It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50+ Questions No Reporter Dares Ask Joe Biden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Biden's so called open press conferences where he "answers" questions from reporters are so fake it's funny.

The reporters have questions in advance that are obviously scripted by the Biden Campaign jealousy committee.

This article has some real questions that may never get asked directly.

Even the "debates" may be rigged with softball BS for Joe, and hardball tangents for Trump.

It's up to the honest press to expose Biden and any Democrat that is on a ballot anywhere.

Any more questions ?

Now let's pin the tail on the donkey in the video below !!

Today Biden went all-in on at least 2 fake stories as if they're all real and true LOL

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden doesn’t face the same scrutiny the media applies to President Trump. Whether it is due to gaffes, his inability to complete some sentences, or lack of knowledge on a subject, Biden has proven that interviews are not for him and the media has covered accordingly.

When Biden actually agrees to an interview or offers to take questions, most reporters simply ask leading, softball questions or merely state something for Biden to nod in agreement with. Many times, Biden refuses to take questions altogether.

If Biden ever decides to take questions from the press again, here’s a list of questions reporters wouldn’t dare ask him and his campaign for fear of risking their esteemed reputations as some of the loudest voices for Democrats.

50+ Questions No Reporter Dares Ask Joe Biden And His Campaign

Joe's faked-up event from Sep 04,2020... LOL

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
What.....sir

is your middle name...he ehe

That question Shirley....would send him to the floor writhing in confusion

has there ever been a potus older....?

so i signed up to his and Kamala's site...next day i reply to the email asking for 5 bucks....donation....and I reply...."after that interview....NAH"

rodaf......

.....[edi
edit on 4-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

what happened to e one seven?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
They should ask him something simple to start with, like to name his grandchildren.

When someone ask Joe Biden why he has not taken a cognitive test, one week he says he takes it regularly.

The next week he got mad and said, why in the hell would I take a cognitive test!?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
ALL I EFFING HEAR IS UH UH UH UH... uh....former UH....and UH....... he makes BUSH 2 SEEM GRANDIOSE

sorry i couldn't help the caps

this is total #####

I am so SICK

edit on 4/9/2020 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Oooh, this is a good one,

You have publicly supported China’s one-child policy. According to numerous eyewitness reports and documentaries, this policy has forced women to be held down against their will, screaming, while their children were yanked from their wombs and ripped apart. Please explain how you can support this policy, as well as its American counterpart in abortion on demand, while still saying it is Donald Trump who is a morally unfit leader.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Don’t they normally give the democrat the questions before the debate? Also, are they going to allow Biden to wear and earpiece like Hillary did?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Question 51 - " Who Wipes your Butt when you take a Dump Joe ? Now Be Honest Here ! .....

edit on 4-9-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Don’t they normally give the democrat the questions before the debate? Also, are they going to allow Biden to wear and earpiece like Hillary did?

Earpiece won't help because the words move too fast.

And yup, the Democrat always gets the Q's well in advance and their staffs have a hand in the wording, and they may even have a hand in the Republican Q's.

This year's debate Moderators seem too Democrat to be 100% fair and balanced.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Do what I do. Tell them you mailed it, it should get there ahead of your ballot. Because sending cash through the mail is perfectly safe nowadays, right?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Biden claimed today he had his first COVID19 test.

Who believes that fish story ? 😆😆😆

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

And next week after being questioned about it, Biden will say..why the hell would I want to take a covid-19 test!?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Breaking. President Trump just revealed that the questions Joe Biden receives were really meant for children.

twitter.com...

edit on 9/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
So-called "Reporters" and "Journalists" getting a double-barrel shotgun blast tonight.

Shamefully Easy Questions posed to Biden today: www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

join