It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please watch the FULL George Floyd video and read the comments

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Shame they cant all be martyrs!

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
C'mon ATS, time to show you're not racist. Where's the thread, or multiple threads of SLC police shooting a white 13 year old boy with autism??? What are you so afraid of???

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
C'mon ATS, time to show you're not racist. Where's the thread, or multiple threads of SLC police shooting a white 13 year old boy with autism??? What are you so afraid of???

Why don't you make a thread on it, have not heard about it..a link at least.

www.cnn.com...

This happens far too often, do not ever call the police in a situation like this!!

edit on 9-9-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
We do know it was in his system, and the cops knee didn’t put it in him. How do you suggest it entered his system if not by his own doing?

a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Why would i suggest that?

Care to quote me where i said this?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

originally posted by: Rob808
We do know it was in his system, and the cops knee didn’t put it in him. How do you suggest it entered his system if not by his own doing?

a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Why would i suggest that?

Care to quote me where i said this?

So where did it come from? He couldn't have that much in his system if he had taken it hours before the encounter. They didn't find any needles, no signs of intravenous drug use, so how did it get in his belly? Snort maybe? Snorting would still take much longer to kick in than injection and would also line up with the timeline. So do you snort or swallow?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I dont do either and i am disgusted by your reference, but typical.

he had taken it hours before the encounter.

Change that to an hour and you and the other person have an answer. Or he had a hit at the dealers house. Then went to the shop.
Its not that hard to work out.
He probably was a regular smoker of it if theres no track marks. So he had a smoke before he went to the shop.
Its really not that hard because he didnt overdose.

Why would anyone presume he ingested it in whatever way during the incident? Because thats what you and the other poster are inferring, which is ridiculous.
edit on 10/9/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

edit on 10/9/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Is a wall, window, car, or building more important than YOUR life?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Another interesting perspective from a peer of George Floyd. All I can say is Yep.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
And yet another peer taking a red pill of truth.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
As I said in the OP George Floyd swallowed his drugs. Want proof? Watch the body cam footage of his previous arrest with drugs. It seems to be his go to when getting arrested with drugs. The officers observe him eating the pills he had on him in this first arrest. Same thing he did on the day he OD'd.

In this video, you can hear Floyd saying he needs medical attention because he knows he just ingested a fist full of pills. NARRATIVE BLOWN UP! Floyd also acting in the same crazed and erratic manner in the first arrest. I hope people can finally realize that Floyd did himself in, he has nobody to blame but himself for his death.

www.bitchute.com...
edit on 29-10-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

YOU are a wise and intuitive ATS member, Panoz77.

originally posted by: panoz77
As I said in the OP George Floyd swallowed his drugs. Want proof? Watch the body cam footage of his previous arrest with drugs. It seems to be his go to when getting arrested with drugs. The officers observe him eating the pills he had on him in this first arrest. Same thing he did on the day he OD'd.

In this video, you can hear Floyd saying he needs medical attention because he knows he just ingested a fist full of pills. NARRATIVE BLOWN UP! Floyd also acting in the same crazed and erratic manner in the first arrest. I hope people can finally realize that Floyd did himself in, he has nobody to blame but himself for his death.

www.bitchute.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join