It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Senior Officials Confirm Trump’s Remarks About Fallen Soldiers To AP

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
After all of the things Trump has done to boost the military, including massive funding, and always speaking good things about our military in every imaginable way, any one who now says or believes this is true-that he disparaged and defames service members is not only a complete and utter moron, they are also unscientific and just plain stupid and obviously partisan hacks.

But we already knew this about the usual suspected idi-dolts posting these common threads.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
So in other words, this thread should be moved to the hoax forum.

Mods? I think we've made a good case for that.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Two Senior Officials Confirm Trump’s Remarks About Fallen Soldiers To AP

so who might these two senior officials be, two anonymous people? why yes they are.
same old song a dance my friend

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I'm a senior official from the Obama administration and the OP was heavily involved the the trade of Mexican crack through most of the 8 years of my tenure as a senior official. Also sources within the current administration at high levels confirm OP continues to be involved in, and lightly abuse, Mexican crack and some occasional Russian PCP.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

crackin and dustin at the same time ain't good. just as bad as cystal and fent. that sh@@ will kill a .... well never mind. better not say that. only pedo pervert child rapists can say that and get away with it.

edit on 4-9-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The military and veterans are a strong part of President Trumps support base, and it is a natural target to try to discredit him. Absolute conspiracy to see if they can get legs on a falsified story, from the "Atlantic", no less.

It is all hearsay and third party bull#. Anyone with half a brain can see through it. President Trump would never say such things and if we can identify the actual people involved, they should be charged with Treason.

Just more evidence on how desperate the party about to lose this election is, and they know it, resorting to futile attempts like this and so many others.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

something else i haven't seen anybody post yet. john bolton of all people claimed he was with him when the call was made and said he didn't hear Trump say that.

he went on to say that he may have later on.

bold mine

Bolton, who was on the Paris trip, commented on the story to The New York Times on Friday, saying, "I didn't hear that. I'm not saying he didn't say them later in the day or another time but I was there for that discussion." Bolton claimed that canceling the visit was a "straight weather call," though he also added that Trump didn't object to it, despite how the president claims he reacted.

John Bolton 'didn't hear' Trump's reported comments disparaging troops but says they're not out of character

edit on 4-9-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Seriously man, this crap bugs me.

Since 2016, one of Trumps defining moments is his upmost praising of the US Military, everything from quoting its use to bringing destruction to our enemies and rebuilding it, even going as far as pushing and adding a new branch of service The Space Force.

Every single time the liberal media tries to attack Trump in the Military sense, it falls on deaf ears, failing to sway any public support and opinion. Why? Well, career political officers for one, not exactly righteous folks, the same political stock, except in uniform. Anyone who served knows the culture between enlisted and officers,

“Yes Sir!”
“Don’t call me Sir, I work for a living”

So now we’re to believe a failing publication like the Atlantic suddenly pushes a political hit piece with anonymous sources on Trump saying disparaging things about the Military?

This was designed and coordinated by the entire Democrat machine, working full throttle, staking the reputations of FOUR media outlets, WAPO being one of them, how convenient, and utilizing a sacrifice to push it, the Atlantic. Actually, if you go to the Atlantic twitter feed, they’re literally soliciting people to subscibe after their drop.

Speaking of which, it drops right during the weekend dump, their attempts at letting this stew over the Labor Day weekend.

We know it’s fake news, already multiple people who were actually on the trip have refuted that, to include John Bolton, the real issue is optics. Look at the leftist side of twitter, it is one massive echo chamber, an orgy of fake news and convincing themselves it’s real and they’re on fire tonight.

It is 60 days till election, the entire Democrat opposition and their liberal media partners, plus a few mega donors, are coordinating as one entity, working in unison to combat Trump and stave off real defeat, to them, this is existential and will go at extreme lengths to push their agenda.

Wake up people, election season is here, you could say Trumps salvo of Biden gaff attacks and Pelosis hair scandals were the opening salvos as those topics were hot button topics that dominated new feeds, to the dismay of liberal media.
However their response was a scorching lie that riled up their base in social media.

This will be a back and forth thing, so be expecting some serious firepower, mainly from Trumps side as 47 years of Biden gaffs are limitless.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
So in other words, this thread should be moved to the hoax forum.

Mods? I think we've made a good case for that.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlieThat’s Bolton being careful with his words while still taking a subtle swipe at him.

When things of this nature occur, scum like Bolton are smart enough to stick to the truth because things have a funny way of working out, especially Trump, who’s for all intents and purpose, in constant God Mode, as a fraction of the scandals targeting Trump would have broken lesser men.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

yeah, i know that's why he wouldn't testify. that and it would have hurt his book sales.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Trump did mention that the Vietnam war was kind of a sham and that the Soldiers were suckers fighting it. He comes from the time when there were young people protesting that war that was started by leaders on both side just to start a war and boost the economies. I know the soldiers were serious about their job, but I did not approve of that war at the time. I know some Vietnam vets and they really want to believe that their time in that war was necessary, but deep down they know that it was not a war that needed to have been. I am still proud of those who served, it was not their fault that they were loyal to the country, it was the fault of the politician that we were in that war.

Trump should not have called them suckers, they were just programmed to believe a lie that our government created.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Why would anyone be surprised that he may say stuff like that as he did say similar stuff before that, like devaluing American POWs..do we need to dig up the 2015 vid.
Btw it is incredibly cowardly of those making the accusations not to step fwd, and say Yeah I was there, as long as they hide, it allows for wiggle rm and denials from supporters.
edit on 5-9-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I'm a senior official from the Obama administration and the OP was heavily involved the the trade of Mexican crack through most of the 8 years of my tenure as a senior official. Also sources within the current administration at high levels confirm OP continues to be involved in, and lightly abuse, Mexican crack and some occasional Russian PCP.

I have confirmed this with two of my top level sources in the pentagon. they told me these allegations were true.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Good try OP. Notice its nearly nothing but anonymous sources suck and are terrible, but no one actually disputing that Trump would say something like that?

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You know, what. This is the last straw.. I’m ashamed to be southern now.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Sorry, but they're going to have do a little better than the usual anonymous source bullcrap before I believe it, especially when John Bolton...no great ally of the president... says he was there and didn't hear this.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Once again, your lack of integrity is showing SG.

I can't imagine you're any better IRL if this is the face you show to semi anonymous strangers online.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Bolton, who easily hates Trump more than you do and was on the trip to France in 2018 when this supposedly happened, denies that Trump said it. Bolton literally has zero motivation to deny it other than to tell the truth. And he denies it.

What does that tell you?
edit on 5-9-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Only thing that really matters is how do the military enlisted feel.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join