It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Senior Officials Confirm Trump’s Remarks About Fallen Soldiers To AP

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

McCain was a loser.

Says the anonymous poster sitting in his comfy armed chair.

As a POW in Vietnam, John McCain refused release until his fellow prisoners were freed, making him a hero in the eyes of many

So if he's a loser, what does that make you?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

why would Trump ever say something like this???

Are you really that surprised? After his comments about McCain being a loser for getting caught in Vietnam, it shouldn't be that much of a stetch.

McCain was a loser. A real man would not have surrendered. "Oh don't kill me please I'm scared" America didn't win it's freedom with cowards like that. But it's losing now with the likes of current MSM cowards brainwashing the soy crowds, right?

Please grow a set and save your own soul.

if he would get kill then trump would call him a sucker...the real coward is trump for dodging the draft

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It appears the Atlantic Story is falling apart...
thefederalist.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Emphasis on appears and your source, the very right leaning Federalist.

You can do better.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Ah...the ever present genetic fallacy
nice of you to reveal your dishonest self, instead of letting us all guess

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

A real man would not have surrendered.

well i disliked macain as much as the next person, but he really didn't have much of a choice.

he was shot down and had two broke arms and a broke legs. he also landed in lake when he ejected. when they pulled him out of the lake they crushed his shoulder with a rifle butt, stabbed him with a bayonet.

when they got him to the "Hanoi Hilton" they didn't give him any medical care and beat him for info until they found out his father was a admiral. later when his father was made head of all U.S. Forces in Vietnam they offered to release him which he refused unless they let everyone captured before him go first.

then they started torture him again, his beatings and injuries left him unable to raise his arms over his head. i'd like to see you endure the torture they put him through

might want to make sure who your talking about before you start bumping off at the gums.

edit on 7-9-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25409806]Arizonaguy[/post/

Of Course , Lies Usually Do under Scrutiny.............Hmm...

" Exclusive — U.S. Ambassador to France Denies The Atlantic Story: ‘POTUS Has Never Denigrated Any Member of U.S. Military’ "

www.breitbart.com...

edit on 7-9-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

McCain was a loser.

Says the anonymous poster sitting in his comfy armed chair.

As a POW in Vietnam, John McCain refused release until his fellow prisoners were freed, making him a hero in the eyes of many

So if he's a loser, what does that make you?

You only support McCain because he showed such disdain and contempt for Trump. What does that make you? A Soy infested fool. And don't forget you believed this lie of a story from the Atlantic which every other person with just half a human IQ knew was false. And now this lie has been fully exposed showing what a fool you really are.
edit on 7-9-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Ah...the ever present genetic fallacy

What's the fallacy here? You, while screaming fake media, referencing a well known right wing propaganda source?

uhuh.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You only support McCain because he showed such disdain and contempt for Trump

What does this have to do with you calling McCain a loser? Despite his sacrifices?

Nice deflection there.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

What does this have to do with you calling McCain a loser? Despite his sacrifices?

Nice deflection there.

McCain is still a loser for supporting Obama and ISIS and the Muslim Brotherhood.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

edit on 7-9-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

What's the fallacy?
#1...Point to where I screamed fake news
that's right , you can't. I didn't say that. That means you made that argument up to support your position, that's called constructing a strawman
#2. Rather than address the material in the source, you discredit the source before viewing the material
that is called a genetic fallacy

Genetic fallacy is a fallacy of irrelevance in which someone accepts a claim as true or false solely on the basis of its origin. There are a number of different types of genetic fallacies, and they occur particularly often in discussions on controversial issues and in the political arena where it is common to attack the source of an argument instead of judging the argument by its quality and current value.

fallacyinlogic.com...

Logical fallacies are used by dishonest people to support a faulty argument
thanks for playing

(post by Zanti Misfit removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: [post=25409806]Arizonaguy[/post/

Of Course , Lies Usually Do under Scrutiny.............Hmm...

" Exclusive — U.S. Ambassador to France Denies The Atlantic Story: ‘POTUS Has Never Denigrated Any Member of U.S. Military’ "

www.breitbart.com...

yo can tell he said that to please the master....

if the guy would be genuine he would say i never heard trump saying that ....but no he said potus a never Denigrated Any Member of U.S. Military ...clearly it was for is master...,

and why did they write it by capitalizing every single word....

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Nice deflection there.

McCain is still a loser for supporting Obama and ISIS and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Yeah Mr Bomb bomb Iran.
youtu.be...
The fact that he didn't grovel before Trump and signed off on every bull turd policy he dropped on the pavement, made him a loser??..
I have problems with his war mongering, and the fact that he gave us Palin, but he stood head and shoulders above such gutless wonders as the Republican led Senate and white house staffers who cowardly dropped dime on their man in charge, talked sht in whispered tones behind his back , but never to his face... and damn the consequence.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

1...Point to where I screamed fake news

So then you don't think these reports are fake news then?

You don't have to scream it to say it. We communicate in many different ways. Your own measures don't apply or concern me.

you discredit the source before viewing the material

According to the New York Times, The Federalist "leans hard into the culture wars", with pieces that question the Me Too movement and characterize recognitions of the transgender identity as a "war on women."

Writing for Politico in 2014, Reid Cherlin wrote about The Federalist in an article about the rise in right-wing media online, describing the site as "seek[ing] to go deep on the issues and sway the conversation in Washington." Matt K. Lewis wrote in The Week that conservative online media was divided between "staid, august publications" and "a new generation of irreverent sites," and that "[s]ites like The Federalist try to bridge the gap by providing serious commentary that is typically written by young, pop culture–savvy writers."[40] In May 2018, Damon Linker of The Week described The Federalist as "a leading disseminator of pro-Trump conspiracies and up-is-down, funhouse-mirror distortions of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election meddling and potential Trump involvement."

David Weigel from Bloomberg Politics stated that The Federalist frequently criticizes left-leaning publications, but was founded with the intention of being "a source of original interviews and real-time arguments between conservatives and libertarians." During the 2016 U.S. presidential election, conservative pundit and Trump critic Matt K. Lewis writing for The Daily Beast believed there had been a shift in The Federalist's coverage of Donald Trump, first criticizing the presidential candidate, and then, after Trump won the pres]idency, criticizing Trump's liberal critics in the mainstream establishment media and casting Trump as a victim

Source

Again, it's a BS source. You want that repeated to you?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Wait...you're using the NYT, Politico, and Bloomberg to discredit a source?
#1 bless your precious heart. I know you must have difficulty just getting through the day
#2 nothing you posted invalidated your use of logical fallacies
in fact, by adding the appeal to authority fallacy you just added more fallacies.
Are you capable of forming an honest argument?I'm starting to have my doubts

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Which is it? Either you think this is fake news or you don't.

You were quick to deny claiming anything of the sort, and now you're trying to avoid admitting your position. The honest debate starts once you stop tyring to slither away. Simple.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join