists germany attacking russia in april 1941, and in 1943(Jan. 14–24). German 6th Army surrenders at Stalingrad—turning point of war in Russia (Feb. 1–2).

The First Phase
Following months of planning, Operation Barbarossa launched with massive attacks on June 22, 1941. The German military, along with allied forces from Italy, Hungary, and Romania, attacked with approximately 3.7 million men. The Nazi strategy was to move quickly and seize territory before Stalin's Red Army could organize to resist.
The initial German attacks were successful, and the surprised Red Army was pushed back along. Especially in the north, the Wehrmacht, or German Army, made deep advances in the direction of Leningrad (present day St. Petersburg) and Moscow.
Operation Barbarossa in World War II: History and Significance Hitler's 1941 attack on the Soviet Union changed the world

edit on 5-9-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

Ah but he was able to get the initial supplies to start the work thanks to the US

The Franklin D. Roosevelt administration could have taken adopted severe sanctions against Standard Oil with a firm decision to enforce a blockade against Nazi Germany.

The US was not committed to peace: Washington’s unspoken objective was not only to destroy the Soviet Union, it also consisted in undermining Britain’s role as an imperial power.

Let us be under no illusions. Without the oil shipments instrumented by US Standard Oil and its subsidiaries, Nazi Germany’s imperial design could not have been undertaken.

You cannot wage a war without fuel.

America had been “sleeping with the enemy” throughout World War II.

America’s objective was to destroy the Soviet Union.

Sleepin g With The Third Reich: America’s Unspoken “Alliance” with Nazi Germany against the Soviet Union

The Bush family made a fortune selling raw materials to the German industries that were using "white slaves" to do the work.

Im going to say this is a hard call yes they helped Germany before the start of WW2 and during the war up until Churchill manages to get Amaricans into the war. But this was also useful it meant the Germans would not attack US shipping which the British needed as well as the Russians. If they had cut off support for Germany immediately there would have been a huge problem. The United States didnt have a large enough fleet yet to handle the losses the Germans could inflict on shipping. If they didnt supply the Germans the US shipping would have stopped and even worse Russia and Britain would not have gotten their supplies either.

So from a historical standpoint id say US businesses probably made the right call at the time. Not to mention they needed the money to create factories. People dont realize but before ww2 the United States had nothing very little military its industrial base was small All this had to be ramped up. Luckily Hitler gave them the time to do so.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Its a known fact that Boreman was in Argentina after the war organising the business side of things along with Peron. The story was that he died escaping the Bunker, then a few years back lo and behold a body was found and the DNA was Boreman's, so after he dies in Argentina he is shipped back and found. All you need is a new identity papers. Even Hitlers death in Berlin would never be paid out by insurance companies, his personal belongings have never been found. Stalin thought he was spirited away.
edit on 6-9-2020 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Its a known fact that Boreman was in Argentina after the war organising the business side of things along with Peron. The story was that he died escaping the Bunker, then a few years back lo and behold a body was found and the DNA was Boreman's, so after he dies in Argentina he is shipped back and found. All you need is a new identity papers. Even Hitlers death in Berlin would never be paid out by insurance companies, his personal belongings have never been found. Stalin thought he was spirited away.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

If Stalin thought he got away then why do you think he told the world they found the body? In fact no one would have known about his death if Stalin had not found the bodies.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

He found bodies but never believed they were the right bodies. If Hitler ever went to trial, he would have had to tell who financed him. That would never have happened, the same reason Boreman was left alone he knew so much he was to big to fail. The prefered route out was always going to be Spain then on to Argentina.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join