It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Senior Officials Confirm Trump’s Remarks About Fallen Soldiers To AP

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Gee, with all the kerfuffle you'd think he'd made some kind of racist statement, like "Poor kid are as smart as white kids," or "If you have to think whether your gonna vote for me, you ain't black."
edit on 2020 9 04 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: JinMI

Zero integrity. That's what I see.

Heh, like that matters these days. Kind of like hypocrisy and bigotry.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
All unnamed sources, how desperate does someone have to be to, after all the Russian collusion bs, push a story without knowing who these sources are?

Even John Bolton says he didn’t hear him say it, and he was present at the time.

edit on 4-9-2020 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
double post
edit on 4-9-2020 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I bet you tripped over your own feet trying to post this as fast as you could Southern , Admit it how many typos did you have trying to post this up ?

I don't doubt Trump said it , but then again I don't doubt it's all a fabrication.

They will do anything to take attention off of Nancy Pelosi's Hair Salon Goof , even if they have to flat out lie.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Already suspicious because one major owner of The Atlantic is a big Biden donor 😬

And why no leaks when it happened?

That would have been a huge story "at the time" 😆😆

Democrats always...ALWAYS "blow their wad" too soon, too late, or are unable to.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
A rather thorough accounting of Trump's demonstrated disdain and disrespect for the military:

www.reddit.com...
edit on 4-9-2020 by jordan77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Already suspicious because one major owner of The Atlantic is a big Biden donor 😬

Democrats always...ALWAYS "blow their wad" too soon, too late, or are unable to.

Don’t they have pills for those problems nowadays?
But that would interact with their lobotomy meds.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

It only took 2.5 years for the truth to emerge, imagine that. With all the Trump hating MSM, they finally got the scoop after 2.5 years!!!!!! He should be impeached....errrrr, wait, what?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Perhaps you should judge him by his actions.

He took the Presidency with a gutted military... they were depleted and spent.

He signed into law bills that he didn't even like to get more money to the military again.

Face it... he has rebuilt the military under his command.

Do you know...

The DAY before his inauguration, Arlington Cemetery was shut down to the public for a bit.

It was shut down because he took his family to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

So he could tell his family exactly how much the military has meant to this country for over 200 years.

He redid the VA so I personally didn't have to drive 200 miles to be put in a waiting list that waited until you died as a Veteran so that they didn't have to spend money on my care because it was all being drained by the VA admin's salary.

He has rebuilt the military, raised their wages, and FFS if I EVER see another meme of him not being able to raise a water bottle to his face because he just as Commander in Chief saluted over 600 military members to honor them I may blow a gasket.

As opposed to Obama, who often forgot even to salute them.

SoOo...

As a person that doesn't give a crap about the American military, why would you care now?

Should we look into the military spending (and just for fun, look into the military record of)... the last few Democratic American Presidents?

edit on 4-9-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77
A rather thorough accounting of Trump's demonstrated disdain and disrespect for the military:

www.reddit.com...

Not really.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
These anonymous sources need to be identified if it’s true.
They need to trot their asses out on camera with absolute proof Trump said it.
Otherwise it’s just another hit piece in a long line of hit pieces by the Liberal media.
BTW, what is the percentage they have been right so far? 5%..10%?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: JinMI

Zero integrity. That's what I see.

Heh, like that matters these days. Kind of like hypocrisy and bigotry.

Indeed.

I still cling on to concepts like that.

Maybe I'm just outdated and stubborn.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
He went to a military academy. Highly unlikely. Like beyond stupid anyone would believe it but sure, no evidence, others that dislike him refuting it like Bolton..meh.
edit on 4-9-2020 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77

www.reddit.com...
Reddit is literal GARBAGE, a liberal cesspool, these are the same people that shutdown the Trump reddit.

Sorry, but a circle jerk fool of neckbeards isn't accurate at all, it'scactually pathetic.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Oh wow. THIS. THIS right here is what's gonna turn the tide for America. Every racist, fascist, military-loving Trump supporter will now be voting Biden in November.

Guess it sucks that I'm still voting for Trump huh?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I should be surprised that the OP posted this since it's an old story that's been debunked by several people. Sadly, I'm not. The OP is so anti-Trump he neglects to gather the facts and instead starts a thread based on a false story. Even Vox, that vessel of conservatism (sarcasm), had to admit in this article that Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Dan Scavino, eye witnesses to the conversation both said it wasn't true. John Bolton said it wasn't true and he's no Trump fan. Others that were there stated the article is false.

The article is a distraction from Pelosi's tantrum, that's all. Anyone who believes The Atlantic story is a fool. Trump had no love for McCain, but he has done more for our soldiers than any other recent president has. When are you guys on the Left going to start being honest? Now would be a great time.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Reddit got so bad they finally had to start cracking down on their own toxcicity levels but only slightly. The front page full of memes which are taken by readers as actual news stories. They get their news through memes.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

About 1/5 of those who died under the previous administration .

1/10 If you count all killed, regardless of country/nation of origin, instead of just Americans.

I can see Trump perhaps saying that.

How many soldiers have been killed since he became President?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I think this says it all....
In the video she says 10 NAMED people have refuted this bullsh!t story against 4 ANONYMOUS sources.
But we all know Liberals have a big #ing problem with the truth and facts.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join