It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Biden Wins the Presidency, Buy Gold and Get Ready To Bug Out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Listening to Fox news and the discussion was about law enforcement endorsements to both Trump and Biden from different law enforcement associations.

The National Fraternal order of Police endorsed Trump and some lawyers association backed Biden. The comparison is like Goliath and an ant.

I realized if Biden wins, pay attention to what the national Fraternal Order of Police news is from that point on. Try to find out the early retirement numbers versus new police hires.

If the nations police forces start dwindling, watch out. The cities won't be safe and sooner or later it will trickle into the suburbs and rural areas. The cities will become lawless jungles.

I first saw martial law coming soon after if Biden wins but will it be Joe Biden's handlers declaring martial law soon after being sworn in or will it be Trump declaring it before Biden is inaugurated? I wouldn't doubt that early retirements are already increasing but lawlessness has to get much worse for Trump to justify it.

Several months ago, I commented in a long-lost post, that "the Democrats would destroy this nation to stay in power". If Biden wins, that is exactly what will happen and we can kiss our liberties goodbye.

I'm thinking about buying gold or silver right now. Get my money out of the banks.

Pay attention.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Ummm

Buy Food and get ready to Bug In.

Unless you live in a city of course.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

How many of you am I going to find hiding in the Canadian wilderness as a refugee?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I'm protecting my assets no matter which president wins.

Under Trump, we beat Obama's spending..... Before COVID. Now the train is off the rails.

He talked about cutting taxes in the RNC speech. And as much as I like lower taxes, I want everyone to think about tax cuts when we just had our biggest spending year, biggest debt year, and then through a years worth of spending on top of that given COVID.

There are no fiscally minded people in Washington right now. That's one thing I'll call anyone out on going into this election is if they act like their guy will be better. They won't, so don't act like they will.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

If Biden gets the presidency, I'm going full on communist.

The state is going to be buying all my sh#t.

The young are going to work so I can get food and medical care.

Bring it.

I want my free stuff nao!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

If Biden wins, a bunch of states will probably try to drop out of the United States. If you listen to Biden Speeches you will know why. It isn't worth belonging to a country that elects a person who has Dementia like symptoms into office. Defund the cops, what a crazy idea that is. Take away our guns when there will be way less cops...not something a rational president would do.

I know that those are political BS, but Biden has always been for taking away our guns and is saying on TV that the government should not be paying cops. Then he chooses an anarchist as his running mate, someone that if she does not like you will get you arrested. I guess our freedom of speech only will apply to having the right to spread Democrat propaganda. I see why the Democrats have a Jackass as their political insignia.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

lol, I was thinking along the same lines, just not your lines... I need to quit my job and protest! bam sucka

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Buy silver...
Much easier to trade for a chicken..

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Not me, I'm locked and loaded.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Biden isn’t going to win, they do not want the Presidency this time.
The Democrats do not want the current economy we are going into. They want chaos for the next four years and they need a fall guy.

Get ready regardless of who wins. If Trump wins get ready for at least another year of endless riots.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

He talked about cutting taxes in the RNC speech. And as much as I like lower taxes, I want everyone to think about tax cuts when we just had our biggest spending year, biggest debt year, and then through a years worth of spending on top of that given COVID.

We were beyond bankrupt when George Bush was president. Our perceptions that money is real is fantasy. It's all fake, ones and zeroes. Our economy WILL crash. The question is, how long can the banksters keep the illusion going?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Buy silver...

Exactly! Try to shave $37 off of the end of a one ounce bar of gold.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Bring it.

If you kneel I'll give you a cookie.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Buy silver...

Exactly! Try to shave $37 off of the end of a one ounce bar of gold.

That’s how I always looked at it.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

If Trump wins get ready for at least another year of endless riots.

Eventually, the people will rise up and start killing ANTIFA. Oh, that happened just the other day, didn't it?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
it will out do Gold....yep....Silver instead.....not too much.....a reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Bring it.

If you kneel I'll give you a cookie.

I'll only kneel if you put a gun to the head of my wife or children.

Other than that?

Pull the ####ing trigger sport.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

If Trump wins get ready for at least another year of endless riots.

Eventually, the people will rise up and start killing ANTIFA. Oh, that happened just the other day, didn't it?

That is what they want. They want someone to rise up and make their point for them so their talking heads in the media can take that narrative and run with it.
Look how they are treating Rittenhouse in the mainstream media, they want more of this and eventually someone else will give it to them.
This gives them more reasons to take our gun rights.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Look how they are treating Rittenhouse in the mainstream media

Thank you, I will and get back with you.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I think the planners want to cause food shortages, man-made famine-

Engineered Food Shortages and Famine to Justify ‘Reset’ of US Food System

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join