It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Sexual Assault Records Destroyed--Secret Service Confirms

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Or....the same peeps who are ok with Trump grabbing women are the first to spread disinformation based off unconfirmed anonymous sources and second rate news sites and opinion pieces. Got any of this on video? Oh wait, Trump does. Any video of Biden assaulting women and children?
Sniffing hair, that's what ya got.
Of course the underlying issue here is that Russian Trolls are actively posting fake news and made up information, and broadly, on ATS and no one seems to care, and in fact embrace it wholeheartedly as long as it's hate filled and targeted at "Democrats and Never Trumpers". Never said I was a Biden fan. I am just offering "alternative facts" to what is clearly a Russian agenda in the Mud Pit.

Sniffing hair, grabbing them around the waist, kissing little boys on the lips and grabbing the chest of multiple little girls ON video isn't assault? Looks like we found the Troll.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Seems simple enough. Biden will have to drop out of the race due to criminal misconduct.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

He still isn't the President though. Our current president calls our dead soldiers loosers and suckers. ATS would not have the room on it's servers to list all the crap good ol' Treasonous Trump has done over the years. But we don't need a list to know Trump likes em young too. Each one of his wives were married when they were underage. And one of the pageants he ran and liked to "go into the locker room and see the talent" was the Miss Teen Universe. Biden kissing little boys in the lips and you hate that right? But a man who ran multiple organizations just so he could check out which ones he wanted to marry underage, with multiple accusations of rape (paid and shushed up by Trump's fixer) is just fine with you. I get it, Trump is better at hiding all the stuff he has done, so therefore Biden is worse. Uh huh. Do you see what's happening here? We are arguing over which candidate did more nasty things to underage kids. Not "lock them both up for being a POS". Nope, it's "well Trump did those things, but what about Biden". This is what Russia wants. This is what Russia is getting. And to think that operatives are not actively trying to skew your view is ignorant. I have found 6 already, using almost exclusively the mud pit to push their agenda, and 2 recently who started new accounts. One of them is in this thread. Like and vote for whomever you want, but if you are Russian, then I am going to troll you and call out your lies and kill your posts ever time I find one. Don't believe me? Do some research, you will find the same people post in the mud pit sometimes 3-4 times a day, every day, and keep up on responses, sometimes responding to each other to make it look legit. One post I killed by finding out the OP had bought and created his own news site (cost like 5 for domain name, maybe an hour to make it look legit) and then wrote made up articles, posted them and then through several fake accounts, liked them and spread them like wildfire. It's not that hard.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I dont buy it. Heck, did you not hear what kind of person he is straight from the horse's mouth in his last two days of speeches?

He made it clear as can be in those speeches that the way he sees BLM and ANTIFA, the nation is under attack by them...a bunch of terrorist hoodlums whom he has no patience for and he is the only one who since day one has opposed the violent protesters and rioters and then pointed out how Trump has supported it all along in his letting it go on day after day because Trump is weak. He promises to restore safety to the streets and have trumps rioters and mobs of criminals punished immediately when elected just as he has been all but screaming at the president to do since day one of it all.

Does that sound like a dishonest person to you!?!? Does that sound like someone trying to persuade people to believe a fickle reality of things thru BS story-retelling to you!?!?

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
They dont call him creepy uncle joe for no reason. I hope judicial watch can get those documents. It would be hilarious they would probably just ignore it like they did with the woman claiming he fingered her. Then continue to support biden.

Then there is Bill Clinton..now there is Joe Biden...which former potus else did what with who and has been carefully nhidden. I am beginning to see a pattern here. There are 300+ million citizens in the USA.. can somebody explain to me why the last few decades there are such questionable persons leading the most powerfull nation on the planet.

If you ask me something is really seriously corrupt..

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

Wait, what? Married to whom? Trump? Are you attempting satirical writing?

married his current wife when she was underage and he was old enough to be her great grandfather.

Each one of his wives were married when they were underage.

Trump (b. 1946)
Wife 1 (b. 1949) - Married Trump 1977
Wife 2 (b. 1963) - Married Trump 1993
Wife 3 (b. 1970) - Married Trump 2005

I did the math in my head, but you keep posting that false fact, so you may need this.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

Lol isn't that cute, you checked some facts! Actually, really good job. However, in the age where we can post anything we want, about anybody we want, and folks will eat it up like it's going out of style, facts no longer matter. It's how it makes you FEEL that's important. Anything goes as long as you can get enough people to believe it. If you are looking for the truth or facts, you won't find them in the mud pit! Russia is making sure of that lol. Judicial watch is hardly what anyone would call honest. Matter of fact, it's Trump's favorite site to retweet his wackjob narratives like voter fraud and climate change "hoax". Might as well be quoting the National Enquirer.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
What does it matter?

