It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Sexual Assault Records Destroyed--Secret Service Confirms

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar
Or all the right wing gun toting conservatives will arm their children and start firing into crowds filled with "lefties" when they hear the words Biden Wins. 2 sides of the coin. Sounds like a loose/loose situation either way.

Loose/loose or lose/lose? Perhaps English is not your native language. Ask a right wing gun toting conservative for help before you post again.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Or all the right wing gun toting conservatives will arm their children and start firing into crowds filled with "lefties" when they hear the words Biden Wins. 2 sides of the coin. Sounds like a loose/loose situation either way.

Loose/loose or lose/lose? Perhaps English is not your native language. Ask a right wing gun toting conservative for help before you post again.

Wa wa waaaaaaa. Wrong door, but here is a consolation prize! My words were and are deliberate. However, if you WERE actually paying attention, you would see the active operatives in this thread as they become pretty blatant once identified and you find the "tell". It may be easier to ignore them, as they seem like-minded. T&C's prevent me from naming them. Wish it weren't so, but I have already been warned by specific mod's that no matter how much info I have, I am not allowed to oust people. It's ok though, they already know I know....

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothar
Are you drunk dude?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
Are you drunk dude?

Sure would be a lot cooler if I was, but no. Sobriety leads to an unfettered mind. You should really be asking why the Russians want you to vote for Trump so much. But who cares, as long as they're helping Trump, right?

Full circle, maybe they destroyed docs, maybe they didn't. Hard to really tell as the source for the OP is notoriously far right conservative and therefore offers no unbiased information. Facts and information don't take sides, but the people who write about it do. What you DO have is 2 guys, one who probably destroyed evidence and one who probably paid his evidence off with cash. Sounds like 2 guys with different methods attempting to do the same thing.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I'm going to vote for the Russians.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
After thinking about this; Why did the Secret Service destroy these reports, yet left the reports about the Secret Service and the underaged prostitutes for Coasta Rica.

I bet there was much more in those complaints than just one event with Biden.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
yes sir or ma'am.

I misspoke a reply to: pteridine

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
Are you drunk dude?

Sure would be a lot cooler if I was, but no. Sobriety leads to an unfettered mind. You should really be asking why the Russians want you to vote for Trump so much. But who cares, as long as they're helping Trump, right?

The Russians know China has Biden in their pocket and it is not in the Russians' best interests to have the US aligned with China. Trump has no vested interests in China and will not make any sweetheart deals with them like Joe wants to do to keep the cash flowing to the Biden family coffers. After Three Gorges lets go, China will be exceptionally dangerous if famine and disease sweep the country and the military tries to regain control. Having the US and Russia on the same side will be good for the rest of the world.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join