Biden has a zero percent chance of ever becoming President

By December this year he will be out of the news cycle forever

And the words ‘Popular vote’ will be an extreme trigger for unhinged leftists

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
What does it matter?

Biden has a zero percent chance of ever becoming President

By December this year he will be out of the news cycle forever

And the words ‘Popular vote’ will be an extreme trigger for unhinged leftists

You underestimate the american vote machines..

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Haha came by for chuckle.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
When did crotchety Joe make an account 😄

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Or all the right wing gun toting conservatives will arm their children and start firing into crowds filled with "lefties" when they hear the words Biden Wins. 2 sides of the coin. Sounds like a loose/loose situation either way.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Pretty gross Joe....seems like this was normal behavior for his up bringing.

Politics and hollyweird have a lot of that in common

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

a reply to: EightAhoy

Lol isn't that cute, you checked some facts! Actually, really good job. However, in the age where we can post anything we want, about anybody we want, and folks will eat it up like it's going out of style, facts no longer matter. It's how it makes you FEEL that's important. Anything goes as long as you can get enough people to believe it. If you are looking for the truth or facts, you won't find them in the mud pit! Russia is making sure of that lol. Judicial watch is hardly what anyone would call honest. Matter of fact, it's Trump's favorite site to retweet his wackjob narratives like voter fraud and climate change "hoax". Might as well be quoting the National Enquirer.

Any credibility you had goes down the crapper with posts like this. You basically admit to posting lies and how most people don't fact check your bull#, then brush it off as if it is nothing and somehow move right on to again blaming Russia and talking more crap about Trump. Do you even read what you are writing?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Now we all know how Kamala got the 'nod'....

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

Well done, you mad it into my top list of fools I won't read because they have no credibility

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

a reply to: HalWesten

So what you are saying is Donald Trump is really....Joe Biden? Joe Biden owned the miss universe, miss america and miss teen America pageants? Joe Biden did an interview with Entertainment Tonight where he stated he could "grab the girls by the p***y" and he likes "going into the locker rooms while the girls are dressing because they are beautiful and like it"? Joe Biden's wife was underage when he married her? Wow, it's like a Scooby Doo episode, where he would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling reporters! I think this is the one lesson our president still needs to learn, once you say it, it's out and you can't put it back in. I would post a link to the video from a LONG time ago, but what's the point? You would just say that the Democrats somehow knew he was gonna be President all the way back in the 80's and started spreading lies about him by creating a video where it appears he says this and were in cahoots with Hollywood and the Clintons to discredit this wonderful and almost god-like human. Same thing for Epstein, so many pictures and quotes from our President talking about this great guy Epstein, and how his mistress is a great person. But hey, go vote twice! Our President recommends it! What a guy!
Old joke;
How do you know when a politician is telling the truth? Their lips stop moving

Trump is not a politician. Joe Biden has been a politician for 5 decades.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Come ON MAN !

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If he does what he does when the camera's are rolling, imagine what he does when they aren't?
He has a hair smelling fetish.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Aww, you guys a little butt hurt? You think I am worried about credibility from web site dedicated to conspiracy theory in a forum that is run by Russians? I am guessing that each article posted in the Mud Pit is from a reputable organization that requires no vetting by the OP of any post here? And every OP here is honest, and only posts to make sure only CREDIBLE information is passed on for consumption in a non biased format to allow the reader to formulate their own opinions? You think that is air you are breathing?

This forum is for bashing "Democrats" and praising your demi-god Trump. That's it. No honor, no integrity, only loyalty. But that doesn't matter though, does it?

You SHOULD be mad when someone lies, for whatever reason (I am actually in a Russian Troll hunt, fight fire with fire, and found my mark), but don't loose your own integrity cherry picking the lies you are ok with as long as they fit along the lines of your perception.

Trump is a businessman first, but a politician second. Once you pick a side in the arena and start BSing about the supposed other side, you are a politician. Since both businessmen and politicians lie profusely, as it is part of their job, it makes their credibility zero forever and always.

So in conclusion, I will troll the Russian Trolls, counter lies with more lies, and continue to attack the integrity of any "story" or "breaking news" posted only to incite, inflame, or mislead on purpose. And I will continue to fight fire with fire, as I literally hate Russia and all that is being done by them to help Trump. Lies are the new gold standard, and how convincingly you tell them represents your worth to other liers. Truth in this day and age is only in the eye of the beholder. You are all actively being super-duped, and seem to be ok with it as long as the general theme is "look at those evil Democrats" or "all mexicans and blacks are drug dealers and rapists". So help the Russians, it's your prerogative. And don't think for a second that this OP or any other in the mud pit posts for any other reason than to piss you off and keep you voting RED RED RED!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join